BBS HoF and HoS

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Jay C

Re: BBS HoF and HoS

Postby Jay C » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:35 pm

^ He's right with pretty much everybody there. Throw KSWF into the mix too while we're at it, yup.

Big-Will wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:SJ would fit in both categories
HoF for his fanfics

I don't even

What.

So, I can write a lot of mediocre stuff and also get my place in the Hall of Fame too? 8D
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:13 pm

Jay C wrote:^ He's right with pretty much everybody there. Throw KSWF into the mix too while we're at it, yup.

Big-Will wrote:SJ would fit in both categories
HoF for his fanfics

I don't even

What.

So, I can write a lot of mediocre stuff and also get my place in the Hall of Fame too? 8D

Okay, why do you think KSWF deserves to be HoF?

Nah, there should be a better reason than just making fics...
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:18 pm

I wasn't around when he was a frequent poster, yet most old regulars will know who he is, and he was a close friend to many, including myself.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:40 pm

My site was mentioned in Time magazine long ago, maybe in season 5 or something. I'll have to check.

Correction: Just before Season 9 began in 2005.

The article, and an earlier mention in 2004, hehehe. So it's been mentioned twice! :D
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:43 pm

Hey! Will! The face of the HOF! :)

From what I've heard, Breayle sounds like a good HOF addition.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:41 pm

Yea double post, fuck off.

LONG ASS POST AHEAD

I decided to think of anyone who could go. Here are the results:

HoS:

Lonely_Joo_1997: For sure. Ask Princess_Chaos_358176, KSWF, or pretty much anyone else involved and you'll never hear the end of it.

JamezBeer: For helping with LJ, yes.

Tweek_Tweak/UCONN: He was a major LJ helper and an overall troll for quite a few years, so yes.

Physchopocke: Trolled for many years and started spamming evantually, so yes.

BigCamera4892: (OK don't ban me this is THE moment to talk about him) for many, many reasons, definite yes.

Zzyzx: He was a huge faggot, but i don't think he left a very big legacy, so no.

NotAFanBoy: He trolled for a while, and left a legacy (look in any threads in hot topics by nojo and find out) so yes.

Metal666: Yes, for reasons stated earlier in the thread.

Mewster/Cartman's top enemy: Difficult decision. Look in here and hereand decide amongst yourselves, but keep in mind he was quite commonly like "You insulted me two years ago so ban for you!" but he had good history.

hainted: He was an anti-democrat faggot, but his account was deleted so I can't get all the info I want.

Recnahs: There was a whole god damn campaign to ban him. That leaves a lasting effect. Plus, he has multiple hot topics threads, so it's not easy to just forget him.

Killahertz9: He was a troll kinda, but I don't think it requires HoS.

God's God: This is a tough one. He REALLY sucked but he has improved quite a lot.

The_Towelie_Connection: I don't think so. Many dislike them but I don't know if HoS is nessacary.

plk12345: Despite his annoyingness, he does not have significant legacy.

M4CH1N3: yes. He made literally hundreds of "suck my balls" threads and evantually led to a flamewar that got the forum shut down for a month.

SJ: Duh.

I think that's all for HoS. Tell me if I forgot any.

HoF:

Schantrac: A fucking win first of. Second, he was active for quite a while. Third, he kinda made what character discussion is....

Big-Will: Despite the messed up bans, you guys do need to give him a bit more credit. He could pretty much lock the whole forum if he wanted to and ban everyone. But he doesn't.

SP109: Meh. He has almost 6000 posts and was here a while.

Stanley_Marsh109: Making this board your bitch doesn't make you HoF.

Moonkay: See Stanley_Marsh109

ShaneHaughey: Posted for 5 years, made great fanfics, awesome member, definite yes.

AngusMctavish: Really awesome guy with really good art. Good personality, over 5 years here. Another big yes.

BRMBug: Another great member who has posted (I think) every day since he joined. Yes.

M00ndragon69: She's been involved with many hardcore flamewars, and she's been posting since the beginning. Yes.

KennyStanWendyFan: Over 7500 posts, posted for a long while. But is he really HoF worthy? On the fence here.

Mr. hat_DX27:He posted for a while too and is probably this site's biggest sig maker. Good personality, so I won't say no.

Tweeks_Coffee: Also famous for sig making. Poster since late 2004. Part of the Kyle fans front, and a respected veteran. Again, won't say no.

Kmac and PT also have pretty good cases going for them.

END LONG POST
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:59 pm

This thread is so wierd...I wonder, did anyone else besides me knew Moonkay or Psychopoke? I got along pretty well with both of them. I remember talking about Rob Zombie with Moonkay, and talking with Psycho through pms about what Germany was like. I miss them..I miss CraigandClyde too. And JamezBeer too..They were cool to talk to and to write collaborative stories with. It is too bad Jamez left the board because of LJ and it is too bad LJ turned into such a bitch to everyone..Her and I actually had fun making the people at RZBOARD miserable.Well, that was before the big fight with the rest of the group and she left forever.. Mewster was cool too, or at least he was cool to me..He wasn't a dick to everyone who didn't hate Cartman, I told him once that I found some of the stuff on his site funny, but I didn't hate Cartman, and he didn't bite my head off. Killa was also cool to talk to. Even though I didn't like his friend AYM DAND much, and he didn't get along with people I consider friends, I had fun talking to him while he was here. I miss him too. And Missy Cartman, we had a lot of fun talking in 2004...And the Towelie Connection, well they were also at a secret board my friends from The Devil's Rejects board and I had, and they are on my myspace friends.

Man, we need to get some of these people back here. Let's have a BBS Reunion..Even invite the trolls. See how everyone has been and what they have been doing and such.Maybe we can find some of these people on Google if they are still using the same user names on other sites, or if anyone still has their emails. I swear, the board was a lot more fun with all of these people here..I hate the political and religious debates and links to news articles and such you see on here..f*cking boring.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:14 pm

Just remember, no matter what, I'll always be important.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:03 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:This thread is so wierd...I wonder, did anyone else besides me knew Moonkay or Psychopoke? I got along pretty well with both of them. I remember talking about Rob Zombie with Moonkay, and talking with Psycho through pms about what Germany was like. I miss them..I miss CraigandClyde too. And JamezBeer too..They were cool to talk to and to write collaborative stories with. It is too bad Jamez left the board because of LJ and it is too bad LJ turned into such a bitch to everyone..Her and I actually had fun making the people at RZBOARD miserable.Well, that was before the big fight with the rest of the group and she left forever.. Mewster was cool too, or at least he was cool to me..He wasn't a dick to everyone who didn't hate Cartman, I told him once that I found some of the stuff on his site funny, but I didn't hate Cartman, and he didn't bite my head off. Killa was also cool to talk to. Even though I didn't like his friend AYM DAND much, and he didn't get along with people I consider friends, I had fun talking to him while he was here. I miss him too. And Missy Cartman, we had a lot of fun talking in 2004...And the Towelie Connection, well they were also at a secret board my friends from The Devil's Rejects board and I had, and they are on my myspace friends.

Man, we need to get some of these people back here. Let's have a BBS Reunion..Even invite the trolls. See how everyone has been and what they have been doing and such.Maybe we can find some of these people on Google if they are still using the same user names on other sites, or if anyone still has their emails. I swear, the board was a lot more fun with all of these people here..I hate the political and religious debates and links to news articles and such you see on here..f*cking boring.

Ooh yeah! I'd love to meet the people from what was apparently "the good old days..."

PT: Oh you are so delusional. :lol:
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:24 pm

Wii fit man wrote:

Be not jealous, jew, for I am maker of all things. :P
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:01 pm

Pip Tweek wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:

Be not jealous, jew, for I am maker of all things. :P

So you ARE old!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:05 am

What about Brave Sir Ribbit? He definately made an impression on this board..With some people it was a negative one, but I also got along with him mostly..I think he and I had some disagreements, but nothing too serious.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:44 pm

(I would've gotten back to you earlier, but my internet crapped out)

He actually is someone to consider. But he is the "offical asshole of the BBS", which had an effect. He's kind of a mixed bag of HoF and HoS moments.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”