BBS HoF and HoS

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Kelly MacCornmac

Re: BBS HoF and HoS

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:49 am

I think NSFY should be in HoF, she was modded at 12, which is quite an achievement. I deem her as probably the most worthy of the HoF tribute.

PT: I agree, SJ should be in the HOS. Besides, he wasn't just a troll, but also a spammer.

:lol: It's Shane that was talking, not PT. But I do agree, SJ deserves this title, after all he keeps on coming back from many bans, he trolls, he spams, and just generally cause havoc on the boards. He started out as a good poster too. I have no idea what caused him to act trollish. His other screennames include: Nommel, JavaWarrior, iceywind, KyleTheShinchor (sp), Stovey Returns, stonecoldsoul, stickypaws, GuessWhoIAm, GuessWhoIAmNot.

I think God's God has crossed the line from just plain annoying to a returning troll. He impersonated a mod, he got into a trolling spree, all due to a one day ban. He threatened will, he got permabanned many times. Other names include: SouthParkFan#1, God's_God, Your Shadow, "Big Wiil", and possibly others. I nominate him for HoS.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:52 am

Iceywind was SJ? Weird.

Check out the mod thread. An arguement is going on between me and Gods God.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Your Shadow

Postby Your Shadow » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:54 am

You are quite the hero WFM, But you have agrovated me more now. Oh trust me I can do a whole lot more then Bypass a gay IP ban on a f*cking gay site. Il shut you the f*ck down. I said I was going so I might be back next year, but for now im leaving for good. ciao.
Just call me Z-J

Check out My DA Art

OMG, OMFG, BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING CKECK THIS sh*t OUT
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:57 am

I'm not trying to be a hero. And I don't want trouble. I just love the BBS and defend it. Now to defend it, I will stop making you mad.
Your Shadow

Postby Your Shadow » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:00 am

Didnt you say in the mod thread I dont scare you? sure seems like it here. So Id watch your mouth and dont be a smartass to anynoobs coming later this year coz one of them might just happen to be me. Stoopid f*ck.
Just call me Z-J

Check out My DA Art

OMG, OMFG, BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING CKECK THIS sh*t OUT
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:03 am

You didn't scare me until I really started thinking about it. I'm not getting into a flamewar, so I said I'm leaving it at that, and I will. By the way, my IQ is over 200.

PS: I was very nice to YS until he stopped being nice to me.
miracle123

Postby miracle123 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:29 am

RideTheLightning wrote:Reasons for SJ to not be in the HoS-He's hilarious... he's not one of the trolls who comes on here just so he can walk around saying "Yea, I trolled South Park fans, I'm now a true Anon" SJ just did it to be funny.

He deserves a place of recognition and he cant be in the HoF after of all his spamming and trolling around the site, therefore we give him HoS. Trust me, he'll be very glad to get that spot :P
Kyle Is God

My YouTube Account
I'm Jewish Pride 1
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:32 am

Ignore him, WFM. His threats are as empty as his mind, and it is hard to be afraid of someone with his spelling ability.

I see we have agreements on NSFY. Can we put her up?

Schantrac- Put him up for discussion in the other thread. I went into how, without him, there would be no character discussion threads as we know them.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:37 am

I know, Shane. I've never heard of the word coz. :lol: But, there is nothing I hate more than being called dumb, because, like I said, my IQ is actually really high. Please specify about Schantrac.
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:18 am

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:Well... since the original poster for the HoF got banned, I thought I should take over. I like the idea of it, even if I didn't like the poster.

Basically:

ShaneHaugley wrote:Hall of Fame:
Best of the best. In order to be here you must have actually had an effect on them forum that makes you worthy of being included. If you're here, then you deserve to be known LONG after you have left.

This way, it is a Hall of Fame, and not a Hall of Famous People and Some Kinda Famous Guys Mixed In With WTF?

One thing here- Just like steroids and baseball, we should be tough about people who have been banned for breaking the rules.

Hall of Shame:
The worst of the worst. The flavor of the minute trolls and spammers shouldn't get in, only the ones who have seriously screwed the forum up.

We should debate who should be included. Just like a Real Life HoF commitee, the vote should be 70% to allow someone in. Once in, there is no way out. Likewise, in order to be nominated the mmber must have been here for over a year by the time they are nominated. This allows someone to actually accumulate some part of a reasonable "resume" for inclusion.

Also, I think it should be users that have been here for a while, a year at the very least.

I don't want to go through the whole thread and get quotes to put up for the nominees, so please, if you think that they are worthy, renominate them.

Nominees:

As Shane suggested, "in order to be nominated the member must have been here for over a year by the time they are nominated. This allows someone to actually accumulate some part of a reasonable "resume" for inclusion."

And Kmac even said: "Also, I think it should be users that have been here for a while, a year at the very least. "

I vote (if I have a vote; I've only been here since September 23 of 2008) to adopt this protocol. Therefore, some of the names mentioned prior to my post right now are posters who have been here way shorter than one year; one posted only about a month. So if the criteria is one year or more, let's check before we nominate and skip any poster who has posted for less then one year.

Any comments on this?
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:55 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:Ignore him, WFM. His threats are as empty as his mind, and it is hard to be afraid of someone with his spelling ability.

I see we have agreements on NSFY. Can we put her up?
I not only put her up for HoF, but I also put SJ for HoS.

Schantrac- Put him up for discussion in the other thread. I went into how, without him, there would be no character discussion threads as we know them.

Schantrac. Created the Stan Society, which started the South Park armies, which led to the discussion threads. He deserves to be a HoFer more than many I can think of

I put him under nominees for right now, but I will probably move him soon.

I did have God's God under nominees for HoS, but he hasn't been here for more than a year. . . :?
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
big kenny

Postby big kenny » Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:58 pm

howd she become a mod at age 12?
BigKenny
kenny is cool
my mind is an enigma......i like cola!
i hate racists
iz undr yur bed steelin yur sox
my profile
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:08 pm

BigCamera4892 wrote:
As Shane suggested, "in order to be nominated the member must have been here for over a year by the time they are nominated. This allows someone to actually accumulate some part of a reasonable "resume" for inclusion."

And Kmac even said: "Also, I think it should be users that have been here for a while, a year at the very least. "

I vote (if I have a vote; I've only been here since September 23 of 2008) to adopt this protocol. Therefore, some of the names mentioned prior to my post right now are posters who have been here way shorter than one year; one posted only about a month. So if the criteria is one year or more, let's check before we nominate and skip any poster who has posted for less then one year.

Any comments on this?

I only ask again as I don't know how long God's God has been here. Do we know when Gods' God started posting? I don't care under what name he started, but he did of course start sometime. Has it been over a year?

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:I did have God's God under nominees for HoS, but he hasn't been here for more than a year. . . :?

OK, that answers that question. Thanks, Kmac.

But what about skipping those possibilities for inclusion in the BBS HoF and HoS based on a rule that there is a one year minimum requirement, and automatic exclusion if less than one year?
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Hall of Fame?

I'd nominate everyone who stood up to the dipshit "9/11 Truther" trolls in the days and weeks after "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce" and called them out on their bullsh*t.

You read it! You can't unread it!
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:35 am

sp109.....
Up The Down Steroid :lol:

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”