So, how many of your friends are worth a free hamburger?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

RejoiceItsSusan

Re: So, how many of your friends are worth a free hamburger?

Postby RejoiceItsSusan » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:09 am

ahahaha! thats funny, I wish I had seen that before it got deleted.
Stupid facebook, they let me get notified every 2 minutes that someone wants to beat me at this optical illusions game but not that I was dumped for a hamburger... hmph

to answer your question, 0 because burger king is pretty gross but thats still a cool idea lol
bumpa

Postby bumpa » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:34 am

heavy on the holding time
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:47 am

Well isn't the point of myspace and face book for people to use it to make friend and stay connected to their old friends? Not to incourage backstabbing. This is about as bad an idea as that truth box app on myspace. That app is basically something you add to your page and people can anoynmously say what they think of you.Some people would use that to say nice things to their friends, but some people would use that to start drama and say mean and hurtful things. And lets be honest, some people can take that sh*t and just laugh it off, some people are a lot more sensitive. Some people would take the whole thing about being dumped for a Whopper as a joke, some wouldn't. Some people wouldn't mean it as a joke too. People start all kinds of drama on myspace and they probably do on Face book too. I bet most of us have been a part of drama that took place over the internet at some point. You know it is easier to start drama over the internet with someone you are pissed at than in person, because they can't beat the crap out of you after you mouth off.

Anyway, if that app is ever on myspace I am not adding it. Even my friends I have on there who I don't know well, and I only know from certain horror blogs I comment on are worth more to me than a Whopper. I hate Burger King anyway, I used to work there. It wouldn't surprise me if they made that app, because when I worked there, there was a lot of backstabbing. Anyway, I think those people who didn't get their Whopper got exactly what they deserved. Jack sh*t. That is about what anyone who back stabs their friends deserves, even if it is on something as little and petty as a little Face Book game.
JohnHorn

Postby JohnHorn » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:26 pm

Yeah ah…… but their worthless…… whppers are disgusting however I’d dump 22… face book contact’s for a shrimp.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:48 pm

Really... you could always refriend the people you dumped in this campaign. BK was stupid for thinking this up. Thread closed.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”