The most stupides things youve ever done, hurt or in trouble

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthParks#1Fan

The most stupides things youve ever done, hurt or in trouble

Postby SouthParks#1Fan » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:59 am

I just want all you people to tell me on this topic, what thing you have done in the past that has either gotten you hurt, or in deep sh!t. Give me a story for each if you like :)

I'd have to say, Jumping from my shed , using a plastic bag as a parachute would be the stupidest thing Ive ever done. It hurt :(. Ok now the stupidest thing ive ever done that has gotten me into sh!t would have to be throwing oranges at the Gas station quater of a mile away from where I live, Bitches wanna charge me extra 20 cents for Tic Tacs, >:( , i'll f*cking throw oranges at the f@gs
Last edited by SouthParks#1Fan on Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solitude and Sin, Calm my nerves with Gin. Sleep, wake up and do it all again.
RespektMaAuthoritah

Re: The most stupidest sh*t you have ever done

Postby RespektMaAuthoritah » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:08 am

I'd have to say the stupidest thing I've ever done is when I shat in the urinal at my school, respectively.

Rule number one: If you sh!t in a urinal, don't tell anyone or they will rat you out for some f#cking prize.

Rule number two: Don't sh!t in urinals.
triplemultiplex

Re: The most stupides things youve ever done, hurt or in trouble

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:44 am

^^^
Attack of the fudge dragon!

This one time, I was pissed at my brother for some reason and was chasing him through the house. He ran out to the porch and closed the door behind him and held it shut to keep me away. So I did the most logical thing one could do in that situation; I punched my fist through the glass window in the door.
I still have a little scar at the base of my pinkie from that incident.

You read it! You can't unread it!
SouthParks#1Fan

Postby SouthParks#1Fan » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:35 am

triplemultiplex wrote:^^^
Attack of the fudge dragon!

This one time, I was pissed at my brother for some reason and was chasing him through the house. He ran out to the porch and closed the door behind him and held it shut to keep me away. So I did the most logical thing one could do in that situation; I punched my fist through the glass window in the door.I still have a little scar at the base of my pinkie from that incident.

Just what any Male would do when they are pissed off at someone and put in that situation.Punch the window Lol, seems like the answer to everything for males is *punch*.....
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:29 pm

Gah! Attack of the re-incarnated thread of doom!

Any one of my fairly regular senseless, seasonal tantrums could be included here, from writng about how I was going to kill the exainer on my biology exam last year, to trying for half a year to get a teacher fired (sorta succeeded) because she insulted my friend even though he didn't care, to kicking a gurl in the head (when I was in 5th grade) because she stole my bag and wouldn't give it back, to my "English Empire" speech in 7th grade history class, to my fred-phelps worthy contributions to RE debates that year, to being an antisocial douchebag for the first 11 years of my life, to doing what my parents told me far more than I should've done, to an insane tantrum in chem class that ended with everyone thinking I was afraid of water, to comparng dragon lady admin to Hitler to her face, to searching the KKK website in class while sittingnext to the only (literally) black kid in school, to refusing to go by any name but 'jesus' or a derivative for a month or so while I worked off the (adrenalin) high of the school prom...

Basically my life until I found south park and was saved XD
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
CTS

Postby CTS » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:04 pm

I believe the stupidest thing i have ever done would probably be when i was 5 or 6 years old and at a day-care place... I always wanted to fly and thought that if i got high enough on the swing and jumped off i could fly, but all that got me was a broken wrist...Another really stupid thing i've done is when i was 10 i got a spiral glass lamp thing stuck around my arm and i couldn't get it off so i tried to break it, i did and cut my thumb to the bone. I have done alot more but i can't remember them atm. i'm a dumbass i know. :assface:
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:56 pm

SouthParks#1Fan wrote:Just what any Male would do when they are pissed off at someone and put in that situation.Punch the window Lol, seems like the answer to everything for males is *punch*.....

Yeah, pretty much.
You should've seen me this afternoon when the Packers lost. My poor sofa!

You read it! You can't unread it!
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:09 am

Oh boy...where do I start!

Do you wanna hear about me taking a sh*t in someone's yard or me forging a teacher's name. :wink:
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:37 am

Um, this one time... In the third grade... I tried to push a sharpened pencil into the end of a crayon. The crayon broke, and I wound up stabbing the tip of my left middle finger. I still have a little grey mark there, just under the skin.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:47 pm

seems like the answer to everything for males is *punch*

Don't you mean PAUNCH?

Another arguably stupid thing I did was when I was tired/nervous in my GCSE exams and decided to keep myself awake by snapping my pen and scraping my legs/arms open with it to keep me alert. I aced the exams but my parents thought I'd been doing the EMO thing afterward, and I didn't realise how much I bled myself in the exam (adrenalin stops you feeling the pain methinks).
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:56 pm

This is a bad question for me....

i remember falling over the railroad tracks, my neck was laying on the rail, and i was looking head on at an oncoming train!

Or maybe turning on the railroad crossing lights when there was no train... naw I have done worse....

Fake (all planned) kidnapping... We scared a whole town lol.

Stole a Walmart coming soon banner and hung it in a small redneck town....

i can go on but I wont....
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
DoctorWho?

Postby DoctorWho? » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:02 am

Stuff that I have done:
Got my head caught in a fence when I was 3.
Bit a boy in kindergarten
Whacked a football player in the head with my purse in my junior year of high school (he's a retard already, so)
Drank beer in Ireland when I was 16 (the legal drinking age is 18 in that country)
Prank called a couple of people I hated when I was volunteering to do political phone calls for a local Republican Headquarters last fall.
Used a plastic bag as a parachute (I was six and stupid)
SouthParks#1Fan

Postby SouthParks#1Fan » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:49 am

DoctorWho? wrote:Stuff that I have done:
Got my head caught in a fence when I was 3.
Bit a boy in kindergarten
Whacked a football player in the head with my purse in my junior year of high school (he's a retard already, so)
Drank beer in Ireland when I was 16 (the legal drinking age is 18 in that country)
Prank called a couple of people I hated when I was volunteering to do political phone calls for a local Republican Headquarters last fall.
Used a plastic bag as a parachute (I was six and stupid)

Ah, Yes, The plastic bag for a parachute, very common this one :)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:19 am

DoctorWho? wrote:Got my head caught in a fence when I was 3.

I did something similar at that age, I climbed a chain-link fence, and got stuck on it. I was dangling by my belt loops calling for my mom to get me down.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:11 am

BRMBug wrote:
DoctorWho? wrote:Got my head caught in a fence when I was 3.

I did something similar at that age, I climbed a chain-link fence, and got stuck on it. I was dangling by my belt loops calling for my mom to get me down.

That's gotta suck...I'm not a fence climber myself...I prefer being on the ground...or in water.

But once, while I was at work at the Y, someone had pooped in the pool (fecal matter, the professional way of saying that) and I decieded to squigue the parts of the pool deck where there is a dip in the tiles and water collects, but I was doing it backwards, towards the pool, stepped back too far and fell in the pool. Not too wild or anything, but it was really uncomfortable the rest of the day...
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”