Old SP reunion members

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Wii fit man

Re: Old SP reunion members

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:03 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:I like to think of my generation of posters as the forefathers and foremothers of this board. Cause I've been a vet for two long. A vet's one year by the way not three. I don't know who changed that. And you have to post consistentatly for 6 months to be a regular.

I'm a regular, biznitches.

moon, shane, and missy
I can't help you with m00n and missy, but I talk with Shane on MSN a lot. I could give his Email, if you'd like.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
SPDude666

Postby SPDude666 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:37 am

I know I can't be considered a veteran, but here's why I never post: I can never get enough encouragement. I'm just too lazy.
Taking the banner of the holy Marsh! Death to the vile lard!
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:07 am

I guess I could be considered a veterinarian. I do indeed miss the old site format and some of the posters from my generation , like Edduyasha and CruciFACTION. Good times, indeed.
ssouthparkk4602

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:26 am

Thunderhorse wrote:I guess I could be considered a veterinarian. I do indeed miss the old site format and some of the posters from my generation , like Edduyasha and CruciFACTION. Good times, indeed.

I know where Edduyasha is. :chaos:

Not IRL, that would be weirdo knowledge. I know what site she is on regularly, comment to her from time to time.
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:35 am

Thunderhorse wrote:I guess I could be considered a veterinarian. I do indeed miss the old site format and some of the posters from my generation , like Edduyasha and CruciFACTION. Good times, indeed.

CruciFACTION was actually a troll from 2005 called andrewgibson. Look at the sigs. They're using the same Photobucket account. (andrewgibson_2006 has been inactive for 90 days)

Also, Less Than Jake was him too.

And I know who Edduyasha *is*

Not because I know her, but because of my wondiferous detective skills.
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:41 am

ssouthparkk4602 wrote:

I know where Edduyasha is. :chaos:

Not IRL, that would be weirdo knowledge. I know what site she is on regularly, comment to her from time to time.

If you wouldn't mind, could you drop me a pm? I haven't talked to her in ages.
ssouthparkk4602

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:58 am

Sent. :)
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:26 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:According to someone who's been on this board for a year and half almost two. But to me an actual vet who's been here since early 2003 my vetness started when I was here for a year. I count one year of this account as me breaching veteran. But anyway I would like to talk to some old members not saying I don't want to talk to you you can continue, but I'd like to say hi and have a small convo with moon, shane, and missy. Those are three people that have been here as long as I have except they stayed on this board or at least visisted this board more than me as the years progress. I wonder what Jub Jub (Lady Loofah) has been up too.

Hey welcome back BSR!!!

If you wanna get a hold of me on MSN messenger, you can contact me at mo0ndragon194@hotmail.com
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:36 am

Yes M00n, you should be happy to know he's back. =)

(I wouldn't post my MSN here...some *people* may add you. :shock: )
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:39 am

Eh, I am not worried..If someone I don't wanna talk to tries to add me, I will just block them.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:43 am

I already copied your address for when I get around to it later, so it's too late anyway :wink:
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:45 am

I'm here. I feel old. Literally.
Stan and Kyle :)
Cartman's_bitch 2

Postby Cartman's_bitch 2 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:49 am

I know I can't be considered a veteran
Same here. But this is the first time in many months I've been able to post here two days in a row. My internet is very spotty and hard to handle though, so there's not a whole lot I can do.

But hi.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:51 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:According to someone who's been on this board for a year and half almost two. But to me an actual vet who's been here since early 2003 my vetness started when I was here for a year. I count one year of this account as me breaching veteran. But anyway I would like to talk to some old members not saying I don't want to talk to you you can continue, but I'd like to say hi and have a small convo with moon, shane, and missy. Those are three people that have been here as long as I have except they stayed on this board or at least visisted this board more than me as the years progress. I wonder what Jub Jub (Lady Loofah) has been up too.

Wow, seems like a drastic change in mentality.

Shane thinks you're a crock of shit, by the way. We were roommates for two years, and we'd often get a kick out of your posts, and despite you joining this board within months of me, you always seemed to rival POTK, SP109, SM109, LJ, Jamez, and a few others in overall post count. It's like a competition to some people.

You're not going to get this message, so I feel any comment I make is justified.

Was I too rude? If so, just tell me.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:20 am

I remember Lady Loofah, she was pretty cool. I remember her mentioning liking horror movies too. It would be awesome if she came back. I would be happy to see anyone who regularly posted in 2004 back here. Sometimes there was drama, like what Niels said about Shane's feelings about BSR, but really, I don't think anyone who was on here back then was that bad. Especially compared to the assh*les I used to get into fights with at the message board Rob Zombie used to have.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”