Chanukah

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

zzyzx

Re: Chanukah

Postby zzyzx » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:19 pm

:|
Last edited by zzyzx on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:24 pm

zzyzx wrote:You are an idiot, jewish pride. Your location is : "argentina - the assh*le of planet earth" I've been to Argentina. It is a beautiful place. The assh*le is you.

Heh thats becasue you dont have to LIVE in a third world country like I do, you only see the nice part, and I say this being one of the priviledged people who have enough money to have been educated with this much english and enough money to have a computer, imagine the rest of the poor poblation that has to live in here...
zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Last edited by zzyzx on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
southparkroger

Postby southparkroger » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:31 pm

Z wrote:You started the whole off-topic and defamation of me, you troll known as SJ. You have been banned many times. But for your, this whole Chanukah off-topic thing would never have happened.

I know! I'm cool aren't I? Yes, yes I am. I am the troll known as SJ. I have been banned many times. I will make a rap song about it!

Big Z wrote:You started both the off-topic of Chanukah, and the defamation of me.

The off-topic of Chanukah. Your English skills are enviable. Do you live in Israel? Are you a media-controlling Zionist liar?

Ant Z wrote:Troll is too kind of a word for you.

Some people call me "f*cker", "dickwad", "assh*le", "douchebag", "stupid evil bastard", "bane of my existence", "biological cousin of Satan himself", and other such things.

Z-Man wrote:You're just some annonyous mental case off his lithium who gets his jollies making decent people feel bad, and you get a kick out of defamation of the people, then rejoice when naive people such as jewish pride changes their opinion of for now reason other than to get your kicks of being a bad-ass.

Anonymous?

Yeah, I am indeed some random anonymous mental case. I do take lithium, but it's to even out my mood, not make me a zombified robo-cunt. I do get a kick out of defamation, because it's hilarious to ridicule idiots like you. I do rejoice when naive people fall in line because of something I say, because that too is hilarious and shows that I can bully people around with mere words. On that topic, this is the internet, d00d! Lighten the f*ck up!

Z-Button wrote:But for your, southpartroger, none of this would ever happen. You take delight in libel and slander of people, and enjoy it when people believe your crap instead of the truth.

None of what would ever happen? Oh. Yeah, I take delight in all of that, but usually people believe the truth because I rarely have to lie. The truth is awesome enough most of the time.

Zee wrote:You are the scum of the earth, and I predict a life of prison for you.

Enjoy incarceration, you piece of sh*t.

I'm too smart to get caught. NYEHEHEHE

ZZZZ wrote:History of Chanukah: [drivel]

All you anti-Semites will have to answer to G-d Almighty when your time comes. I feel sorry for you. You are all anti-Jewish. Cartman is a cartoon character. But you are real people. Pitty.

And you are all so stupid not to know the rules of the BBS. You are all postig off-topic :x

I will answer to no one but Chuck Norris!

Besides, there is no god. I killed him.

ZEEBLADE wrote:southparkroger, you are anti-semitic and a banned poster. Why don't you go back to your Nazi club that you said you belong to. I spit in your face and your beloved Führer's face.

Last edited by southparkroger on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:32 pm

Now I have to actually agree with SJ on something; you ARE a troll. I promoised myself i wouldn't respond but this is too stupid to go without comment. To actually act like insulting you is insulting jews in general, how arrogant can you be, you're not a whole race. I would accuse you of sextupple posting but then again you probably define what you just did differenly. You added me to your foes list did you, that was as big a LIE as you leaving. Wonder what 'dictionary' this is. Accusing KMAC of "lible" and "defamation" when you accused her (falsely from what she says) of PM spamming her. An insult isn't the same as lible, in the same way a post disagreeing with you isn't an insult. You don't seem to know too much about judaism, considering you don't even know Maimonodies list of Mitzvot, though it might be something to do with your sect so I'll leave it at this.

Anti-seites accuse jewish people of being obsessed with victimisation, of not being able to take a joke. Just read the Encyclopdia dramatica page for jews. I kno not all jews are like you. None of my jewish friends are anything like you. But you're the kind of person who fules the flames of anti-sematism by acting like the steryotype.

I'm not a member of the human race? Nice one. I think hitler called certain peoples 'sub-human' too.
Last edited by superiorsavior on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:34 pm

zzyzx wrote:There is no double posting here. You say that forums are for people to interact. But I have found that these forums are to defame innocent people. You are wrong.

You have your definition of double posting wrong, everyone else thinks you are double posting and spamming, its only you who keeps up making up incorrect definitions.
And even with your supposed definition, what is that which I see at the end of page 8 of this very thread?, looks like an authentic quintuple posting to me.
zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:45 pm

Last edited by zzyzx on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
southparkroger

Postby southparkroger » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:47 pm

JEW-ZYX wrote:For the last time, THIS IS THE CHANUKAH THREAD ABOUT ALL THINGS CHANUKAH. IT IS NOT THE THREAD TO DEFAME ZZYZX. THAT IS ALL OFF-TOPIC, PEOPLE. EITHER POST RE: CHANUKAH FOR A RATIONAL DISCUSSION, OR DON'T POST HERE FOR OFF-TOPIC MATTERS.

THE OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSIONS WERE STARTED BY THE WELL KNOW TROLL SJ, WHO SHOULD BE PERMABANNED. AND I WILL SEE WHAT MY LAWYER SAYS ABOUT LAW SUITS RE: POSTERS DEFAMING ME IN AN OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION. ON-TOPIC IS ALL THINGS CHANUKAH.

And this all started by the troll SJ, southparkrager. He will definitely be sued.

People, this is the Chanukah thread, and not an off-topic defamation thread.
You all get your jollys by posting off-topic, with malice, and with defamation. And it all started by SJ, and other posters joined SJ is his idiotic tirade. I feel sorry for all of you for siding with SJ. Your goal is to destroy SPS. You will fail.

This thread is about all things Chanukah. Off-Topic posts will be frowned upon. Stay on topic, or else you will be known as ignoring the thread suject matter deliberately, and deliberately use the thread for your own off-topic purposes, such as defaming others is a cruel way. Threads are to be discussed on-topic, not defaming people off-topic.

Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:48 pm

*claps* Way to go. You have amused me to some degree.

SS is not a troll at all.

zzyzx wrote:Once again, Kelly MacCornmac, you are off-topic. That seems to be your hobbie. I always try to keep this thread on topic. You don't. You show your ignorance by saying you're a veteran, then you act like a Noob. You think you own this site. As LazyDan said in another thread:

LazyDan wrote:As I Mentioned before, There are moderators K-mac, your not one of them. It just annoys me when people try to act like they have authority when in fact they have none, it a god damn internet forum for f*ck sakes.

How am I acting like a noob, per se? I'm glad you put that quote up, I like it, has a nice ring to it, don't you agree?

And you said:
Kelly MacCornmac wrote:It is still double posting, no matter if you think time elapsing means anything. I do not know why you think it is not such.
You don't know why? You are an idiot. You said your parents were married because you were on the way to being born. They obviously know nothing about birth control, and are ignorant of other subjects, such as raising a daughter. You even said in another thread that you hate your parents. And you say your sister is in a similar situation and wants to leave school to be with her boyfriend. That coupled with the "C" grades you posted you received in your 4th rate college shows you are not too intelligent either. You could easily gets A's and B's if you studied. But you don't study. You are here and in the deviant art board instead of studying. Your parents' money is being wasted on you when all you do is computer stuff and not college stuff. You take sides with SJ. You even posted to teh-lolrus that "don't blame JJ, Z edited again" after SPS corrected that thread, and there was no sign of "Z" in that thread at all. You were too dumb to verify your information to teh-lolrus. And teh-lolrus never even heard of "Z", so you told teh-lolrus something that teh-lolrus was unaware of.
Hehe that has nothing to do with I said Z, that was another ad hodim. Also, it's not my parents money, I have a loan and I have to pay for it later. I know I can get better grades than a C. And for your information, many of my courses uses the pc, espessially my CS class. I have to use my pc all the time and this board helps me out to some degree to what to expect in the real world, though not by much. I agree that sometimes I can be a bit slow, and maybe stupid, but that doesn't mean you have to attack me for it.

You bash people, you start flame wars, you were even banned for one day yet you were on the board with your other identity, Frosty_D. You should be permabanned, then SPS would be a much more enjoyable place for its purpose: discussion back and forth. SPS is not about Kelly MacCornmac's opinions are the only one that counts, and those posters with a different opinion are not respected; they are abused. It's either Kelly MacCornmac's way or the highway.

Wow....should have been permabanned? Who's the mod now? I value many other opions very much so. What I disagree with is trolls. I have never started a flame war, though I almost did one time. You blocked JP because of an alterating opionion...hypocrite much?

You think too much of yourself. You're in college but you never study. You even posted that you finished a final exam early and left. No wonder you got a "C." You should take the remaining time, and go over the exam again. But you don't know the material because you don't study.

I got a B in that course, thank you very much. And I studied for it too, even though I didn't really have to. And how do you know anyways?

This is the Chanukah thread, and again you posted OFF TOPIC. Stop doing that. There are other threads for that.
Hahaha and you call me a mod?

You are a spammer. You are a troll. You stir up trouble. Except for short sleep periods, you are on this board 24/7/365.
Short sleep periods with only my randome insommia kicks in. And I go to class. And I don't spam and I have not trolled. I did stir up trouble with will.... but that was due to him banning someone that didn't really diserve it, but I won't go into that because it has been done.

You never study for college or your future life. This board requires that one must be 18 to join. You are 18 now and have been here for three years.
I do to study... sometimes. And thank you for pointing out my age, you want a cookie in your cashe now?

You make up your own rules as you go along and act like a bully, chastising posters who want threads to remain on topic as you rant and rave off topic.

What? I don't make rules as I go along. I've seen you do that a few times though.

Once in a while, I would like to sign onto SPS, read some threads, make a few posts, and log off. But you are ALWAYS on line, and when I post something, like today, you put me in your cross-hairs and start abusing me.
Playing the victum now aren't we? I tried defending you once, before I found out that you like to edit your posts to make other posters look like fools.

Is that what your parents are paying for your college tuition for you NOT to study in college, but to be free from your parents so that you can abuse people on the internet? You're pathetic.

My parents are not paying. I am later on.

You made friends with Gods' God/SouthParksFan#1, even baby-sitting his woman haters thread for him while he slept 16 time zones away as he lives in Australia, and starting your own ladies thread. You are in a conspiracy with Gods' God and SJ. You are a troll and are now on many foe lists.
Oh no! Not the foe list! I'm sooooo scared! *laughs evilly* No really, I didn't like to baby sit for that thread and I wasn't even friends with the dood.

You sent me so many multiple spam PM's that I was forced to shut off that feature. You are a nut.

So...one pm=many pms with spam? Damn.... and I thought I sucked at maths.

This is the Chanukah Thread, which I will explain for stupid people such as you: Post All Things Chanukah here. Anything else if off-topic. If you have an off-topic comment, post it in some other thread.

It went off topic long time ago.

I hope you get permabanned. But I will never have to read another post from you lunatic as you are under the foe option.
Wow... a perma? But I did nothing against the rules... and aren't you the one acting a bit moddish now?

My advice: study and get good grades in college. You are way behind in college as your life centers around acting like a moderator or an administrator which will not get you good grades in college.
I am not trying to act like an admin or a mod. I do not see why you think I am doing such. I know it won't get me good grades, but what does grades have to do with a job anyway? We will all eventually die and it will not matter if I got good grades or no.

Your posts are just as bad if not worse than southparkroger (SJ) and Gods' God. You are a self-centered moron.
Am I self centered? I try to keep this board a good place....

Good bye, idiot.

Yes, I know I'm stupid... I'm stupid for taking everything too seriously... I'm stupid for many things... including that I thought you were actually going to be a decent poster...

To everyone else: This is a thread dealing with Chanukah. Post all you want here on topic. For off-topic, don't post here because if you do you just show other posters that you are an imbecile.

heh and you say that we are going off topic...
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:50 pm

Really looks like you added us to your foes list... and left... like you said you were...
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

southparkroger

Postby southparkroger » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:51 pm

LET'S GET THIS THREAD ON TOPIC AND TALK ABOUT CHANUKAH!!!!

Let's see...

I wonder how many Jews, in total, were killed during Chanukah during the Holocaust.

1?
5?
47?
722?
486?
1?
88?
69?

(Hint: No specific answer; it changes according to the political climate)
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:53 pm

DUDE. No insulting jews. We don't want to insult them by lumping Z in with them. It was at least 6 million that died. As well as all the non-jewish victims.

Sorry for acting like a troll but i just noticed your RACIST anti-english comment. f*ck your hypocracy, accusing others of being racist then being racist yoursef.
Last edited by superiorsavior on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:56 pm

zzyzx wrote:
jewish pride wrote:
zzyzx wrote:You are an idiot, jewish pride. Your location is : "argentina - the assh*le of planet earth" I've been to Argentina. It is a beautiful place. The assh*le is you.

Heh thats becasue you dont have to LIVE in a third world country like I do, you only see the nice part, and I say this being one of the priviledged people who have enough money to have been educated with this much english and enough money to have a computer, imagine the rest of the poor poblation that has to live in here...

And that's your reason for defaming people, because they don't live in a third world country?

Hey! Leave her alone! She wasn't even deflaming you or anything.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:59 pm

zzyzx wrote:And that's your reason for defaming people, because they don't live in a third world country?

judíos el orgullo es muy, muy estúpido. Ella es ignorante, y es un mal difamador. :x

I wasn't defaming you, I was just saying that you talk without having good knowledge of the subject you are talking about, like my own country.

Se dice: "y es una malA difamadorA". Aprende español correctamente y después háblalo, pendejo!
southparkroger

Postby southparkroger » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:59 pm

superiorsaviorofalljewery wrote:DUDE. No insulting jews. We don't want to insult them by lumping Z in with them. It was at least 6 million that died. As well as all the non-jewish victims.

Yeah, but we don't talk about the lower forms of human life involved in the Holocaust; only the Chosen People, y'know?

superiorsaviorofalljewery wrote:Sorry for acting like a troll but i just noticed your RACIST anti-english comment. f*ck your hypocracy, accusing others of being racist then being racist yoursef.

Yeah! Hypocrisy is baaaaad! Very baaaaad! Oy Vey!!11

But let's talk about chanukah!!!111 that's what this thread is about, even though it's not chanukah right now1!!1

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”