How many different types of weed have you smoked?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

It's On

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby It's On » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:56 am

ned15 wrote:don't laugh, but i actually talked to my mom about this...and she was totally cool about it. i told her how i have the urge to at least try it once and she was fine with it....i didn't know whether to be pleased or concerned :?

i wouldn't be worried,your parents are just cool...mine are the same.They put no restrictions on me as long as i tell them what i'm doing & use my common sense.My parents & brother all smoke it at parties,but are not addicted..they couldn't care if they never saw it again...but bring it out after a few drinks and it's PARTY TIME :D

:twisted: :twisted:
I want to put smilies in my sig,but it says;
Smilies are OFF..D'oh
ned15

Postby ned15 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:00 am

^ yea, i guess. i mean, she said she was the same way when she was my age. she told me i was just curious and she couldn't stop me doing what i want to do. but she trusts me and i know i'll never take anything too far.
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:02 am

Last time I told my mom I was gonna do drugs she slapped mah penis. :cry:
It's On

Postby It's On » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:05 am

OUCH

nothing a good smoke wouldn't fix :lol:

:twisted: :twisted:
I want to put smilies in my sig,but it says;
Smilies are OFF..D'oh
Lazydan

Postby Lazydan » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:54 am

jewish pride wrote:ahh dude, feel free to keep posting, no harm done
Lazydan overreacted if you ask me, specially by answering your post twice, with two pissed off posts of overreaction to your comment

Overreacted!? Overreacted!? I'll show show you f*cking overreacting!

Just kidding :P (also I don't understand how I sounded "pissed off" in any of my posts, they may of sounded rude but far far away from me being pissed off.)

@ Wii fit man: seriously now, I'm sorry if you took offense. I just don't like it when people say pot is bad when they have never tried the stuff, it really irritates me.

I do agree that my post could have been more polite, but don't go around saying pot could kill you or you get the same affects as pot normally, cause I doubt that completely.
http://www.bcdan.blogspot.com
MEGADETH + DAVE MUSTAINE FTW
Metallica Blows! \m/ f*ck Yeah METAL! \m/
Marijuana is great, and should be smoked 24/7
Vampire Angel

Postby Vampire Angel » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:03 am

You know what? People who smoke pot DESERVE, Thats right DESERVE to die. Because they say you know "pot makes me calm in life", " It makes me easy" And really, they are just making their lives worst. Why did I say worst? Thats probably only the reason why you'd start smoking that sh*t. your life is "bad", Smoking that sh*t, just make your life "worse".

Seriously you are just killing your brain and smartness and whatever.

TIP: Stay away from it

Trust me my brother does it. And you know how mant times he's been locked up and how many court dates he's had? and on?

Just, I dont care if your gonna call me stereotype, a loser or whatever else you say to other people on this site who has a different opinion to you....

Just like what Mr Mackey said: http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/103414/
I huffed and puffed about my curphew and broke the rules, ran with the local crew, And had a smoke or two.

If any type of game console I think cartman should have a Wii, Souly because its probably more athletic than others.
Vampire Angel

Postby Vampire Angel » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:06 am

PS: Oh and LazyDan? That hat is f*cking gay :) I'm sorry someone had to say it :lol: just kidding, kidding take now offence. hehe

EDIT: But seriosulah..... The hat, its weird
Last edited by Vampire Angel on Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I huffed and puffed about my curphew and broke the rules, ran with the local crew, And had a smoke or two.

If any type of game console I think cartman should have a Wii, Souly because its probably more athletic than others.
Lazydan

Postby Lazydan » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:13 am

Vampire Angel wrote:You know what? People who smoke pot DESERVE, Thats right DESERVE to die. Because they say you know "pot makes me calm in life", " It makes me easy" And really, they are just making their lives worst. Why did I say worst? Thats probably only the reason why you'd start smoking that sh*t. your life is "bad", Smoking that sh*t, just make your life "worse".

Seriously you are just killing your brain and smartness and whatever.

TIP: Stay away from it

Trust me my brother does it. And you know how mant times he's been locked up and how many court dates he's had? and on?

Just, I dont care if your gonna call me stereotype, a loser or whatever else you say to other people on this site who has a different opinion to you....

Just like what Mr Mackey said: http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/103414/

Okay now shut the f*ck up, you piece of sh*t f*cktard. Its biased morons like you who should seriously die. I have a great and happy life, I have lots of friends, and most of them all smoke pot, my friends who don't smoke pot are COMPLETELY fine with the fact that I smoke pot, so are my parents, my school teachers, every single f*cking person that I can think of. Then there's the occasional homosexual (you in this case) that is so against it, they hate people that smoke it. You need to grow the f*ck up, and learn to accept people for who they are and there own preferences.

If you can't deal with that, I hope you get hit by a bus.
Lazydan

Postby Lazydan » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:15 am

Vampire Angel wrote:PS: Oh and LazyDan? That hat is f*cking gay :) I'm sorry someone had to say it :lol:

Oh and Vampire Angel? your a dumb retard. :) I'm sorry someone had to say it :lol:
Vampire Angel

Postby Vampire Angel » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:19 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:, A guy , who supposibly "smokes weed" On a site, created for those who like the animation... YOU DONT EVEN LIKE SOUTHPARK WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE?

(General southpark discussion topic southpark is gay)

And i'm getting told from a guy who smokes weed to die, huh, get a life you f*cking stoner.

Lazydan

Postby Lazydan » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:24 am

Vampire Angel wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:, A guy , who supposibly "smokes weed" On a site, created for those who like the animation... YOU DONT EVEN LIKE SOUTHPARK WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE?

(General southpark discussion topic southpark is gay)

And i'm getting told from a guy who smokes weed to die, huh, get a life you f*cking stoner.

Shows how much you know dumbass, that topic "southpark is gay" is a joke topic talking about the episode. I love south park, and this site isn't created for people who like animation, ITS CREATED FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE SOUTH PARK! Or just little bitches like you.

Get a life? My life is better and will always be better than yours. So you must be telling me to get a life because you have problems with yours. Is it your brother? Did he hit you? Was it because he was stoned? Is that why you hate weed so much? Because your brother abuses you? You should get help, your family is filled with f*cking violent idiots, I hope you get raped.
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:28 am

Lazydan wrote:
Lazydan overreacted if you ask me, specially by answering your post twice, with two pissed off posts of overreaction to your comment

Just kidding :P (also I don't understand how I sounded "pissed off" in any of my posts, they may of sounded rude but far far away from me being pissed off.)

@ Wii fit man: seriously now, I'm sorry if you took offense. I just don't like it when people say pot is bad when they have never tried the stuff, it really irritates me.

I do agree that my post could have been more polite, but don't go around saying pot could kill you or you get the same affects as pot normally, cause I doubt that completely.

lol yeah sorry i could have said it better to you too

but yeah, you answered to it twice dude, you cant blame anyone for assuming it sounds pissed off =P

and your frowning avatar doesnt help XD
Lazydan

Postby Lazydan » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:30 am

jewish pride wrote:
Lazydan wrote:

lol yeah sorry i could have said it better to you too

but yeah, you answered to it twice dude, you cant blame anyone for assuming it sounds pissed off =P

and your frowning avatar doesnt help XD

I know man! But that's the default face! XD
(Actually my more recent posts towards this Vampire Angel guy, would be me more/so pissed off.)
Last edited by Lazydan on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vampire Angel

Postby Vampire Angel » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:31 am

Oh well i didnt bother opening it coz i saw ur homosexual name there, so i just describe as the title.

Now, you are calling me a retard and dumbarse, when you smoke weed? Your absurd, I'm not even gonna bother insulting you. Because, your a waste of letters.

But what I will say is, Please, please please get a life and stop insulting people over the truth :) thanks

Lazydan

Postby Lazydan » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:36 am

Vampire Angel wrote:Oh well i didnt bother opening it coz i saw ur homosexual name there, so i just describe as the title.

Now, you are calling me a retard and dumbarse, when you smoke weed? Your absurd, I'm not even gonna bother insulting you. Because, your a waste of letters.

But what I will say is, Please, please please get a life and stop insulting people over the truth :) thanks

Over the truth? The truth is your an idiot who dosen't understand f*cking anything at all!

HAHAHAHA! Stop Insulting you!? Thats classic.
Also, people who tell others to get a life over the internet, need to rethink their priorities.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”