What is your Phobia?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

GlittersBlings
Posts: 438
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:40 pm

What is your Phobia?

Postby GlittersBlings » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:21 am

Well, I'm afraid of Balloons, Dead animals, Speaking in public, Dead bodies. So if you have any apprehension fears you can share it with us, no need to be embarrassed. :)
butters kenny
Posts: 10135
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:19 pm

Re: What is your Phobia?

Postby butters kenny » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:22 am

I haven't found something I'm sacred of yet Except for ned15
Last edited by butters kenny on Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Kelly MacCornmac
Posts: 6142
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:05 am

Re: What is your Phobia?

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:24 am

Large crowds are my biggest fear, but I also fear falling (not heights though), death.

Even though I don't like it, I'm not afraid to speak publicly. I see dead animals all the time, so I'm used to it.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others


SPU! Join it!
Peyote_Ugly
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:26 am

Re: What is your Phobia?

Postby Peyote_Ugly » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:24 am

spiders! I get a feeling of dread when I see one, sometimes I even throw up. :(
GlittersBlings
Posts: 438
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:40 pm

Re: What is your Phobia?

Postby GlittersBlings » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:29 am

Peyote_Ugly wrote:spiders! I get a feeling of dread when I see one, sometimes I even throw up. :(


Spider isn't all that scary, when I see a spider coming close to me, I'll smash with an old boot. :)
GlittersBlings
Posts: 438
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:40 pm

Re: What is your Phobia?

Postby GlittersBlings » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:33 am

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:Large crowds are my biggest fear, but I also fear falling (not heights though), death.

Even though I don't like it, I'm not afraid to speak publicly. I see dead animals all the time, so I'm used to it.


I love being around the large crowds ( In malls, Schools, Concerts) is more comfortable then being alone.:)
GlittersBlings
Posts: 438
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:40 pm

Re: What is your Phobia?

Postby GlittersBlings » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:36 am

butters kenny wrote:I haven't found something I'm sacred of yet Except for ned15


Oh, come on! You have to be scared of something :)
zzyzx
Posts: 967
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:35 am

Re: What is your Phobia?

Postby zzyzx » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:43 am

GlittersBlings wrote:Well, I'm afraid of Balloons, Dead animals, Speaking in public, Dead bodies. So if you have any apprehension fears you can share it with us, no need to be embarrassed. :)


Well, I like balloons, unless you mean HOT AIR BALOONS. You could not pay me enough money to get into one of those.

I don't like heights. I'm afraid of falling off, even if there is a safety rail installed. Even if I have on a seat belt or a rope tether, I don't like heights.

Dead animals don't scare me; I just call dead animal pick up. But I won't get close to a dead animal.

I don't mind speaking in public. The majority of those people I will never see again, so I don't get scared.

I've seen a few dead bodies (only at funerals); I don't look at them anymore. It's too sad.
Pip Tweek
Posts: 5101
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:15 am

Re: What is your Phobia?

Postby Pip Tweek » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:45 am

Being stuck in a small room with people I don't like and listening to lies and nonsense for two hours...

in the corporate world, it's called 'a meeting.'
Kelly MacCornmac
Posts: 6142
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:05 am

Re: What is your Phobia?

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:51 am

EDIT: ^Yea, PT that would suck ass, I would hate to be stuck with people I dislike...but at least I can doodle XD

GlittersBlings wrote:
Kelly MacCornmac wrote:Large crowds are my biggest fear, but I also fear falling (not heights though), death.

Even though I don't like it, I'm not afraid to speak publicly. I see dead animals all the time, so I'm used to it.


I love being around the large crowds ( In malls, Schools, Concerts) is more comfortable then being alone.:)

No! I'm not going! It's just surprising that I can tolorate the malls at all with all the people there, I guess it's because they are spread out.... I've never been to a concert before.

I prefer to be alone, thank you.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others


SPU! Join it!
GlittersBlings
Posts: 438
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:40 pm

Re: What is your Phobia?

Postby GlittersBlings » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:55 am

zzyzx wrote:
GlittersBlings wrote:Well, I'm afraid of Balloons, Dead animals, Speaking in public, Dead bodies. So if you have any apprehension fears you can share it with us, no need to be embarrassed. :)


Well, I like balloons, unless you mean HOT AIR BALOONS. You could not pay me enough money to get into one of those.

I don't like heights. I'm afraid of falling off, even if there is a safety rail installed. Even if I have on a seat belt or a rope tether, I don't like heights.

Dead animals don't scare me; I just call dead animal pick up. But I won't get close to a dead animal.

I don't mind speaking in public. The majority of those people I will never see again, so I don't get scared.

I've seen a few dead bodies (only at funerals); I don't look at them anymore. It's too sad.


Not Hot Air Balloons, just the regular kind. :)
GlittersBlings
Posts: 438
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:40 pm

Re: What is your Phobia?

Postby GlittersBlings » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:58 am

Pip Tweek wrote:Being stuck in a small room with people I don't like and listening to lies and nonsense for two hours...

in the corporate world, it's called 'a meeting.'


Meetings are boring, like waiting for a mail to arrive. :)
Just_Jackie
Posts: 1409
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 1:38 am

Re: What is your Phobia?

Postby Just_Jackie » Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:01 am

Falling.

I will not come off my feet for any reason. Stairs, skate boards..anything that requires I come off my feet I will avoid at all cost. I HATE falling.

Which really sucks because I have these dreams where I will be doing something like running or riding a bike, and I will fall...and in real life I my whole body will jerk and I'll wake up.

Like most people, death.

And while I enjoy public speaking and crowds, I fear getting embarrassed in front of large groups of people.
Kelly MacCornmac
Posts: 6142
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:05 am

Re: What is your Phobia?

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:03 am

^Why?

GlittersBlings wrote:Well, I'm afraid of Balloons, Dead animals, Speaking in public, Dead bodies. So if you have any apprehension fears you can share it with us, no need to be embarrassed. :)

What's dead can't hurt ya. I've lived on a farm for so long that I don't mind. Only thing that bothers me is the stink. Even when I was little I helped butcher chickens. I generally don't like touching the body directly though and I generally use a pitchfork or shovel or hold the legs.

I've been only to a few funerals. The last funeral I remember I was fighting laughter. This was after a year or two of South Park and I was associating death with laughter.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others


SPU! Join it!
GlittersBlings
Posts: 438
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:40 pm

Re: What is your Phobia?

Postby GlittersBlings » Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:07 am

Just_Jackie wrote:Falling.

I will not come off my feet for any reason. Stairs, skate boards..anything that requires I come off my feet I will avoid at all cost. I HATE falling.

Which really sucks because I have these dreams where I will be doing something like running or riding a bike, and I will fall...and in real life I my whole body will jerk and I'll wake up.

Like most people, death.

And while I enjoy public speaking and crowds, I fear getting embarrassed in front of large groups of people.


I dreamt of jumping off from an air-plane once, it was so scary.

Death is mostly more scary then Satan. :)

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests