Chanukah

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

jewish pride
Posts: 1534
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:11 am

Re: Chanukah

Postby jewish pride » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:11 pm

zzyzx: Ok, you have a different definition of double posting, but it doesnt take away the fact that you were the only one posting here, that's not cool at all either, this forums are for people to interact, if no one answers to your several posts then there is no interaction and this thread is only for your entertainment apparently, not cool.

I repeat, just let it go, make a new one next year.
southparkroger
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:54 am

Re: Chanukah

Postby southparkroger » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:11 pm

zzyzx wrote:Edit: (see, no double posting here): southparkroger, you said that I know who you are. Could it be that you are the permabanned Gods' God, a/k/a SouthParksFan#1???????????


Why does everybody think I'm him? No. I am the infamous bastard, AKA Stovepipe_Jam or Stovey__Returns or whatever I feel like calling myself at the time.

Perhaps YOU Are Gods' God.

Perhaps I have been hit in the head one too many times.

PERHAPS WE DO NOT EXIST.

I've been here a lot longer than 24 hours, you chunk of vomited meatsauce.
Kelly MacCornmac
Posts: 6142
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:05 am

Re: Chanukah

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:17 pm

...does Chanukah exist? Does this pc before me exist? Does this tread exist? Does time exist? Is number and dates wrong?
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others


SPU! Join it!
superiorsavior
Posts: 4261
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:05 pm

Re: Chanukah

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:19 pm

Perhaps only you like sockpuppeting enough for everyone to look like everyone else SJ?

You can't define away your dounle posting. That's like me stealing something and saying by my definition it isn't stealing, it is by everyone else's definition :/

Do correct spellings exist...
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
kfgg
Posts: 3105
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 12:12 am

Re: Chanukah

Postby kfgg » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:21 pm

No farting in the office.
Stan and Kyle :)
Kelly MacCornmac
Posts: 6142
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:05 am

Re: Chanukah

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:58 pm

zzyzx wrote:
One thing is certain: I have never double posted. If there are two posts of mine next to each other, a period of time has elapsed between the two posts.
It is still double posting, no matter if you think time elapsing means anything. I do not know why you think it is not such.

All you see is a double post without regard to the time lag.
There there will always be a time lag, I mean... what's the diffence between a min and a day?

Now that I am leaving, I can say that superiorsavior is out of his mind. He makes long winded, bizarre posts, that are illogical. And he chooses an Avatar who runs around in its underware. Not too funny. Not too clever.

I like his long winded posts, and they are intersting to me. I don't see how you see this as illogical because you do the same thing. What's not funny about an avy with only underwear?
The definition I use of double posting is the general definition not created by me.
So I can change the definition of murder and I should not be in trouble for it, right? If you make 2 mean 3 and 10 mean 6 then 2+2=10. But that doesn't mean that 2+2 equals to 10.



You are a name caller. Calling me a troll? You don't even know what that is. And it certainly is not me. Now I know the truth: you are SJ under a new name. And you use your veteran poster on BBS's against me, to cause other posters to treat me with distain. You, southparkroger, are guilty of defamation.
How do you know what he is if you do not know the definition? Also, you just did an ad hodimun, an attack on a person that is basically what trolling is.


So when I respond rationally to southparkroger , who is really the permabanned SJ, southparkroger is trying to make me look like an idiot. I mean, he used the name TROLL against ME :shock: I am no troll, but SJ certainly is, and SJ would know of that term.
Repeating yourself? Also, how do you know what his definition is? You don't know the meaning, so how can you call him this? So what if he called you a troll? Suck it up. I've been trolled a lot worse than you have.

With every off-topic Chanukah post, I tried to get this thread back on topic, but SJ would not allow it, so now everyone is mad at me, not SJ who started this whole thing.
Actually you were the one that started it by getting all offencive.
zzyzx wrote:
Kelly MacCornmac wrote:No offense, Z


That's zzyzx, (all lower case), NOT uppercase "Z"

It's spelled: z-z-y-z-x, not spelled: "Z"

You want to decree if my posts have any value (if they don't have any value in your opinion than you say I'm bumping the post). I don't accept the rule that you made up that posts have to go through your own filter; if you like them, fine, if you don't like them, my posts have no value. WRONG. We are to have a free exchange of ideas, not you saying my posts have no value.

And the username I chose for myself is zzyzx, not Z. Now you want to change my username too. DON'T.



ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ wrote:Earlier today, in another forum, jewish pride, either referring to me or my avatar (I don't remember which thread it was), said that I celebrated Chanukah. I decided to post again in the Chanukah thread. And then all this nonsense from posters began.
You were the one that bumped it by saying X amount of days till Hanukkah. Don't blame JP for your actions, Z.
And then kfgg said something about farting in the office; this is certainly off-topic in a Hanukkah thread.
Yea, it's off topic, but it turned off topic long ago. [/quote]

The conclusion: I am editing this post so that no one will be attracted to this thread again under: View New Posts.
XD I was attracted by it because I wanted to see if you posted, and I saw this edit. There are other ways to get to old threads you know.

After one month on the board, I left because of another poster who shall remain nameless as I don't want to bring that up again. After about 10 days, I came back, only to be bullied by SJ. Then other posters agreed with SJ for reasons unknown to me.
JustJackie. Bullied? He does this all the time to other posters as well... Cyberbully is probally streching things Z.

My decision:

I've had it. I tried SPS again. I don't know if it's just ignorance or what it is. I really don't care. I left SPS voluntarily before. I thought things would be different now. They're not.
hmm? how so?



Why must posters abuse other posters so much? I am not here for that. I am here for fun, enjoyment, discussion, and not for abuse.
Abuse? Not under my definition.


This has been zzyzx, never to return by my own choice. :(

This is the hotel of California, you can never leave.

Also, I think you should not edit your post now because, it's just redicous if another user posted after you, it messes up the seem of the conversation.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others


SPU! Join it!
zzyzx
Posts: 967
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:35 am

Re: Chanukah

Postby zzyzx » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:09 pm

:|
Last edited by zzyzx on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
southparkroger
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:54 am

Re: Chanukah

Postby southparkroger » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:11 pm

^that was a really, really boring-ass post, dude.
superiorsavior
Posts: 4261
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:05 pm

Re: Chanukah

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:25 pm

And you said i make long-winded boring posts...

f*ck. Did you just try to use the "your parents should've wore a condom" insult, or was that an attempt at "you're a bastard child" insult? Either way. Troll.

You obsess over other posters on this board too much... seriously... the ammout you 'think' you know about KMAC from three or four messages makes me LOL.

You can't insult people for being on this board too much when you yourself are here as much as you are. Why am I wasting time on you? I don't know. I should get back to reading my biology book. The thing is, KMAC isn't online to respond to this right now because she's off *studying,* so this is the worst time you couls choose to insult her.

Stop trying to get sypathy by screaming that everyone's "bullying" you. And don't say you're leaving unless you mean it.

Seriously, you're the one acting like a moderator, acting like you can get people permabaned for being off topic in your prescious little thread, which YOU derailed when you decided to bitch about people not spelling HANNUKAH right. There are multiple spellings of hannukah. It doesn't translate perfectly from hebrew to english. Plus, who cares about spellings? You're the one who got hostile to me and accused me (in the pissed off thread) of making long posts just to 'impress people' and took my attack on one aspect of the religion judaism to be an attack on jews in general/ a personal attack.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
jewish pride
Posts: 1534
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:11 am

Re: Chanukah

Postby jewish pride » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:37 pm

Z: You f*cking douche.

I nicely tried to tell you to calm down and understand KMac's point, I didnt say anything against you because I thought maybe it was just a thing of the moment you were having, but that up there is the f*cking douchiest post I've ever seen.

KMac tried her best to only judge your actions and posts and not your person, and you know what? she was right in most of the things that she said and EVERYONE else agreed, you were double/triple posting, wether you call it like that or not it is indeed what you were doing, use the same language as the rest not you very own, thats how communication fails.

KMac tried her hardest to stay decent and impersonal while critizising your actions, and you go and make that f*cking douchie post, that is very personal and very insulting, it's a personal attack really.

You said your parents were married because you were on the way to being born. They obviously know nothing about birth control, and are ignorant of other subjects, such as raising a daughter

Personal attack, very close minded one at that, insulting what you consider to be "ignorant" people.

I thought you were a nice person, I came to really like you and enjoy reading your posts, even the f*cking spams in the Hannukah thread, and you suddenly do this that is simply the worst and most insulting thing you can do, you are probably worse than any other troll who's ever been on the BBS, because you dont just post a typical sh*tty "f*ck you all and shove it up your asses" post, you use information you've somehow gathered from KMac (which makes you look like just as addicted to the internet as you accuse her of being) and use it to come and really hurt her. That is just...........beyond trollish, trollish attitude usually never hurts anyone that bad, because its just a bunch of impersonal retarded insults, but your post is meant to hurt like no other posts do, you are the worse kind of people on the internet really, your meanness and cruelty is beyond anything I've ever seen, and I've been on the internet and on forums for 5 years so far.

So I ask you and probably naively hope you'll listen, PLEASE, leave the forum and never come back.
zzyzx
Posts: 967
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:35 am

Re: Chanukah

Postby zzyzx » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:51 pm

:|
Last edited by zzyzx on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zzyzx
Posts: 967
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:35 am

Re: Chanukah

Postby zzyzx » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:54 pm

:|
Last edited by zzyzx on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zzyzx
Posts: 967
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:35 am

Re: Chanukah

Postby zzyzx » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:57 pm

:|
Last edited by zzyzx on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zzyzx
Posts: 967
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:35 am

Re: Chanukah

Postby zzyzx » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:59 pm

superiorsavior wrote:Some crap


Again, off-topic re: Chanukah, troll.
zzyzx
Posts: 967
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:35 am

Re: Chanukah

Postby zzyzx » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:12 pm

:|
Last edited by zzyzx on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests