Chanukah

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

superiorsavior

Re: Chanukah

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:06 pm

Defamtion seems to be your favourite word. What's defamation again? Well acording to my dictionary (Which might not be YOUR definition, which we all know is the one courts follow), it's "In law, defamation (also called calumny, libel, slander, and vilification) is the communication of a statement that makes a false claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government or nation a negative image." I think YOU defamed KMAC when you said she was PM bashing you, I think you defamed me when you said I was an anti-semite, i think no-one defamed you when they accused you of doing things you're blatantly still doing.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Schliby

Postby Schliby » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:16 pm

wow... zzyzx.... you are obviously some nerdy friendless fatf*ck who lives in his mothers basement and thinks that whatever he believes is correct. YOU are not on topic, YOU are defaming people, YOU are being hypocritical, and YOU are being an assf*ck

If anyone is defaming you, it is YOURSELF.
"Time is a thing we must accept.
The unexpected I sometimes fear.
Just when I feel there's no excuse
for what happens, things fall into place.
I know there is no way to avoid
the pain that we must go through,
to find the other half that is true"
southparkroger

Postby southparkroger » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Schliby wrote:wow... zzyzx.... you are obviously some nerdy friendless fatf*ck who lives in his mothers basement and thinks that whatever he believes is correct. YOU are not on topic, YOU are defaming people, YOU are being hypocritical, and YOU are being an assf*ck

If anyone is defaming you, it is YOURSELF.

Dude, you summed up everything in the last 15 or so posts really well :P nice job
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:22 pm

zzyzx...you are as emotional as a 13 year old girl on her period...

You're either a really good troll or a pussy :?
southparkroger

Postby southparkroger » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:36 pm

It is warm in my room, and I am warm, and yet I am shivering violently. I therefore conclude that there is a possibility that I have a slight fever, as I am currently already ill.
zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:41 pm

:|
Last edited by zzyzx on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:44 pm

Another threat to leave *for goodthis time* so soon after the last? Now you're officially an ALLCAPS.

You're not jewish. Jewish people don't believe in hell. Maybe your tiny cult within judaism does, but it's more likely that.. you're a jew impersonator. I'm sure you're not jewish. I'm certain you're a troll, even if you are, but i think you're using the lie that you're jewish as a shield for your trolling. I see why you didn't believe me on the mitzvot thing now though, because the jewish idea of the afterlife was introduced by maimonodiese, who wrote the list i used so you must belong to a mamonidese rejecting sect...
Last edited by superiorsavior on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

southparkroger

Postby southparkroger » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:47 pm

zzyzx wrote:THIS CHANUKAH THREAD IS NOW CLOSED DUE TO CYBER-BULLYING ANTI-SEMITES.

LA_KING XD

YOU MUST PAY $500 TO POST ON THIS THREAD OK..
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:50 pm

zzyzx wrote:
southparkroger wrote:It is warm in my room, and I am warm, and yet I am shivering violently. I therefore conclude that there is a possibility that I have a slight fever, as I am currently already ill.

SEE, ANOTHER POST THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHANUKAH BY THE TROLL SJ. WHAT IS SO HARD? KEEP ON TOPIC PEOPLE. SOUTHPARKROGERS'S ILLNESS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHANUKAH. SOUTHPARKROGER SHOULD HAVE POSTED THIS IS SOME RANDOM THREAD. WHAT THE HELL DOES SOUTHPARKROGER'S ILLNES HAVE TO DO WITH CHANUKAH? ANSWER: SOUTHPARKROGER IS A TROL :x

I keep saying and saying: STAY ON TOPIC. ALL OF YOU POSTERS CONTINUE TO POST OFF-TOPIC bullsh*t.

And Schliby, southparkroger, and RideTheLightning, you need to increase your meds.

FOR THE LAST TIME:

THIS IS THE CHANUKAH THREAD. DISCUSS ALL THINGS CHANUKAH. IF YOU POST THINGS THAT ARE NOT CHANUKAH, ALL YOU ANTI-SEMITES, IT JUST PROVES THAT YOU ARE ALL DUMBASSES.

KEEP ON TOPIC. IF YOU DON'T, YOU PROVE THAT YOU ARE IDIOTS.

FOR ALL YOU STUPID PEOPLE, THE TOPIC IS: ALL THINGS CHANUKAH.

NON-CHANUKAH TOPICS ARE OFF-TOPIC, AND YOU ARE ALL GUILY OF OFF-TOPIC POSTS IN THIS SPECIFIC TREAD DEALING WITH CHANUKAH.

POST ANYTHING YOU WANT CHANUKAH RELATED. BUT IF IT IS NOT CHANUKAH RELATED, YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF THE AGREEMENT THAT YOU AGREED TO WHEN YOU SIGNED ON TO SPS.

AND AS SPS IGNORS THE MULTI-BANNED SJ, A/K/A SOUTHPARKROGER, SPS IS IGNORING ITS OWN POLICIESL

THIS IS A THREAD OF ALL THINGS CHANUKAH. YOU assh*les ARE INSTEAD POSTING OFF-TOPIC POSTS. SEE YOU IN HELL. YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED IN CHANUKAH ANYWAY, SO IT IS ASININE TO POST IN THE CHANUKAH THREAD FOR INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION. YOU TURNED THE CHANUKAH THREAD INTO AN OFF-TOPIC DEFAMATION THREAD AND AN OFF-TOPIC ANTI-SEMITIC THREAD.

AND TO THE TROLL SOUTHPARKROGER, OVER 6,000 INNOCENT PEOPLE WHOSE ONLY CRIME WAS THAT THEY WERE JEWS WERE KILLED. NOT ONLY SEVEN, AS YOU ANTI-SEMITE SUGGESTED.

YOU HAVE ALL DESTROYED THE CHANUKAH THREAD. IT IS YOUR DESIRE TO GET RID OF ALL THE JEWS. YOU WILL NOT SUCCEED.

THE CHANUKAH THREAD HAS NOW CHANGED TO THE ANTI-SEMITIC THREAD, THE DEFAMATION THREAD, AND THE DENIAL THAT THE HOLOCAUST EVEN OCCURRED. SHAME ON ALL OF YOU.

THIS CHANUKAH THREAD IS NOW CLOSED DUE TO CYBER-BULLYING ANTI-SEMITES.

GOOD BYE.

I HOPE YOU ALL LIVE A LONG AND HEALTHFUL LIFE. AFTER THAT, ENJOY YOUR AFTERLIFE IN HELL.

...So you are a troll?
ned15

Postby ned15 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:51 pm

i'm sorry, but that whole argument is just ridiculous. good job.
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
southparkroger

Postby southparkroger » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:52 pm

zzyzx wrote::|

:)
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:52 pm

Thanks for saving that hillarious post from his eddit attacks, Ride.
I wonder what dictionary spells sinned "SININED," apaer from Z's "one true dictionary."
Yeah, because being off-topic = being antisemitic now?
You say over 6,000 jews died in the holocaust? True. That's the number hollocaust deniers brand around. I'd say more like 6,000,000.
Why keep feeding the troll if you know SJ is a troll?
I believe you're leaving... as much as i believed you the last 3 times. I bully you just as much as Just Jackie, that is, not at all.
When EVERYONE else on the thread calls you a troll you know... that they're all conspiring against you! because you couldn't possible be a troll could you :/
The see you in hell thing was probbably a joke reading it again; i mean, that'd entail you being in hell with us... :p
Last edited by superiorsavior on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

southparkroger

Postby southparkroger » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:55 pm

Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:02 pm

So... Z, trying to hide your activity as a troll I see. Ah well... because you cannot delete your prior postings, you will look to be a spammer in will's eyes. But we know better.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:03 pm

southparkroger wrote:Image

lulz i loved that show when i was a kid

*hopes Z actually did leave this time*

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”