How many different types of weed have you smoked?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Vampire Angel
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:29 pm

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby Vampire Angel » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:13 am

HAHAHAHAHAHHA I just realised Lazydan and It's on are 1 person.... And i just realised Lazydan just did a lame job of insulting me.

Kelly you dont have to be a mod. Actually you know what? f*ck this. f*ck you all. f*cking n*gger pot lovers.
I huffed and puffed about my curphew and broke the rules, ran with the local crew, And had a smoke or two.

If any type of game console I think cartman should have a Wii, Souly because its probably more athletic than others.
It's On
Posts: 871
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:49 am

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby It's On » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:15 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you & all your personalities just got "pot served" :lol:

:twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by It's On on Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
I want to put smilies in my sig,but it says;
Smilies are OFF..D'oh
Kelly MacCornmac
Posts: 6142
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:05 am

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:17 am

Vampire Angel wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHHA I just realised Lazydan and It's on are 1 person.... And i just realised Lazydan just did a lame job of insulting me.

Kelly you dont have to be a mod. Actually you know what? f*ck this. f*ck you all. f*cking n*gger pot lovers.

WTF? What are you talking about? You can't check user's IPs unless you are a mod or amid
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others


SPU! Join it!
insomniac
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:44 pm

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby insomniac » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:18 am

Vampire Angel you have failed to provide ANY evidence of any significant harm that be received from the recreational use of cannabis, so if you fail to provide any your argument is moot, if you manage to find some on some backwater propaganda site, I will gladly shred it with my knowledge on the subject happily citing my sources of evidence.

Failure to comply will result in the immediate confirmation of your trolling, and should as such should be ignored by everyone so as to not feed the troll.
Vampire Angel
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:29 pm

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby Vampire Angel » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:19 am

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:
Vampire Angel wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHHA I just realised Lazydan and It's on are 1 person.... And i just realised Lazydan just did a lame job of insulting me.

Kelly you dont have to be a mod. Actually you know what? f*ck this. f*ck you all. f*cking n*gger pot lovers.

WTF? What are you talking about? You can't check user's IPs unless you are a mod or amid

I'm not going to explain it.
But it's on, and LazyDan - seriously dude, get a life...
I huffed and puffed about my curphew and broke the rules, ran with the local crew, And had a smoke or two.

If any type of game console I think cartman should have a Wii, Souly because its probably more athletic than others.
Lazydan
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:00 am

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby Lazydan » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:21 am

Vampire Angel wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHHA I just realised Lazydan and It's on are 1 person.... And i just realised Lazydan just did a lame job of insulting me.

Kelly you dont have to be a mod. Actually you know what? f*ck this. f*ck you all. f*cking n*gger pot lovers.



Seriously? Did you get dropped when you were a baby? Because I don't know how you came to the conclusion that were the same person, because there is almost no one on these forums that types like me, and If your basing this off of an I.P address that you somehow "acquired" then you- I don't even know, because "Its on" is not me.

I did a lame job at insulting you? I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just pointing out the truth, which by the looks of it is very accurate because you seem to be getting defensive.
http://www.bcdan.blogspot.com
MEGADETH + DAVE MUSTAINE FTW
Metallica Blows! \m/ f*ck Yeah METAL! \m/
Marijuana is great, and should be smoked 24/7
It's On
Posts: 871
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:49 am

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby It's On » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:22 am

Vampire Angel wrote:
Kelly MacCornmac wrote:
Vampire Angel wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHHA I just realised Lazydan and It's on are 1 person.... And i just realised Lazydan just did a lame job of insulting me.

Kelly you dont have to be a mod. Actually you know what? f*ck this. f*ck you all. f*cking n*gger pot lovers.

WTF? What are you talking about? You can't check user's IPs unless you are a mod or amid

I'm not going to explain it.
But it's on, and LazyDan - seriously dude, get a life...


multiple personalties & that is the best you guys could come up with :roll:

:twisted: :twisted:
I want to put smilies in my sig,but it says;
Smilies are OFF..D'oh
Vampire Angel
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:29 pm

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby Vampire Angel » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:23 am

Hehe oh really,?, Dude I.P's are delicate and show everything. You and Insomniac whatever and it's on are all ONE person..

So stop being a retard.. leave me alone.
I huffed and puffed about my curphew and broke the rules, ran with the local crew, And had a smoke or two.

If any type of game console I think cartman should have a Wii, Souly because its probably more athletic than others.
Lazydan
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:00 am

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby Lazydan » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:24 am

Vampire Angel wrote:Hehe oh really,?, Dude I.P's are delicate and show everything. You and Isnomaniac whatever and it's on are all ONE person..

So stop being a retard.. leave me alone.



Your so stupid... I just can't even begin to explain.
http://www.bcdan.blogspot.com
MEGADETH + DAVE MUSTAINE FTW
Metallica Blows! \m/ f*ck Yeah METAL! \m/
Marijuana is great, and should be smoked 24/7
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:25 am

Ohhhhhhhh..... please don't start again. By the way, Vampire Angel, I've wanted to say this for a while: you're the one being a dick. I'm tired of looking at your annoying, insensitive posts. How's that for a flame! (whew, that felt good. :) )
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Kensuke
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:59 pm

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby Kensuke » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:26 am

There's only but one way to solve this arguement...MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Kelly MacCornmac
Posts: 6142
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:05 am

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:26 am

Vampire Angel wrote:
Kelly MacCornmac wrote:
Vampire Angel wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHHA I just realised Lazydan and It's on are 1 person.... And i just realised Lazydan just did a lame job of insulting me.

Kelly you dont have to be a mod. Actually you know what? f*ck this. f*ck you all. f*cking n*gger pot lovers.

WTF? What are you talking about? You can't check user's IPs unless you are a mod or amid

I'm not going to explain it.

You better. I bet you don't even know. They don't even have the same posting styles. How can we be sure you are telling the truth without proof?
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others


SPU! Join it!
It's On
Posts: 871
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:49 am

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby It's On » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:27 am

Vampire Angel wrote:Hehe oh really,?, Dude I.P's are delicate and show everything. You and Insomniac whatever and it's on are all ONE person..

So stop being a retard.. leave me alone.



:lol: :cartmanlaugh: :lol: :cartmanlaugh: hope you all have a great day :lol:
I want to put smilies in my sig,but it says;
Smilies are OFF..D'oh
RideTheLightning
Posts: 3643
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:48 am

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby RideTheLightning » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:28 am

Vampire Angel wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHHA I just realised Lazydan and It's on are 1 person.... And i just realised Lazydan just did a lame job of insulting me.

Kelly you dont have to be a mod. Actually you know what? f*ck this. f*ck you all. f*cking n*gger pot lovers.
I'm not going to explain it.
But it's on, and LazyDan - seriously dude, get a life...



You are a good troller.
Lazydan
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:00 am

Re: How many different types of weed have you smoked?

Postby Lazydan » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:29 am

He's just trolling, and he doesn't know sh*t about IP's he probably doesn't even know his own.
http://www.bcdan.blogspot.com
MEGADETH + DAVE MUSTAINE FTW
Metallica Blows! \m/ f*ck Yeah METAL! \m/
Marijuana is great, and should be smoked 24/7

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests