What is your Phobia?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

evilcupcake72

Re: What is your Phobia?

Postby evilcupcake72 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:14 pm

Oh Honey don't get me started on phobia....

clowns

the paranormal (alot of crazy paranormal shit has happened in my life)

dying alone

never leaving Texas

the noise of cats fighting (or doing the nasty) especially if it's outside my house at night

other creepy noises you hear in the Texan Ghetto

and there's many more I can't think of right now......
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:59 am

f*ckin' Spiders, I'll karate chop them while pissing myself.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:53 am

Evilcupcake, if you didn't mind and if it wasn't too personal of a question, I would like to hear more about your paranormal experiences.

Lets see, paranormal stuff doesn't scare me..I do believe in spirits and I do believe some of them are malevolent, but not all of them are.

I was scared of clowns, but the wierd thing is I got over it after seeing House of 1000 Corpses. Captain Spaulding was so f*cking funny. He is one of my favorite horror icons, and I have met the actor who played him ( Sid Haig) and he is a really nice guy..

Not scared of spiders either. I never have been, and even when I was a kid, I have hated seeing people kill spiders just because they are scared and they are thousands of times bigger than the spider they are crushing. Yeah, I wouldn't pick up a spider that I knew was poisonous, but I don't hate them, and I believe they have the same right to live as we do..I also think their webs are kind of pretty when you see them out in the woods around autumn.

However, I don't know if you would call it a phobia, but the idea of bugs getting in my food, really disgusts me.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:02 am

I do have a huge fear of going blind in my lifetime. The worst part is, it may happen.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:20 am

Niels0827 wrote:I do have a huge fear of going blind in my lifetime. The worst part is, it may happen.

I wouldn't call that a phobia since you have a medical reason to believe it could happen. I would call that a reasonable fear, since doesn't phobia refer to an irrational fear of something? Hopefully it won't happen though.

I don't think I have any phobias that I am aware of, not anymore. I used to be scared of alot of things, then had to deal with some of the very things I was afraid of. I used to know a few people who were into black magick, and meth ( they knew I disapproved by the way), had to deal with some scary sh*t because of their actions..The ironic thing is 3 of those people are scared shitless that I am going to curse them or come kick their asses or something...LOL..They ever f*ck with me again I just might, I am not afraid of them anymore. It probably isn't good to have something you are so afraid of that you can't even deal with a movie about it, like some people I know..What happens if you ever have to face that fear?
6 balse

Postby 6 balse » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:16 pm

getting f*cked in the ass against my will
Carnifex_rocks

Postby Carnifex_rocks » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:27 pm

im afarid of fags :o
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:49 pm

This sounds stupid, but... I am terrified of water getting in my eyes and nose. By extension, water anywhere on my face makes me nervous. Every single time I wash my face, I have to stop and take a few deep breaths and calm myself down. I'm all, "Okay. I'm just washing my face. This is no big deal. I can do this." You'd think that I'd be over it by now.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:42 am

Diabeteth wrote:This sounds stupid, but... I am terrified of water getting in my eyes and nose. By extension, water anywhere on my face makes me nervous. Every single time I wash my face, I have to stop and take a few deep breaths and calm myself down. I'm all, "Okay. I'm just washing my face. This is no big deal. I can do this." You'd think that I'd be over it by now.

Can you remember anything that might give you an idea of where this fear came from?
Anna_Lazareva

Postby Anna_Lazareva » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:18 am

Well, SNAKES.
I'm sent into panic by snakes. I even had some nightmares about it. But only poisonous snakes scares me.

I'm a little bit afraid of blood. Not just blood but wounds I think.

I have some irrational phobias: I'm afraid of the huge dolls. You know, these big stuff with the guy inside) And I have a fear of endlessness. O___o
Mbbarca

Postby Mbbarca » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:53 pm

You do not need to have a phobia BUT everyone has a fear.
I do not have a phobia but i am afraid of something.

Paranormal Activities.
BrandSneakers

Postby BrandSneakers » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:42 pm

Hello guys, Im new here.

Im phobia of Height's.
kennydiedhere

Postby kennydiedhere » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:33 pm

My Phobia?...

The End of South Park
SHHHHA Boom!
That what she said
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:42 pm

Mountain lions on the trail while I'm hiking :tweek:

I've heard them, I've seen there tracks on the ground :tweek:
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:48 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:
Diabeteth wrote:This sounds stupid, but... I am terrified of water getting in my eyes and nose. By extension, water anywhere on my face makes me nervous. Every single time I wash my face, I have to stop and take a few deep breaths and calm myself down. I'm all, "Okay. I'm just washing my face. This is no big deal. I can do this." You'd think that I'd be over it by now.

Can you remember anything that might give you an idea of where this fear came from?

When I'm in a Freudian mood, I say that it's because when I was little and I took swimming lessons, I was kinda nervous when it started. And the swimming instructor promised to be patient with me and not make me go under the water before I was ready... and then she dunked me while I was screaming my ass off. So a bunch of water went up my nose and all that.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”