BBS HoF and HoS

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

ShaneHaughey

Re: BBS HoF and HoS

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:39 am

big kenny wrote:howd she become a mod at age 12?

She was incredibly mature and very fair.

I'd agree on SP109, though I personally dislike him.

The HoS should have different rules than HoF. People who go to the HoS are so bad they deserve to be recognized for their idiocy ASAP.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:25 am

Moonkay in the HOF too :D

HOS ..LJ and Jamez Beer , psychopoke, metal666(?)
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:44 pm

I only know who JB is, you're from the first year in the site so that might happen, please tell why they're in the HOS.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:01 pm

I agree with Wii fit man, I need more info before putting them up, because I'm relatively newer than some.

missycartman wrote:Moonkay in the HOF too :D

HOS ..LJ and Jamez Beer , psychopoke, metal666(?)

I've heard of the story of LJ and Jamez Beer (I'll look in the locked Crypt thread and quote the outline of it later), but why should psychopoke and metal666 be in Hall in Shame?

And I know very little about Moonkay and SP109, would you mind having more information please?

Shane: You think I should add God's God to hall of shame then? You think he is HoS worthy? (I think he is)
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:04 pm

How do I get into the crypt thread?

Angusmcbeefers, Shane and maybe the Stan guy with the most posts should be in the HOF.
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:44 pm

Here's the link to the crypt
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=15442&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

poke was a spammer .. German too :P
so was metal666 .. someone correct me if i'm wrong but i'm pretty sure he made a thread about wanting to commit suicide .. well in the end the whole board ganged up on him :lol:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:54 pm

Wii fit man wrote:Iceywind was SJ?

Yes, he was. I had forgotten how iceiwynd spelled her nick, so I went back to make sure... he did spoof her nickname. From Tales from the BBS Crypt, 13 months ago
iceiwynd wrote:Where in god's name did it come up that I was SJ? 'cause oh lord jesus christ no I'm not. Did you misread that whole "icywind" parody thing he pulled... whenever it was... and... god, what am I doing here?

I'm not SJ, never have been and never will be.

SJ would fit in both categories
HoF for his fanfics (many of which I deleted from here when he went into a spamming tantrum), HoS for his spamming and his many accounts.

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:why should psychopoke and metal666 be in Hall in Shame?

psychopoke, for f*cking with the board when there wasn't a time delay imposed between posts - he could up dozens of threads in a few seconds. THAT is spamming to the extreme.

metal666, for stuff he did in the chatroom as well as on the board. A few ladies weren't happy with him pursuing them.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:21 am

Yea, I guess I have to agree with Will... He could be funny at times, and I guess he made good fics (I've yet to read one, so...) but he also spammed. But then again, should he really go into the HoS for spamming? I mean, JP spammed the board once and no one would even consider putting her into the HoS.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:40 am

Once. That is the key word here.

SJ spammed this board, many, many times. And trolling. He deserves his place, but will, do you think he should have both HoF and HoS? I mean sure he was a great poster and one of the best fanfic writers I have seen, but he also spammed the boards. I'm pretty sure everybody exept Ride will agree that SJ should stay in the HoS.

psychopoke, for f*cking with the board when there wasn't a time delay imposed between posts - he could up dozens of threads in a few seconds. THAT is spamming to the extreme.
I guess there is a good reason the time delay implemented after all. I'd hate to be there when that happened...
metal666, for stuff he did in the chatroom as well as on the board. A few ladies weren't happy with him pursuing them.

...what stuff?

EDIT: Nevermind
MoonDragon69 wrote:LOL..Metal666, he was a piece of work..If I remember correctly, two years ago in December, he posted this huge thread about depression..I didn't really read most of it, but basically, he was saying he was depressed and wanting to kill himself..And, of course, alot of people believed him, and showed sympathy to him, offering to be there to talk to him and such..The thread went on for pages and pages, and then a month later, Metal shows up laughing in everyone's face, saying he made up the whole story about being sucidal to get attention...You should have seen how bad he was flamed before he was kicked off. For awhile, even after he was kicked off, there was alot of sh*t talking about him, and he was even mocked alot when we wrote the venting story.. I guess you can say that hating Metal really brought the whole board together..

So, we can agree on allowing psychopoke, Lonely_Joo1999, and metal666 into HoS?

What about God's God? He is a troll that keeps on coming back, throwing a temper tantrum after only a one day ban. He has fewer names than SJ on his belt. I think he is also HoS worthy, or if not quite yet, then he will soon become HoS worthy.

SPU! Join it!
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:11 pm

I mentioned Gods God, he deserves it...
SJ should be in the HOS....
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:12 pm

So should I..
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:13 pm

No you shouldn't. You're not quite HOF worthy but you don't deserve HOS....
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:31 pm

butters kenny wrote:So should I..

No dude, you're not even a spammer or a troll. Don't get yourself down.

Kmac wrote:Nominees:
Big Will for HoF
Schantrac for HoF
SP109 for HoF
Moonkay for HoF
ShaneHaughey for HoF
AngusMctavish for HoF
BRMBug for HoF

Now, can someone please tell me why they deserve to be in Hall of Fame for me? I can understand why some people on there deserve hall of fame, but I would like a nice explanation as to why to put them up above all others.

SPU! Join it!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Big Will for HoF- The only mod that is still active, and the only one keping this site fairly sane. A long-time member, every generation of BBS members has felt his touch. If we take talents and whatnot into acount, his website is very impressive and contains more SP and M&T related news tha this very site does. Oh, and BW can correct me, but I believe it was mentioned in a naional publication of soe sort.

Schantrac for HoF- In his time, a big member, very nice. As have explained, without him, we would not have the Official Character Discussion Topics.

SP109 for HoF- A massive member at his time here, and a great debator(helluva lot better than what we have now).

Moonkay for HoF- The original Mr. Board. Personally as I explained before, I would not vote for him. Reason being is that he has had no impact on the forum besides one topic that still remains, the random thread. However, you can make a case for him: He had around 10,000 posts and dominated the forum before such a thing seemed possible.

ShaneHaughey for HoF- It wouldn't be proper to make the case for myself.

AngusMctavish for HoF- He has been here a long while and has many high-quality posts. Very nice and generally a model member.

BRMBug for HoF- One of the funniest posters in BBS history, a very active member, and very helpful. He is one of a handful of posters that will not only imprint themselves uniquely into the minds of new members, but does so in a positive way.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:25 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:Big Will for HoF- The only mod that is still active, and the only one keping this site fairly sane. A long-time member, every generation of BBS members has felt his touch. If we take talents and whatnot into acount, his website is very impressive and contains more SP and M&T related news tha this very site does. Oh, and BW can correct me, but I believe it was mentioned in a naional publication of soe sort.

I agree on you with BW but i'm not to sure on the others..
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”