How many different types of weed have you smoked?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Wii fit man

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:25 pm

Didn't I just say we need to get along?
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
insomniac

Postby insomniac » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:55 pm

I am all for getting along, but that does not mean that I should not refute false allegations, and commonly accepted lies.

So those of you who do smoke weed, spark a bowl and chill.. Those who don't just keep doing what you're doing and chill.
Frosty_D

Postby Frosty_D » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:02 pm

Wii dude: He wasn't attacking the person, he was attacking a statement, there is a world of difference.
Lazydan

Postby Lazydan » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:37 pm

insomniac wrote:
zzyzx wrote:Zero.

I come from generations of pharmacists. I believe that lungs are supposed to breath oxygen/nitrogen. Not tobacco, not weed. Studies showed that MaryJane kills brain cells that don't grow back. But that is an old study. I don't know if that theory still holds.

Nevertheless, from a family of pharmacists, we know that the more things we sell (prescription medication, cigarettes, greeting cards, etc.) are nothing more (to us) than inventory. So we don't partake ourselves; no money in that. We sell.

With that report of the killing of brain cells, coupled with protecting the lungs by not breathing in the MJ, no one in my family has ever smoked weed.

To answer the question of this thread, I don't care what others do. Those who smoke MJ, have a good time. But for me, I have smoked zero types of weed.

For those of you who do smoke weed, fine by me. But don't be upset if I leave the area while you smoke.

Answer to this thread: zero.

WELL THEN ALLOW ME TO RETORT! It is merely the plant matter in Cannabis that is harmful to ones lungs, and there has never been a single recorded case of cannabis to be the direct cause of cancer, and not ONE death attributed to it. If it is vapourized or eaten there is no harm to be had. Whereas cigarettes, alcohol, and many pharmaceutical drugs account for many deaths and health risks amongst people.

Also your statement that Cannabis kills brain cells is completely and utterly false, the tests that were conducted were not up to even a high school scientific method standards. The test was in question and DOUBTED by a majority of the scientific community who wanted a report involving how the test was conducted. When the reports were finally released they entailed that the test involved a group of monkeys with modified gas masks attached to their faces designed to pump in nothing but marijuana smoke with no additional oxygen. This can also be described as SUFFOCATION and what is one of the primary results of suffocation? It kills brain cells because the brain needs oxygen. No tests have ever found a direct relation to brain cell damage, and in fact many tests amongst the scientific community seem to not only disagree with it's harm to ones brain but contradict it entirely. Recent studies have shown that cannabis use may in fact stimulate brain cell growth. Coming from such a long line of pharmaceutical background you sure don't know much about drugs..

Anyhow, Dan I smoke a lot of weed. In fact I think you already know that, because I have smoked weed with you.

And anyone who wishes to actually learn some things about Cannabis should go here:

http://blip.tv/file/1356143/

It is a cannabis documentary called The Union, and it contains an excellent number of facts for people who don't know much or anything about cannabis.

Or if you already enjoy cannabis, psychedelics, or drug related comedy you could go here:

http://www.blowupthesky.net/

INSOMNIAC! Finally! People here were saying that they didn't even think I smoked weed. Could they ever be more wrong?

I glad you signed up, see what I've been having to deal with, its absurd.
http://www.bcdan.blogspot.com
MEGADETH + DAVE MUSTAINE FTW
Metallica Blows! \m/ f*ck Yeah METAL! \m/
Marijuana is great, and should be smoked 24/7
zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:56 pm

insomniac wrote:

I come from generations of pharmacists. I believe that lungs are supposed to breath oxygen/nitrogen. Not tobacco, not weed. Studies showed that MaryJane kills brain cells that don't grow back. But that is an old study. I don't know if that theory still holds.

Nevertheless, from a family of pharmacists, we know that the more things we sell (prescription medication, cigarettes, greeting cards, etc.) are nothing more (to us) than inventory. So we don't partake ourselves; no money in that. We sell.

With that report of the killing of brain cells, coupled with protecting the lungs by not breathing in the MJ, no one in my family has ever smoked weed.

To answer the question of this thread, I don't care what others do. Those who smoke MJ, have a good time. But for me, I have smoked zero types of weed.

For those of you who do smoke weed, fine by me. But don't be upset if I leave the area while you smoke.

. . . .Recent studies have shown that cannabis use may in fact stimulate brain cell growth. Coming from such a long line of pharmaceutical background you sure don't know much about drugs..

What are you talking about? I said something about an old report, specifically: "But that is an old study. I don't know if that theory still holds." I admitted it was an old study, and that I haven't looked into the validity of that report, that is: "I don't know if that theory still holds." I never looked into it further because I don't care. If one wants to smoke weed, I said and say: go for it. But you said: "Coming from such a long line of pharmaceutical background you sure don't know much about drugs..." What I know and don't know about drugs is my business. But as to the topic at hand, I admitted I did not know. So what are you talking about? I only said something of an old report, then I said I didn't know if it was still valid, and then I concluded with the fact that I don't smoke, but please excuse me if I leave the room if you smoke. I'll be back when you're finished. So why the attack on me and on my family's background? I never made any definitive statement re: marijuana except to answer the question of this thread:

"How many different types of weed have you smoked?"

And my answer is zero. No need to attack me or my family. My answer is zero to the question asked in this thread. If you're taking a survey, put me down for "zero." But don't attack me. I did not attack you or anyone else.

Are we cool?
southparkroger

Postby southparkroger » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:23 pm

zzyzx wrote:
insomniac wrote:

. . . .Recent studies have shown that cannabis use may in fact stimulate brain cell growth. Coming from such a long line of pharmaceutical background you sure don't know much about drugs..

What are you talking about? I said something about an old report, specifically: "But that is an old study. I don't know if that theory still holds." I admitted it was an old study, and that I haven't looked into the validity of that report, that is: "I don't know if that theory still holds." I never looked into it further because I don't care. If one wants to smoke weed, I said and say: go for it. But you said: "Coming from such a long line of pharmaceutical background you sure don't know much about drugs..." What I know and don't know about drugs is my business. But as to the topic at hand, I admitted I did not know. So what are you talking about? I only said something of an old report, then I said I didn't know if it was still valid, and then I concluded with the fact that I don't smoke, but please excuse me if I leave the room if you smoke. I'll be back when you're finished. So why the attack on me and on my family's background? I never made any definitive statement re: marijuana except to answer the question of this thread:

"How many different types of weed have you smoked?"

And my answer is zero. No need to attack me or my family. My answer is zero to the question asked in this thread. If you're taking a survey, put me down for "zero." But don't attack me. I did not attack you or anyone else.

Are we cool?

:lol:

You are either a really good troll or a really stupid person. Like, seriously - you'd have to either be completely absorbed in this or completely clueless to act this much of an idiot.

I salute you halfway, as I am unsure whether or not you are actually acting. But if you are, you have my congratulations on a good job.

dfhfd

Weeeed
Lazydan

Postby Lazydan » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:48 pm

southparkroger wrote:
Weeeed

f*ck yeah! WEED FTW!
zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:51 pm

Lazydan: Interesting, isn't it? You and I are on the same side of this issue 8)
Lazydan

Postby Lazydan » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:00 pm

zzyzx wrote:Lazydan: Interesting, isn't it? You and I are on the same side of this issue 8)

I'm on the side where weed is great and smoking it does not kill brain cells. and people who are so against it should stfu.

If your on that side, I welcome you!
If not, at least don't agree with what Vampire angel and BlueEyes4u2nv are saying, I seriously think they are retarded for ACTUALLY believing that people who smoke weed should die, its the most fascist thing I've seen so far on the forums.
zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:09 pm

Lazydan wrote:
zzyzx wrote:Lazydan: Interesting, isn't it? You and I are on the same side of this issue 8)

I'm on the side where weed is great and smoking it does not kill brain cells. and people who are so against it should stfu.

If your on that side, I welcome you! . . .

I'll consider myself welcomed!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:29 pm

I passively smoked pot once before... kinda. I was tricked into inhaling from a bong, don't ask how they tricked me, I was tricked; they held it out and asked me to snif it and I did, didn't think it was actual weed they were willing to waste like that. Damn I'm so naive, thinking people are always trying to trick me! Either it was the strongest stuff on earth or i have no tollerence for that stuff...Not even sure it was weed, could've been psychosomatic. yeah right :p I do know i won't sniff anything else in a hurry.

BTW. Tobacco =/= weed.

I've gotnothing against people who smoke weed, I know i wouldn't choose to do it myself though.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:54 pm

southparkroger wrote:You are either a really good troll

That's what I said!
insomniac

Postby insomniac » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:23 am

...You know personally I find it hilarious that you are all so f*cking over sensitive for fans of South Park, jesus grow some thick skin I wasn't attacking anyone just responding in the typical manner I would to anyone. On that manner, why the sh*t is swearing censored?! South Park consists of foul language and lightly portrayed black humor and satire, it just seems to be kind of ridiculous and arbitrary.
It's On

Postby It's On » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:26 am

the guys with the multiple usernames in here trying to agree with their own points crack me up :lol:

:twisted: :twisted:
I want to put smilies in my sig,but it says;
Smilies are OFF..D'oh
Vampire Angel

Postby Vampire Angel » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:39 am

Hahaha it's on I TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU. And for the people who told me that what I said about people deserving to die if they smoke weed, its MY opinion. Sorry if it offends you. I have to deal with yours. DEAL WITH THAT.

They are just throwing there lives away doing it anyway. You know. Suicides from marijuanna are around 40 %, then comes crack and meth. Marijuanna isn't that bad but it can f*ck your life.

And actually yes, you can die from an overdose of marijuanna, if you have a bad batch in fact. And really we can't tell if we do/ do not.

So just beware.. I aint sayin... im just sayin
I huffed and puffed about my curphew and broke the rules, ran with the local crew, And had a smoke or two.

If any type of game console I think cartman should have a Wii, Souly because its probably more athletic than others.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”