Good Night South Park Studios

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Kelly MacCornmac

Re: Good Night South Park Studios

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:24 am

....what are you talking about bug? :S

EDIT: Oh and something about how it is now morning... it is 12:25 and I should be heading to bed but I probally won't
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:49 am

Well, today I planed on taking a 30 mile bicycle ride. But I only lasted a little over 20 miles. I have to get in better shape. I went biking because we got up to a high of 76 degrees today!

I took my new digital camera with me, but I'm too tired to transfer the photos from the camera to the computer, then upload to some hosting web site, then refer them back here to SPS. Hopefully I will post some pics tomorrow.

I use my house as the trail head. I go through a quiet neighborhood, then I go to a dedicated bicycle path. From there I go to a lake, and cycle all around it. By the time I return home, more than 20 miles have been ridden.

On the way home, it got very dark. (Yes, I have headlights and tail lights.) I was riding through an area known for the home owners having elaborate Christmas lights and decorations. Usually, we go slowly there at night in the car with our headlights off so we can see (everyone turns off their headlights). This was the first time I was ever there at night on my bike during the Christmas displays.

I was going to post a picture of part of the dedicated bike-way, and of a river I crossed (I was on a bridge; I stopped to take a photo), but I'm too tired now. Hopefully tomorrow, or soon thereafter.

For now,

-zzyzx
PicklesNumber1

Postby PicklesNumber1 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:53 am

Its 4 in the morning almost.

I should sleep. i will if i can.

Night Kidds!
Thats right. I drive a YT-1300.

Im a Jesus Freak.
zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:55 am

I'm not saying Good Night yet, but I referred two posts ago (last night) that I was going to post some photos of my bike trip. I did in The Non-Evil Thread.

I posted three pictures on page 4 of the non-evil thread, post 13.

Enjoy! I'll be back later to say Good Night South Park Studios
Peyote_Ugly

Postby Peyote_Ugly » Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:29 am

stared at the wall for hours trying to get to sleep but I couldn't because I had to see my PO today.
Tonight I will sleep like a champ and be ready for the new years celebrations :)
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:04 am

Goodnight South Park Studios.

I got my salad and as always, it's yummy.

Tuesday is called lonely day for me at work. I have no co-workers to talk to me that day. So, I'm always happy when Tuesday is over, so I can talk (well, type again) and then end the day with a salad.

Got so much in the mood to listen to "Dirty" from Christina Aguilera today. :)

Have a pleasant Tuesday evening, South Park Studios.

-Hayley B.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:19 am

Hayley B wrote:Goodnight South Park Studios.

I got my salad and as always, it's yummy.

Tuesday is called lonely day for me at work. I have no co-workers to talk to me that day. So, I'm always happy when Tuesday is over.

-Hayley B.

From my work experience at my present job, I would call Tuesdays "Sweet Blissful Relief Day." I would love to work alone all the time unless I could be with people more like myself....but that would be a quiet work environment anyway. I can't stand small talk at work. It makes me itchy to get back to being productive.

...any openings at ur comany? :wink:

Anyway, goodnight.
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:32 am

I'm so psyched. My Scott haqs been away from home for the last few weeks. He went back to California to spend Christmas with his mom. :cry: But he flies back home tomorrow...so we can get back to our usual routine of Xbox 360. :)

w00t!

So, the sooner I get seepies the sooner he will get home. :)
zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:03 am

Good Night, South Park Studios.

Today wasn't too bad. I posted the pictures (well, three of them only) that I took yesterday during my 20+ miles bicycle ride. You can find them on page 4 of the non-evil random thread, the 13th post: non-evil random thread.

I enjoy the exercise and the transquility. I ride about 20+ miles at least once a week, weather permitting. And I participate in "Midnight Madness" organized bike rides, with the start time at Midnight, and usually also 20 miles; with hundreds of bicyclists, it takes about 2 1/2 hours. The last one I rode in was down in San Diego in the Harbor area, the Airport, Old Town, and the Historic District as well as Downtown.

If I don't have a chance to do so later today, as it's almost 2009, I do want to wish everyone a Happy New Year 2009

2009 will be fine :D

Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:12 am

Happy New Year to you! :D

Had my Blackberry Arbor Mist and I'm now ready for bed. I still have work tomorrow. So, I promised myself only 1 drink and that's it.

Have a wonderful new 2009, South Park Studios.

*hugs & kisses*

-Hayley B.
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:02 am

Hope everybody is well and safe at the start of 2009!

I went to a great New Year's Eve Party. I left the house around 5:30 PM and got home by 1:20 AM.

CBS showed a repeat of David Letterman :?

ABC showed Dick Clark/Ryan Seacrest

NBC showed Carson Daly.

ABC had too much music prior to 12:00 AM; so we watched the ball drop down in New York's time square on NBC.

But as it happened three hours earlier in the East, we on the West got to once again see a tape delay :|

Some years ago, they tried to show things in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, but it did not catch on with West Coast television viewers. So, we watch a tape delay of Times Square in New York.

Happy New Year, 2009.

My rhyme for the year is: 2009 Will Be Fine

And it will be!

Good Night South Park Studios, January 01, 2009

-zzyzx
zzyzx

Good Night Forever, South Park Studios. I'm leaving permane

Postby zzyzx » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:29 pm

Good Night Forever, South Park Studios. I'm leaving permanently.

The cyber bully has won.

I am not sorry that I re-read my posts and correct spelling and syntax. Spelling is very important to me. If I see two spelling errors, and I only correct one, and then I see that I forgot the other one, the post lists how many times I edited it. Then I correct the next error, and the post lists that correction as well.

JJ, I'm glad you send screen shots to Will. I did nothing wrong. You are a cyber bully.

M00ndragon69: sorry, but life is too short. I am leaving SPS right now. I don't need to be on a board that when the Moderator is away for New Years (away from the board, that is), that cyber bullies have a field day.

Good bye, SPS. The cyber bully has won.

Some pip-squeak 28 year old who . . . never mind. I won't respond in kind.

I'll just say:

It's been an interesting month, SPS. Good Bye. The cyber bully has won.

Oh, by the way, I have not been "following" anyone around. There is a place to click that says: "View new posts." So I see what the post is, and if I am so inclined, I respond to it NO MATTER WHO MADE THE NEW POST.

-This is zzyzx, signing out permanently.

Happy New Year 2009 to all but the cyber bully.

Good bye, South Park Studios.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:58 am

I hope when you feel better you change your mind. I like you and all the people who recently started posting this last month. I don't want to see anyone leaving over bullsh*t like this.

Last time I fought with Jackie it was over this issue. The way she gets after people makes people want to leave or possibly not want to start posting here in the first place. People see her rants and wouldn't want that sh*t directed towards them. She can whine about women's rights to voice their opinions all she wants, that still doesn't change what she is. I see it, evidently other people see it. She can lie to herself all she wants and make all the excuses she wants for her behaviour, but she acts like a bully. Unfortunately for her, I am not about to leave because of her crap.

And Jackie dear, a word of advice from one bitch to another. It is fine to voice your opinion. It is fine not to take sh*t from anyone. Those are fine at appropriate times. But when you take it too far, and bite people's faces off over little petty things, people start hating you. I found that out the hard way 3 years ago.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:51 pm

^^ The diplomat in me wishes everyone could get along, but my hardened pessimistic side sees that isn't possible.

It's not for me to say who's right and who's wrong and there are definitely two sides to this particular story, but ultimately it's not my conflict - and when I don't feel obliged to say anything, I usually don't.

Anyway, it's Saturday night and I'm actually signing off. Goodnight, SPS. 8)
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:29 am

^ I would like them to get along too. I like them both. That goes for everyone at South Park Studios too.

Did exactly what I said on Friday Morning. I wasn't going to do nothing. That went for Saturday as well.

I hate the winter. Just hate when it's cold. I love to go out somewhere like Main Street and have fun.

But.. It's going back and forward to the computer & tv for the next two days . Then playing with my cats. Angel got Mr.Pillow while Loudy got Mr. Squirt Gun ( Loudy loves Mr. Squirt Gun by the way. It is too funny ). Loudy is like "whee! Please squirt me more! " :lol:

Then I ended with the night in getting a little girlie girl. By watching a YouTube video of "Omigod You Guys!" from "Legally Blonde the Musical".http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StXLcPjCq-E :D

Have joyful Sunday evening South Park Studios.

-Hayley B.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”