Mod Disscusion Thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Pip Tweek

Re: Mod Disscusion Thread

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:02 am

...or just feed him a wiener. Because as the old saying goes, "you are what you eat," and this weenie probably subsists on a strict diet of Ball Park Franks.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:03 am

Yeah. But like I said, back on topic. :)
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:28 am

Ball Parks are gud.

The last time we had a thread where we discussed Will, I called him a poop eater, ala Tweek and Craig, then he (or nall) changed it to popcorn eater.

...still a poop eater!
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:41 am

Maybe you shouldn't be insulting Will... :P (Looks back and sees Will in the bushes with the banning stick) Run! :lol:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:16 am

Just_Jackie wrote:The last time we had a thread where we discussed Will, I called him a poop eater, ala Tweek and Craig, then he (or nall) changed it to popcorn eater.

...still a poop eater!

Somehow that doesn't provoke me like it did last time. Guess that sort of thing is provocative just once.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:18 am

Phew... we're safe from the banning stick! :D

Damn, Will! You're up early!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:09 am

Pip Tweek wrote:...or just feed him a wiener. Because as the old saying goes, "you are what you eat,"

That being the case, I think he's more a fan of the spam Javelin. He's definately the biggest rick without the "r" I've seen on here in a while.

Wii fit man wrote:Damn, Will! You're up early!

That, or up really late. I know I am.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:03 pm

Your Shadow wrote:Suck ma cock kelly its half your fault.

:lol: That's so funny. Especially since it was talking to PT over thyah. And I'm not forcin' ya to do a single thing.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:18 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Just_Jackie wrote:The last time we had a thread where we discussed Will, I called him a poop eater, ala Tweek and Craig, then he (or nall) changed it to popcorn eater.

...still a poop eater!

Somehow that doesn't provoke me like it did last time. Guess that sort of thing is provocative just once.

Ya, especially since I was just being goofy...!

I'm usually a LOT bitchier to people I really don't like, so I thought that would have been obvious.

:assface:
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:27 pm

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:
Your Shadow wrote:Suck ma cock kelly its half your fault.

:lol: That's so funny. Especially since it was talking to PT over thyah. And I'm not forcin' ya to do a single thing.

My take on this is that Gods' God really hates woman. And he's only 14 years old. Kmac, perhaps he (it?) is referring to when he made the Man Thread, No Girls Allowed, and you "baby-sat" the thread for him while he slept in his Australian Time Zone, then you started your own Ladies Thread. I think that is still very fresh in his mind (does he have one??) and he is angry about it.

Then both threads had the same posters posting in both threads, and the two threads both quickly became general random threads. I think that pissed him (it??) off, and he holds you responsible, hence his comment now: "It's half your fault." I think he was referring to that and not the current situation.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:30 pm

BRMBug wrote:
Pip Tweek wrote:...or just feed him a wiener. Because as the old saying goes, "you are what you eat,"

That being the case, I think he's more a fan of the spam Javelin. He's definately the biggest rick without the "r" I've seen on here in a while.

Wii fit man wrote:Damn, Will! You're up early!

That, or up really late. I know I am.

Yeah, I hadn't slept yet. :lol:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:35 pm

I need a poop-eating grin. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:16 pm

Here you go.

Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:38 pm

BigCamera4892 wrote:
My take on this is that Gods' God really hates woman. And he's only 14 years old. Kmac, perhaps he (it?) is referring to when he made the Man Thread, No Girls Allowed, and you "baby-sat" the thread for him while he slept in his Australian Time Zone, then you started your own Ladies Thread. I think that is still very fresh in his mind (does he have one??) and he is angry about it.
I made the woman's thread before I "baby sat" but I think that I didn't really comply to the idea in the first place or if I did I found it to be hypocritical to do so and quited, but I don't see why he should be angry at one single thread.
Then both threads had the same posters posting in both threads, and the two threads both quickly became general random threads. I think that pissed him (it??) off, and he holds you responsible, hence his comment now: "It's half your fault." I think he was referring to that and not the current situation.
He also said his original account, which was at least SouthPark#1Fan. I had nothing to do with that account. He was a bit trollish in that account too you know.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:03 pm

I just read the first few pages of the two old threads I referred to above. I only post now because:

(1) Other then those threads, I have no idea why GG would say it was half your fault when you did absolutely nothing during GG's recent meltdown. All I could think of were those threads of two months ago that he (it?) wanted to be exclusive of all girls. Crazy? Yes he (it?) is.

(2) In reading the first few pages of the Mens Thread just now, Kensuke was quite the supporter (I know he was only kidding around). But today, Kensuke's Avatar is replaced with ned15's and it looks hilarious now (with Kensuke's posts and Ned's Avatar in the Men's Thread) :lol:

I won't provide a link as I won't feed the trolls. At least not anymore :oops:

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”