How many different types of weed have you smoked?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

zzyzx
Posts: 967
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:35 am

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby zzyzx » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:09 am

Zero.

I come from generations of pharmacists. I believe that lungs are supposed to breath oxygen/nitrogen. Not tobacco, not weed. Studies showed that MaryJane kills brain cells that don't grow back. But that is an old study. I don't know if that theory still holds.

Nevertheless, from a family of pharmacists, we know that the more things we sell (prescription medication, cigarettes, greeting cards, etc.) are nothing more (to us) than inventory. So we don't partake ourselves; no money in that. We sell.

With that report of the killing of brain cells, coupled with protecting the lungs by not breathing in the MJ, no one in my family has ever smoked weed.

To answer the question of this thread, I don't care what others do. Those who smoke MJ, have a good time. But for me, I have smoked zero types of weed.

For those of you who do smoke weed, fine by me. But don't be upset if I leave the area while you smoke.

Answer to this thread: zero.
Vampire Angel
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:29 pm

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby Vampire Angel » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:22 pm

Wow, you're calling me an idiot whilst saying you supposibly smoke weed. You are a huge hypocrit.

Anyway as for your signature about me apparently liking to suck cock.... Is just childish. And wow you sure no a lot of big ords for a pot head. Perhaps you made the whole "I smoke weed" thing up to attract attention?
I huffed and puffed about my curphew and broke the rules, ran with the local crew, And had a smoke or two.

If any type of game console I think cartman should have a Wii, Souly because its probably more athletic than others.
BlueEyes4u2nv
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:32 pm

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby BlueEyes4u2nv » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:17 pm

I really get what Vampire Angel is saying here. Those who smoke weed need to find other ways to fix their problems. Rather then taking an illegal substance that makes you do crazy sh*t,

And we need to calm downs a bit here also. But Lazydan, dude, you draggin' this hole im a stonerr thing out man. And i agree with vampireangel on you wanting to attract attention. Not on this sitee, but other one i saw people like you come and go .. Laters ...
pussycat
jewish pride
Posts: 1534
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:11 am

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby jewish pride » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:30 pm

Vampire Angel wrote:You know what? People who smoke pot DESERVE, Thats right DESERVE to die.

aah the propagator of justice is here, if only political leaders around the world could be anything like you...
BlueEyes4u2nv
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:32 pm

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby BlueEyes4u2nv » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:49 pm

jewish pride wrote:
Vampire Angel wrote:You know what? People who smoke pot DESERVE, Thats right DESERVE to die.

aah the propagator of justice is here, if only political leaders around the world could be anything like you...

JP* I didnt get what you said I aint bright, I have no problem with that tho, like sure itsa litle bit harsh but its his opinion They jus going to throw there lifes away smoking it anyway.

Ps You guys im workingon my gramma soon i will be better soon
pussycat
jewish pride
Posts: 1534
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:11 am

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby jewish pride » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:06 pm

^ No dude, one thing is to think it's stupid for people to go around smoking weed, that I can understand, since in the end it has a point (for people who do it a lot), you are indeed hurting your own body

An entire different thing is to say "people who smoke weed DESERVE to die", that is just outright douchie, it is an opinion but a very malicious and egoistical one, that's why it bothers me
BlueEyes4u2nv
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:32 pm

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby BlueEyes4u2nv » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:15 pm

But think they go round saying you know it calms me down when they know that they are hurting themselves smoking it. And everyone around them. A bit i agree with you yes, But i agree with Vamp too. Because all they are doing smoking weed is inflicting more damage upon themselves and their love ones around them. You know smoking pot its killing you. So its practically suicide. Then its fair *maybe* to say they deserve to die coz after all, its an opinion :)

JP hope to see you round the bbs more you seem pretty cool.
As for this I could be wrong, I could be right, you could be right, you could be wrong. Its just the way YOU look at things. and by *you* i mean people reading this :D. Laters.....
pussycat
Vampire Angel
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:29 pm

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby Vampire Angel » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:21 pm

Exactly right. I only said people who smoke pot deserve to die b'coz they know they're killing themselves smoking it. So it IS fair to say well then they deserve to die if they KNOW what they are doing is killing them.

DONE

But hey marijuanna has saved lives before trust me, doctors rarely prescribe it but its been done, to my mum. And friends. But thats really rare. I'm not saying rid the world os marijuanna completely, but, you know, leave it in the right hands to decide whether you need it or not...
I huffed and puffed about my curphew and broke the rules, ran with the local crew, And had a smoke or two.

If any type of game console I think cartman should have a Wii, Souly because its probably more athletic than others.
jewish pride
Posts: 1534
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:11 am

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby jewish pride » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:25 pm

BlueEyes4u2nv: But people who do that much weed as to kill them are usually addicted to it, they have an actual problem about it, I think it's mean to just go saying they deserve to die, it is not anywhere near a good enough reason for someone to deserve death imo and the guy who said that should exercise a little more sympathy and understanding to others, not spread around his narrow minded views of justice

It's cool dude, as long as you keep your arguments decent and uninsulting we are cool, I wont hold our disagreement against you
zzyzx
Posts: 967
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:35 am

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby zzyzx » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:11 pm

Vampire Angel wrote:Wow, you're calling me an idiot whilst saying you supposibly smoke weed. You are a huge hypocrit.

Anyway as for your signature about me apparently liking to suck cock.... Is just childish. And wow you sure no a lot of big ords for a pot head. Perhaps you made the whole "I smoke weed" thing up to attract attention?


I think you posted out of place. You posted after my post, but you did not refer to my post - you referred to the poster before me on a previous page, that is, the poster known as: "Lazydan."

You refer to Lazydan, but you post after me, and you say: "You are a huge hypocrit." That comment refers to Lazydan, not to me.

I accept your apology, Vampire Angel.
Lazydan
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:00 am

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby Lazydan » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:40 pm

zzyzx wrote:Zero.

I come from generations of pharmacists. I believe that lungs are supposed to breath oxygen/nitrogen. Not tobacco, not weed. Studies showed that MaryJane kills brain cells that don't grow back. But that is an old study. I don't know if that theory still holds.

Nevertheless, from a family of pharmacists, we know that the more things we sell (prescription medication, cigarettes, greeting cards, etc.) are nothing more (to us) than inventory. So we don't partake ourselves; no money in that. We sell.

With that report of the killing of brain cells, coupled with protecting the lungs by not breathing in the MJ, no one in my family has ever smoked weed.

To answer the question of this thread, I don't care what others do. Those who smoke MJ, have a good time. But for me, I have smoked zero types of weed.

For those of you who do smoke weed, fine by me. But don't be upset if I leave the area while you smoke.

Answer to this thread: zero.


See that's a good post, I respect your choice.
Its people who say that "smoking pot kills you so they deserve to die", which apparently more than one person on this site agree upon, is completely stupid. I believe that pot doesn't cause damage to a person at all, so obviously you must see why I can't agree with what your saying Vampire angel.

I'm not going going to flame you anymore, I'm sorry but what you said was f*cking extremely rude.

There are people who think weed is bad, and therefore do not smoke it. Then there are people who think weed is good for you, and therefore they smoke it. No need to say, they need to die.


As for BlueEyes4u2nv, Dragging this whole stoner thing out? I'm not trying to gloat about anything, I'm just trying to get my point across. I talk a lot about metal does that mean that I don't listen to Metal? That's a ridiculous claim.

I'd also like to point out once again, That I smoke pot to have fun, not because I'm unhappy or some sh*t, so stop saying everybody smokes weed cause they have problems, its insulting.

And once again, I'm sorry Vampire angel for saying some outright mean things, but hey, you said my hat was gay.

(As for the big words comment, I'm just really good at writing [Ive been told by teachers] I even have a blog filled with different rants, though you probably would not like it at all. Also, stoners are not idiots, smoking pot does not make you stupid, only when your high you are stupid, when sober you are normal.)
Last edited by Lazydan on Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.bcdan.blogspot.com
MEGADETH + DAVE MUSTAINE FTW
Metallica Blows! \m/ f*ck Yeah METAL! \m/
Marijuana is great, and should be smoked 24/7
Kelly MacCornmac
Posts: 6142
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:05 am

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:47 pm

jewish pride wrote:BlueEyes4u2nv: But people who do that much weed as to kill them are usually addicted to it, they have an actual problem about it.

Actually, there has been no deaths of overdose of pot at all. This is one of the few reasons why it should be leagalized. And Z, there is actually no long term affects of it, I looked it up a few years ago. Only short term memory is affected.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others


SPU! Join it!
Lazydan
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:00 am

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby Lazydan » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:53 pm

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:
jewish pride wrote:BlueEyes4u2nv: But people who do that much weed as to kill them are usually addicted to it, they have an actual problem about it.

Actually, there has been no deaths of overdose of pot at all. This is one of the few reasons why it should be leagalized. And Z, there is actually no long term affects of it, I looked it up a few years ago. Only short term memory is affected.


THANK YOU! Finally somebody who understands, You can't overdose on pot and it can't kill you. The LD50 of pot is like 10 000 pounds of Marijuana smoked in 15 minutes! XD
http://www.bcdan.blogspot.com
MEGADETH + DAVE MUSTAINE FTW
Metallica Blows! \m/ f*ck Yeah METAL! \m/
Marijuana is great, and should be smoked 24/7
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:16 pm

First off, I didn't mean to offend anyone earlier( see earlier posts). Second, Vampire Angel, that post was completely uncalled for. I don't do weed myself because I don't want lose memory or be arrested, but that doesn't mean I think people who do weed should die. You should stop fighting with other people. In fact, everyone needs to stop fighting. Can't we all just get along? :)

Edit: Also, Vampire angel is f*cking retarded.
Last edited by Wii fit man on Tue May 26, 2009 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
insomniac
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:44 pm

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby insomniac » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:20 pm

zzyzx wrote:Zero.

I come from generations of pharmacists. I believe that lungs are supposed to breath oxygen/nitrogen. Not tobacco, not weed. Studies showed that MaryJane kills brain cells that don't grow back. But that is an old study. I don't know if that theory still holds.

Nevertheless, from a family of pharmacists, we know that the more things we sell (prescription medication, cigarettes, greeting cards, etc.) are nothing more (to us) than inventory. So we don't partake ourselves; no money in that. We sell.

With that report of the killing of brain cells, coupled with protecting the lungs by not breathing in the MJ, no one in my family has ever smoked weed.

To answer the question of this thread, I don't care what others do. Those who smoke MJ, have a good time. But for me, I have smoked zero types of weed.

For those of you who do smoke weed, fine by me. But don't be upset if I leave the area while you smoke.

Answer to this thread: zero.


WELL THEN ALLOW ME TO RETORT! It is merely the plant matter in Cannabis that is harmful to ones lungs, and there has never been a single recorded case of cannabis to be the direct cause of cancer, and not ONE death attributed to it. If it is vapourized or eaten there is no harm to be had. Whereas cigarettes, alcohol, and many pharmaceutical drugs account for many deaths and health risks amongst people.

Also your statement that Cannabis kills brain cells is completely and utterly false, the tests that were conducted were not up to even a high school scientific method standards. The test was in question and DOUBTED by a majority of the scientific community who wanted a report involving how the test was conducted. When the reports were finally released they entailed that the test involved a group of monkeys with modified gas masks attached to their faces designed to pump in nothing but marijuana smoke with no additional oxygen. This can also be described as SUFFOCATION and what is one of the primary results of suffocation? It kills brain cells because the brain needs oxygen. No tests have ever found a direct relation to brain cell damage, and in fact many tests amongst the scientific community seem to not only disagree with it's harm to ones brain but contradict it entirely. Recent studies have shown that cannabis use may in fact stimulate brain cell growth. Coming from such a long line of pharmaceutical background you sure don't know much about drugs..

Anyhow, Dan I smoke a lot of weed. In fact I think you already know that, because I have smoked weed with you.

And anyone who wishes to actually learn some things about Cannabis should go here:

http://blip.tv/file/1356143/

It is a cannabis documentary called The Union, and it contains an excellent number of facts for people who don't know much or anything about cannabis.

Or if you already enjoy cannabis, psychedelics, or drug related comedy you could go here:

http://www.blowupthesky.net/

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests