Good Night South Park Studios

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

RideTheLightning

Re: Good Night South Park Studios

Postby RideTheLightning » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:46 am

BigCamera4892 wrote:Good Night South Park Studios

I'm super tired today, so it's time for sleep.

I've not been too well since my Dad died. So today I had a full physical at the doctors. Not fun. I had to fast for over 15 hours for certain blood tests. I was poked and prodded. Very debilitating. And those paper gowns to wear are not comfortable. Hopefully the doctors will have some good news for me. Until then, I am so tired that I am off to bed. My Mom's not doing too well either with the loss of her husband (my Dad).

I hope ya'll had a good day today :D

I'm off to sleep.

Good Night South Park Studios.

BigCamera4892 signing off. Good night!

I (kinda) know how you feel, my dad died way back when I was two, it was probably less hard for me, however, because I never really got attached to him because I pretty much never really knew him. It sucks losing a loved one... Anywho, why is everyone going to the doctors today? You, ned, and me. I went for some special heart thing. When I was 13 they figured out I had something wrong with my aorta (part of the heart). It grew very fast in comparison to the rest of my body, and eventually it would kill me by the time I was 23. It's a disease called marfan. It's something a good deal of basketball players have because you need to be tall and thin for it to have it. They gave me medicine back then and it saved me. So yea, they checked that out after 5 years and I'm doing fine, phew!

Good Night South Park Studios, it's like 9:00 here but I've only gotten about 20 hours of sleep in the past five days so, nighty night!
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:21 am

BigCamera4892 wrote:Good Night South Park Studios

I'm super tired today, so it's time for sleep.

I've not been too well since my Dad died. So today I had a full physical at the doctors. Not fun. I had to fast for over 15 hours for certain blood tests. I was poked and prodded. Very debilitating. And those paper gowns to wear are not comfortable. Hopefully the doctors will have some good news for me. Until then, I am so tired that I am off to bed. My Mom's not doing too well either with the loss of her husband (my Dad).

It's not surprising you're physically 'down' given the tremendous emotional loss you've experienced. Still, it was smart to get a physical.

Like I said before, you have my deepest sympathy. I'm sorry you had to lose your dad so early in life (for both of you).
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:10 am

Goodnight South Park Studios.

Did my Wal-Mart shopping. Now, I am good for another 4 weeks.

No, deer problem this time. Which is very good.

Now, I'm having the 'oh! I'm going to Disneyland again jitters * too. I have like no will power over going to Disneyland or Disney World. But I always want something there. This time, I would like to see the org. Haunted Mansion. I have only seen the Haunted Mansion Holiday (Nightmare Before Christmas theme).

Have a wonderful Saturday evening, South Park Studios.

-Hayley B.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:48 am

Got out of the dentist really quick today. Sadly, I have to go next week too. But then I did goto Main Street. It was a wonderful day to goto Main Street too. Got my coffee, cereal from The Cereal Bowl and "The Bobbie" at this sandwich shop in Delaware. :)

A great Friday!

Have a wonder Friday evening, South Park Studios.

-Hayley B.
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:28 am

Good Night, South Park Studios.

It's been a month since my Dad died. We're moving soon to a new apartment. I have to take off this school term to help my Mom and my siblings.

I only have this second to log on, so I am.

And now I have to leave :(

Good night!

--BigCamera4892
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:15 am

May you be at peace, BC.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:46 am

Last week, on the religion debate thread I came to a conclusion. I haven't really been happy at this board in quite some time. Most of the friends I made here in 2004 have long since left, except for Shane and he and I talk on IM anyway. I said last week that once I found a good horror message board I would be gone. Well, tonight I found one, and it seems like a very cool place. Lots of activity, lots of topics, not very much religious or poltical debate. Just what I want. So I think I will be gone from here. I don't really like who I have been on this board lately, when I am here all I want to do is start sh*t.Certain people here annoy me, and I don't really know what else to say about South Park that I haven't already said. I have been here too long, and honestly I am still here just out of habit, I still like message boards, but I need a change. So bye. If anyone wants to contact me off the board send a pm.
Last edited by M00ndragon69 on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:46 am

Good Night SPS.

Well, this will be an interesting week. I have filed a grade grievance against a teacher for a class I took last spring. The big meeting for that is this Thursday!

This lady was crazy, but whatever. What really upset me was that we only had one written assignment the whole semester. A paper...6000 words. Well I okayed a topic through her the first day of class...then when I turned in my paper, she failed me for the paper, thus also failing me for the class, saying my paper was off topic. So, yea, grade greivance.

Thankfully, two students who were in the class are testifying on my behalf that she did approve the topic I wrote about, as the discussion about it was had in front of the entire class. So this is pretty much an open and shut case. Just a matter of going though the motions.

So I am a very happy girl this week. :)

On a side note, my friend Scott and I got to play Halo 3 with Triplemultiplex this weekend. I had fun and it sold Scott on the game. It was really intense. I was the one who ended the game for the evening because I ended up with a bit of a headache from focusing and straining so hard trying to pay attention and not die. lol

I had fun and I hope he did, too.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:01 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:Last week, on the religion debate thread I came to a conclusion. I haven't really been happy at this board in quite some time. Most of the friends I made here in 2004 have long since left, except for Shane and he and I talk on IM anyway. I said last week that once I found a good horror message board I would be gone. Well, tonight I found one, and it seems like a very cool place. Lots of activity, lots of topics, not very much religious or poltical debate. Just what I want. So I think I will be gone from here. I don't really like who I have been on this board lately, when I am here all I want to do is start sh*t.Certain people here annoy me, and I don't really know what else to say about South Park that I haven't already said. I have been here too long, and honestly I am still here just out of habit, I still like message boards, but I need a change. So bye. If anyone wants to contact me off the board send a pm.

It's a shame it had to come to that for you. All I can say is you should enjoy your time where ever you choose to spend it. If it isn't here, then do what you must. :(
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:22 pm

Just_Jackie wrote:On a side note, my friend Scott and I got to play Halo 3 with Triplemultiplex this weekend. I had fun and it sold Scott on the game. It was really intense. I was the one who ended the game for the evening because I ended up with a bit of a headache from focusing and straining so hard trying to pay attention and not die. lol

I had fun and I hope he did, too.

Good times were had by all! :)

Hopefully my mic works better next time. :lol:

You read it! You can't unread it!
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:30 am

Good Night, South Park Studios!

I had some time today, so here I am. Two days ago, it reached 100 degrees (37.8 Celcius). Yesterday, it was 80 degrees. Today, we have a winter storm of pouring rain. That's sunny, southern California for you in the winter time!

Until next time,

Good Night, SPS

-BigCamera4892
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:49 am

Good Night South Park Studios! :D
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:02 am

Good Night, South Park Studios :D

I am starting to come back to the BBS, but wouldn't you know it? As I am easing into the BBS I ran right into Gods' God, who from his point of view, I never left.

He ruined what promised to be a nice evening at South Park Studios. But wait . . . he only ruins my experience here if I let him ruin it. And I won't allow that to happen.

Gone With The Wind Movie wrote:Tomorrow is another day!

Tomorrow is another day! Until then . . . . . . .

Good Night, South Park Studios :D
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:06 am

I got kind of my wish today after the dentist. When I said hopefully this is it. Well, it's not exactly it. But atleast it's a long time until the next time I go. I go back 4/3. I'm so, happy that I get some rest.

I did got to goto Main Street, too. So yipee! I got to goto this Buffalo Wild Wings that just opened up around there and I got my coffee from Brew Ha Ha.

Again, I have Monday off. I'm planning to see Coraline that day. I'm looking forward to it. I hope the day is nice for me to go too. :D

I had a wonderful Friday and I haven't had one in a while now.

Have a Happy Friday evening, South Park Studios. :D
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:58 am

Good night South Park studios.

I'm not going to sleep just yet. I had a tae kwon do practice. I'm still a white belt. Soon, I'll get an upgrade. School was hell. Then again, Friday the 13th. Someone punched me, and I got in trouble. :( I had to do 200 mountain climbers because I forgot gym rent money. But as soon as I came home, everything was better. :) I'm taking my last sip of soda, and watching South Park. It's Timmy 2000 and it's wrapping up. :)
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”