Chanukah

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

RideTheLightning

Re: Chanukah

Postby RideTheLightning » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:58 pm

Yea, I was referring to zzyzx, I mean...well...why does it matter if your name is abbreviated?
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Why so serious about everything ZZXY (or however you spell that name of yours). This is a site for a comedy remember, not an english assignment. Double posting is a sin on any site with a post edit button, btw.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
southparkroger

Postby southparkroger » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:12 pm

zzyzx wrote:[mega-crap]

You are the most annoying person I have met in a while. A LONG while.

= good troll
zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:30 pm

:|
Last edited by zzyzx on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
southparkroger

Postby southparkroger » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:33 pm

zzyzx wrote:
superiorsavior wrote:Why so serious about everything ZZXY (or however you spell that name of yours). This is a site for a comedy remember, not an english assignment. Double posting is a sin on any site with a post edit button, btw.

I'm surprised by you, superiorsavior. You who make such long winded posts and very bizarre posts posted what you did in the Chanukah thread. You are off topic. This is all things Chanukah.

This is a comedy site. Someone mentioned in another thread that I celebrated Chanukah, so I posted how many days are left until Chanukah. But it got the double identity Kelly MacCornmac/Frosty_D all bent out of shape. Even in the what pisses you off thread, she wasn't satisfied with what pissed me off and had to make a big deal out of it.

southparkroger wrote:
zzyzx wrote:[mega-crap]

You are the most annoying person I have met in a while. A LONG while.

Well, new poster, I don't know you at all. You say that I am the most annoying person that you have met in a while, A LONG while? Well that doesn't say much to you.

Now, back on topic (finally): This is the Chanukah thread. It is for all things Chanukah. There probably won't be too many more posts in this thread until next December when Chanukah returns.

Until then, chill out, everyone!

I think not. This thread is rather stupid. Chanukah is over, I don't celebrate it anyway, and stupid, stupid autistic Jews make it all worse.
zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:39 pm

Last edited by zzyzx on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
southparkroger

Postby southparkroger » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:42 pm

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:Fine, new poster southparkroger. Thank you for your opinion. This thread is all things Chanukah. I'll mark you down that you think this thread is stupid. This thread, by the way, has grown to 7 pages, with 15 posts per page; are you old enough yet to have learned how to do the arithmetic?

Thank you for sharing, southparkroger. Post here again if you have anything else to say about Chanukah. By the way, there are dozens of other threads, both on topic of South Park and off topic of South Park that you might also want to post in.

:parishilton: My god, you're unstoppable.

I am currently eating a sandwich.

It is not Chanukah.

I am currently drinking a berry-flavored sports drink.

It is not Chanukah.

I am currently wanking in your in-ground pool, and it is STILL NOT CHANUKAH.

Also, Slayer - Angel of Death ftw
zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:49 pm

Last edited by zzyzx on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:50 pm

zzyzx: please calm down, KMac has a point, you were the only one posting here after all and double posting is frowned upon in any forum
Just let it go and make a new thread next Chanukah
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:51 pm

Sorry for insulting you for being too serious, but I hate it when people take spelling seriously, especially on an international forum like this. I mean, different people spell things differently(especially hannukah/chanukah) and don't have time for spellcheck sometimes and as long as you understand what's being said I don't see why spelling should be so impotant. Now doble posting is annoying wherever i see it :p
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
southparkroger

Postby southparkroger » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Z wrote:Well, you have only been on the board for less than 24 hours, and you are making quite a name for yourself. You said you don't like Jews. That's cool. Neither does Cartman.

You don't know the first thing about Chanukah, so don't make up stuff as you go along.

This thread is all things Chanukah, not that southparkroger, a poster of less than 24 hours, is eating a sandwich. Try posting that info in the southparkroger eats a sandwich thread, or better yet, there are some random threads around. Try there. southparkroger eating a sandwich is off-topic.

Can we go a little faster and do this on more threads? You and I both know who I am. You are a troll. I am a troll whenever I get bored. I am also your father, Luke. Anyway, I can post idiotic responses as fast as you can post retarded comments that appear to be from a 5 year old with brain damage. STEP IT UP A LITTLE
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Z: SS was refering to your post that you made that was off topic (in reference to the post before his last one).
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:04 pm

Last edited by zzyzx on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
southparkroger

Postby southparkroger » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:06 pm

zzzyzyzyzzzxxxzzzzx wrote:All of this off-topic stuff in a Chanukah tread :?

One thing is certain: I have never double posted. If there are two posts of mine next to each other, a period of time has elapsed between the two posts. What if I have something to say, but no one posted in 24 hours? Do I edit the post? And if so, if no one else posts, does my original post get edited so much that it is one long post?

No. If a reasonable period of time has elapsed, then there is no problem making a second post. Look at the time stamps. All you see is a double post without regard to the time lag. That is just wrong. If there was no time lag, yes, an edit is in order.

Again, I'm surprised at you, superiorsavior. Your posts are long and somewhat bizarre. I thought that you of all people would know that posting a second time after a lag in time is not double posting. So now I know something new about superiorsavior.

And southparkroger, for the 24 hours you were here, you really made a name for yourself. You call other posters names. I have never resorted to name calling. But hey, southparkroger, if that's your thing, go for it. You want to destroy this Chanukah thread with all your off-topic stuff? Be my guest. I will not respond anymore, now that you have revealed your true nature.

You are a name caller. Calling me a troll? You don't even know what that is. And it certainly is not me.

Again, people: This is a thread for all things Chanukah. If you want to post in this thread off-topic, go ahead. I don't care anymore. Post all you want. I will not respond to your off-topic post. But if you post re: Chanukah, then we can have an intelligent discussion.

You are a tr00llllllllll

I wish you were actually seriously this stupid though; it would be way more fun.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:08 pm

zzyzx wrote:All of this off-topic stuff in a Chanukah tread :?

One thing is certain: I have never double posted. If there are two posts of mine next to each other, a period of time has elapsed between the two posts. What if I have something to say, but no one posted in 24 hours? Do I edit the post? And if so, if no one else posts, does my original post get edited so much that it is one long post?

A double post is a post after another by the same user. You could have deleted your post and then make a new one, resulting in a non double post.

EDIT: I take it back... you weren't double posting... you were triple posting.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”