Good Night South Park Studios

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Hayley B

Re: Good Night South Park Studios

Postby Hayley B » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:18 am

Goodnight South Park Studios.

I have been doing everything I say that I am going to do. I went to Wal-Marts. My mother took me to the new Middletown, DE one today. Such a funny new Wal-Marts.

I also got to goto Old Country Buffet later.

Now, I have to goto bed. Because I still have to work Sunday. But I will be off that Monday.

So, far no snow to ruin my days lately. right now. :D

Have a wonderful Saturday and Valentine's Da eveningy, South Park Studios. *love hugs*
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:22 am

Good Night, South Park Studios.

What a Valentine's Day :D

Besides being on the BBS, I went skiing all morning and afternoon, then it was off to the beach for surfing and a BBQ on the beach.

Time for some much needed rest.

Good Night, South Park Studios :)

-BigCamera4892
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:26 am

I had a wonderful time going out to see the movie Coraline. The animation was very good. Did give me a bit of a Nightmare Before Christmas memory when it came to the animation. The Story was something else. So, sweet at first and then they get funny and risky, & yet turns to spooky in the end.

I also went to Lowes and ate at Red Robins.

Now it's back to work tomorrow. My funtimes are over until hopefully this Friday coming up.

Have a wonderful Monday Evening, South Park Studios.

-Hayley B.
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:31 am

It was a very interesting President's Day. We had a hugh Arctic Pacific Rain Storm today (that explains the great waves I had for surfing at the beach yesterday). And the local mountain roads are all closed due to snow! Yeah! It looks like skiing is in my near future :)

I really enjoyed the movie I saw yesterday, "Gran Torino" with Clint Eastwood, otherwise known as Dirty Harry Vi. I saw an advertisement for a movie coming out in June, a remake of one of my favorite movies: "The Taking of Pelham 1-2-3," a story where a subway train in New York City is hijacked :shock:

I recommend everyone rent the original one before seeing the new one. The old one stared Walter Matthau, Jerry Stiller, and Martin Balsam.

Good Night, South Park Studios

EDIT: I did not sleep yet :o I will try again right now.

Good Night Again, South Park Studios!
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:20 am

The rain stopped today. Plenty of snow in the local mountains for skiing, and the other direction plenty of waves for surfing.

My best to my friend Dead Til Midnight who hasn't quite been herself lately :(

Feel better soon, Midnight! We all miss you :)

And to everyone else:

Good Night, Ya'll :D
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:45 am

What's wrong with Midnight? :?
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:02 am

What a busy day. We had a plumber over all day. We got a new water heater, and in California a water heater alone is not enough. By law, it must be professionally strapped in to be earthquake proof so that during an earthquake the water heater won't fly across the room. Then in the garage, a terrible natural gas leak was detected. Very dangerous. They come back tomorrow to fix it.

In other news, the weather has turned nice again, in the 70's. Clear, blue skys. And another high speed chase to watch on TV. Don't these suspects know that they can't outrun 2 police helicopters and 5 TV helicopters?

And I haven't heard from Midnight yet. I hope she's doing better. (That's Dead Til Midnight, if you don't know her).

And good night to my new friend nitrogens. He lives in eurasia, exactly 12 hours ahead of me. So when it's 9:00 PM for me, it's 9:00 AM the next day for him.

-BigCamera4892
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:21 am

Goodnight, SPS.

I've got to cease this frivolity for a time to be serious for a while as it is prudent at this juncture.

P.S.

TIMMEH!!!! :timmy:
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:00 am

Went bowling for the first time in a while. I'm a little rusty. For three games, I bowled 186, 212, and 208. I usually do better than that. Maybe next time.

Glad to see my friend Dead Til Midnight is back on the board and appears to seem more like her old self :D

Take care, SPS

Good Night

-BigCamera4892
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:25 am

Like I said this morning. I wouldn't do Main Street today. It was too windy and I thought it was not worth it. So, I just went out somewhere local where I live, today.

Have a wonderful Friday evening, South Park Studios.

-Hayley B.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:14 am

Well 'nite y'all. I was up til 5:30am yesterday catching up on TV, and only got 5 hours of sleep. I can barely think at this point. :mrgreen:
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:17 pm

Good night South Spark Studios. It was hard to get to sleep with visitors in the house. it is 10:17 AM, and I am just going to sleep right now. Let's hope that I can finally go to sleep right now. I am finally tired. I am finally tired from exhaustion. Hope everyone had a great day yesterday, and that I will look forward to a great sleep today.

So at 10:17 AM, I hope to fall asleep right away!

Good Night SPS. I don't remember the last time I was this exhausted. It must have been a previous time when I also stayed up all night. I hope to be asleep for hours, waking up later this afternoon.

Good night, South Park Studios. I am exhausted.

Good night, ya'll at 10:17 AM..
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:04 am

My boss called me this morning around 9am to see if I can come in. So, I always say yes. So, I went in this afternoon for a few hours. Though it was good to talk to my co-workers for a little bit. We keep talking about that Rihanna & Chris Brown saga.

Well, back to really working tomorrow.

Have a wonderful Saturday evening, South Park Studios.

-Hayley B.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:11 am

Goodnight, Hayley B.

And Good Night South Park Studios,

Nothing of any interest happened in my life today. I did some basic stuff, laundry, cleaning, etc. But the most important thing I did was quiet things down and think about what the hell I'm doing with my life. Deep introspection brought forth a number of interesting ideas worth looking into.

Maybe I'll get more into what the hell I'm talking about later, but for tonight, that's where my head is at.

Goodnight, South Park Studios, and enjoy this portion of your cosmic journeys until we shall meet again.

-P.T.
Frosty_D

Postby Frosty_D » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:38 am

Goodnight SPS.

The day is short in number, and I wasted it away. So the last bits of my day I will work on what I am supposed to be doing. I slept most of the day off and woke up at around 4ish. I forgot the Kmac account log in, and tried many times to get it back with no advail. So if I don't get the pass, I would prefer to be referranced as Kmac and not FD.

Kelly MacCornmac out.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”