The Random Thread of Evilness

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

It's On

Re: The Random Thread of Evilness

Postby It's On » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:23 pm

I love horror movies.............& metal.......if they are considered evil....so yeah....666 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I want to put smilies in my sig,but it says;
Smilies are OFF..D'oh
Schliby

Postby Schliby » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:27 pm

M00ndragon, evil dead was banned in Finland, Germany, Iceland and Ireland, and three others that i can't remember, but it was one the first films to be given a "video nasty" in England. Meaning it was heavily censored and not easy to get.
"Time is a thing we must accept.
The unexpected I sometimes fear.
Just when I feel there's no excuse
for what happens, things fall into place.
I know there is no way to avoid
the pain that we must go through,
to find the other half that is true"
Frosty_D

Postby Frosty_D » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:52 pm

Being out of the bandment time but still not able to post as Kmac is pretty evil.
zzyzx

Re: Is this evil or just plain STUPID ???????

Postby zzyzx » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:03 am

A 15-year-old boy carrying a semiautomatic weapon was arrested on a Metrolink train from the Antelope Valley, authorities said today.

The boy, whose name was not released because he is underage, was toting the assault rifle in his backpack Tuesday and was bragging to passengers about the gun, said Sgt. Dean Currie of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

A passenger who saw the firearm told the conductor, who called deputies at Metrolink, Currie said. The boy was arrested when the train pulled into the Santa Clarita station at 2:45 p.m., he said. The gun was not loaded and its serial numbers had been scratched off, Currie said.

The boy, who lives in the Antelope Valley, told sheriff’s deputies he was headed to downtown Los Angeles, but he did not say why, Currie said. Investigators did not know why the boy was carrying the gun or where he got it. The boy, who has had run-ins with the law, was booked into Sylmar Juvenile Hall and will soon face illegal weapons possession charges, Currie said.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:28 am

I'm baaaaaaaaack.... and ready to kill on the person above you thread! Muhaahahahaha
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:17 am

zzyzx wrote:My Grandfather's cousin (they both came from the country of Hungary) was Béla Lugosi, the actor who played Dracula. The story that was handed to me (we are Jewish, by the way) is:

Béla Lugosi was a prankster. One day during filming, actors showed Dracula a cross and a stake to put through his heart. Cousin Lugosi said in yiddish (off-script of course): "Ner gernish helphen" translated means: "That won't help" as Cousin Lugosi was Jewish!

This story, funny not evil.

But Count Dracula, EVIL

Your Grandfather's cousin was Bela Lugosi? That is pretty cool. By the way, last week I was at my parent's house for Christmas and I was watching that channel Chiller ( they have it because they have direct tv, I don't have it) and there was this interesting documentary about all the old Universal Monster movies. Of course they talked about Dracula, and what I thought was cool was that it sounded like Bela was really into the role. I can't believe though that the studio almost didn't want to make Dracula, because I guess they thought audiences would be bothered by it. And now it is a classic film. Studios are still stupid like that when it comes to horror movies.

My co workers and I were evil tonight. We closed early because it is New Year's eve. We closed at five, and we were cleaning up. And all these customers called in to get pizza, and we got to tell them that we closed early. We got to dissappoint all these people, and we were laughing about it. Well, not over the phone, we were polite when we were talking to them. But we were laughing afterwards and taking turns answering the phone so we all got to tell someone that we were closed and they couldn't have their pizza. LOL.Well, some of our customers are pretty rude and they mobbed us yesterday, so telling them no, they can't have something is pretty f*cking sweet.
Easts

Postby Easts » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:22 am

Nice to meet you too M00ndragon,you are a big Rob Zombie fan too,by the sounds of it..funny work story too..it's always fun to be a bit "naughty" (or evil :))

The taxi drivers who wouldn't pick me up early New Years Day are evil..
If i filled my pool with dry ice,does that mean i could swim without getting wet?
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:32 am

Apple is EVIL!! :evil:

Read more in the "piss me off" thread :wink:
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:48 am

Sorry to hear that Easts. Personally I think taxi drivers in general are evil..Last time I needed one was over a year ago, before I got my car. One night I had no ride home from work, and I needed a taxi. I called them and I had to wait 45 minutes out in the cold infront of my job ( the building was already closed) and when the taxi finally got there, I ended up paying 25 dollars for my ride home. And it was not that f*cking far.
Easts

Postby Easts » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:12 am

I feel your pain M00ndragon,i reckon 20 empty cabs passed me by..........& i'm pretty sure its because i'm a 20yo male,so he just assumed i was a drunk troublemaker(i was drunk,but it was early New Years Day..everyone was drunk)..i ended up walking from Coogee to Bondi,which is an hour walk,in blazing sunshine..i was lucky i met some mates halfway who were having the same hassle,so the last bit was a lot more bearable :D

I cherish my car sooo much more now :D
If i filled my pool with dry ice,does that mean i could swim without getting wet?
meeshkit

Postby meeshkit » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:46 pm

um...

i am evil!

:zombiekenny:

iunno
<3 -> Jason Voorhees

+MMFCL+
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:52 pm

It's pretty evil of will not to close the unessesary randome threads down (this and the nonevil thread and last person to reply wins)
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
PicklesNumber1

Postby PicklesNumber1 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:10 pm

I agree about the evil/non-evil threads, but i like last person to reply...
Thats right. I drive a YT-1300.

Im a Jesus Freak.
stovey__returns

Postby stovey__returns » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:12 pm

This is a stupid thread.
ned15 wrote:i'm sorry, but SJ is very bizarre.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:36 pm

You're such an evil person if you don't LIVE FOR winning last person to reply!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”