The Random Thread of Evilness

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

zzyzx

Re: The Random Thread of Evilness

Postby zzyzx » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:23 am

:evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by zzyzx on Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:26 am

where? when he locked the threads?
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:29 am

Let's see . . . "The Random Thread of Evilness" . . . .

Hmmmm . . . .

How about:

Good Night, Kmac
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:34 am

:/ I don't see any posts that will put up that are the same unless he locked the thread....
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:41 am

Maximising pain and minimising both the pleasure and welfare of others is pretty evil. Same goes for deliberately preventing as many people as possible from achieving their preferences. Making sure that hate is the motive behind all your actions or at least the majority of them is evil.

Also arguably evil is performing an action based on a principle which you could not will that all other autonomous agents follow, either because if all other people followed that principle you would not exist (Such as with the principle "kill yourself before having kids"), the situation that lead to the principle's creation would not exist ("never pay back a loan" or "always lie"), or which would make a world you wouldn't want to live in ("everyone should talk in Movie theatres").

Deliberately acting in extreme and irrational ways and forgoing your own personal character development or relationships could be seen to be evil by some people. As could going against the established rules of society or breaking the law.

I am not ashamed of double posting on is my art thread, because nobody posts there and I have new stuffs

I actually am ashamed to double post even in my art thread (or SM's). Good thing I rarely have art to post there :P
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:46 am

It's Evil Tuesday :twisted:
Easts

Postby Easts » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:58 am

House of 1000 Corpses is a sick movie :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
If i filled my pool with dry ice,does that mean i could swim without getting wet?
zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:07 am

The man in California who dressed up like Santa Clause on Christmas Eve, then went to his recently ex-wife's parents house (the divorce was just made final), and then killed 9 people, from age 17-80, then burned down the house, and then the perpetrator himself gets burned so badly that he commits suicide - that's evil twisted :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
PicklesNumber1

Postby PicklesNumber1 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:25 am

^ that ^ is^ Not^ Cool^

Hitler was evil.

Child molesters are the most evil people I can think of.
Thats right. I drive a YT-1300.

Im a Jesus Freak.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:26 am

Hi Easts..Did you mean House of 1000 Corpses is a sick movie in a good or bad way? It is a movie horror fans either love or hate. I love it, it is one of my favorites, and I have even met two of the actors who were in it ( Sid Haig and Bill Moseley) at Crypticon a few months back..I have some pretty sweet autographs from them.

Nice to see this thread has grown by 2 pages already. More than I expected. Speaking of horror movies, my roommate and I were watching some of the movies in my collection tonight right after I posted this thread. We watched Planet Terror, and Death Proof, and now they are watching my copy of Freddy VS Jason. Damn, I have been on this board so f*cking long that I remember discussing Freddy VS Jason on this board with some former regular members when that movie came out in 2003. That was a long time ago. But I clearly remember talking with Sheikyurbuti ( Will, do you remember him?) about the movie back then.
zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:43 am

Today is the 2nd anniversary of the hanging of the Evil Saddam Hussein :twisted:
He used chemical weapons to kill his people.

But more Evil is where he got the weapons from. He got them from the U.S.A. from Pres. Ronald Reagan :evil: and given to Saddam by Donald Rumsfeld :twisted: :twisted:

-The Random Thread of Evilness Continues . . . . .

Saddam was hung for using chemicals on his people that he got from the U.S.A.

Evil personified. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:01 am

So has anyone ever seen Automaton Transfusion? I haven't seen it, and was wondering if it's worth the $4 to rent.
Easts

Postby Easts » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:55 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:Hi Easts..Did you mean House of 1000 Corpses is a sick movie in a good or bad way? It is a movie horror fans either love or hate. I love it, it is one of my favorites, and I have even met two of the actors who were in it ( Sid Haig and Bill Moseley) at Crypticon a few months back..I have some pretty sweet autographs from them.

Nice to see this thread has grown by 2 pages already. More than I expected. Speaking of horror movies, my roommate and I were watching some of the movies in my collection tonight right after I posted this thread. We watched Planet Terror, and Death Proof, and now they are watching my copy of Freddy VS Jason. Damn, I have been on this board so f*cking long that I remember discussing Freddy VS Jason on this board with some former regular members when that movie came out in 2003. That was a long time ago. But I clearly remember talking with Sheikyurbuti ( Will, do you remember him?) about the movie back then.

Hi Moondragon :D

I meant "sick" 3 different ways..

Sic..as in awesome :D

Sick..as in "The Fireflys" were one sick in the head family

& Sick..as in my sister watched 5 mins & was physically sick :twisted:

All fall into the good category for me :lol:

I love the movie by the way :D

P.S Bug grab Automaton Transfusion,it is a "cult classic" & some older guys consider it the best horror film ever :shock:
Last edited by Easts on Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
If i filled my pool with dry ice,does that mean i could swim without getting wet?
PicklesNumber1

Postby PicklesNumber1 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:57 am

There is a reason Evil starts with Eve...

Please dont kill me...
Thats right. I drive a YT-1300.

Im a Jesus Freak.
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:17 pm

Getting a cold over Christmas is f*cking evil , i feel like a bag of shite :evil: .. i knew visiting sick rellies over Christmas was a bad idea .

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”