Which Historical Figure Are You?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Peg

Re: Which Historical Figure Are You?

Postby Peg » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:24 am

1. Joan of Arc, "the Maid of Orleans" was a 15th century Catholic Saint and national heroine of France. Burned at the steak for heresy. (100%)
2. Mary Wollstonecraft, Anglo-Irish feminist, intellectual and writer (100%)
3. Susan B. Anthony, pioneer of women’s rights . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians. (88%)
4. Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of U.S.; led during Civil War. Beliefs: Deist, general theist, once said, 'When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion'. Assassinated. (77%)
5. Benjamin Franklin, American politician, inventor, publisher and originator of aphorisms. Ardent competitive swimmer who developed swim fins. Beliefs: Presbyterian; Deist . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians (77%)
6. Catherine de Medici, Queen of France whose hatred of Protestants knew no bounds, and who ordered the Massacre of St Bartholomew in which thousands of Huguenots were killed. (77%)
7. Cleopatra, Egyptian ruler. Committed suicide by forcing an asp against her breast.. (77%)
8. Irene, empress of Byzantium, overthrew her son, she had him blinded in the room where she had given birth to him. (77%)
9. Lucrezia Borgia, Italian femme fatale, daughter of a pope. Her family was synonymous with political and sexual corruption. (77%)
10. Ptolemy (Claudius Ptolemaeus), astronomer, mathematician and geographer (77%)

What the...?
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
erjolog

Postby erjolog » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:33 am

Muhammad, Prophet of Islam; conqueror of Arabia. Beliefs: Islam (100%)
2. Aristotle, influential Greek mathematician, physicist, engineer, inventor, and astronomer.. Beliefs: Platonism / Greek philosophy A homosexual according to lambda.org (92%)
3. Buddha. Gautama Buddha was a spiritual teacher from Ancient India and the founder of Buddhism.[1] He is generally recognized by Buddhists as the Supreme Buddha (Sammâsambuddha) of our age. The time of his birth and death are uncertain: Best estimates are 400 or 500 years before Christ. Beliefs: Hinduism; Buddhism (92%)
4. Aesop, fable composer, compiler and teller. Aesop met with a violent death at the hands of the inhabitants of Delphi, possibly because of his sarcasm and insults. (84%)
5. Benjamin Franklin, American politician, inventor, publisher and originator of aphorisms. Ardent competitive swimmer who developed swim fins. Beliefs: Presbyterian; Deist . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians (84%)
6. Napoleon Bonaparte, French emperor, general. Beliefs: Catholic (nominal). Died in exile. (84%)
7. Francisco Pizarro, Spanish conqueror in South America; defeated Incas. Beliefs: Catholic (80%)
8. Genghis Khan, Mongol conqueror. Founder and ruler of the Mongol Empire, the largest contiguous empire in history. Beliefs: Mongolian shamanism (80%)
9. Ivan The Terrible. Impulsive, intelligent with a fierce temper. In a rage killed his own son whom he had groomed to ascend to the throne. The surviving son, the mentally retarded Fyodor became tsar. (80%)
10. Lenin, Russian revolutionary, political leader. Beliefs: Russian Orthodox; Atheist; Marxism/Communism (80%)
11. Pythagoras, mathematician, mystic and scientist . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians (80%)
12. Tomas de Torquemada first Inquisitor General of Spain known for his zealous campaign against Jews, Muslims and other non-Christians. He used use of torture, anonymous denunciation to achieve convictions. (80%)

I didn´t expect that, but i guess i have somo similarities :roll:
Fav. character: Me(eric) Cartman!
2nd fav Character: Chef
3rd fav character: mexicans
saludos^^
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:48 am

1. Mary Wollstonecraft, Anglo-Irish feminist, intellectual and writer (100%)
2. Susan B. Anthony, pioneer of women’s rights . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians. (100%)
3. William Shakespeare, English playwright. Beliefs: Catholic; Anglican. Coiner of many common terms and phrases. (100%)
4. Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of U.S.; led during Civil War. Beliefs: Deist, general theist, once said, 'When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion'. Assassinated. (95%)
5. Confucius, founder of Confucianism. His philosophy emphasized personal and governmental morality, correctness of social relationships, justice and sincerity. Five centuries before Christ he wrote ‘‘never impose on others what you would not choose for yourself.’’ (90%)
6. Karl Marx, founder of Marxism, Marxist Communism. Beliefs: Jewish; Lutheran; Atheist; Marxism/Communism (85%)
7. Henry VIII. English King known for his political struggles with Rome which led to the formation of the Anglican church. Henry wanted a male heir, to avoid rival claims to the crown. He married sex women. Two marriages were annulled; two wives were beheaded, one died, one survived. Late in life, Henry became grossly overweight, covered with boils and had to be moved about with the help of mechanical inventions. (80%)
8. Joan of Arc, "the Maid of Orleans" was a 15th century Catholic Saint and national heroine of France. Burned at the steak for heresy. (80%)
9. Martin Luther, founder of Protestantism and Lutheranism. Beliefs: Catholic; Lutheran . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians (75%)
10. Benjamin Franklin, American politician, inventor, publisher and originator of aphorisms. Ardent competitive swimmer who developed swim fins. Beliefs: Presbyterian; Deist . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians (70%)
11. Charles Darwin, biologist; described evolution. Beliefs: Anglican (nominal); Unitarian (70%)
12. Constantine the Great, Roman emperor, made a saint for completely legalized Christianity, also a murderous tyrant who killed his own wife and a son. Beliefs: Roman state paganism; Christianity (70%)
13. Galileo Galilei, astronomer; accurately described heliocentric solar system. Beliefs: Catholic (70%)
14. Joseph Smith, founder of Mormonism, mayor of Nauvoo, Illinois. Killed by an angry mob. (70%)
15. Mohandas Gandhi, Indian leader and Hindu religious reformer. Beliefs: Hinduism; influenced by Jainism (mother was a Jain) . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians (70%)
16. Plato, founder of Platonism. Beliefs: Platonism / Greek philosophy . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians (70%)
17. Sigmund Freud, founded Freudian school of psychology/psychoanalysis (i.e., the ‘‘religion of Freudianism’‘). Beliefs: Jewish; atheist. Died of a posssibly unintentional morphine overdose (70%)
18. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Composer. Credited with more than 600 compositions. When he was five years old, he could both read and write music and had precocious skills as a keyboard and violin player. (70%)
19. Benedict Arnold, now the synonym for ‘‘traitor’’, he was considered by many to be the best general in the Continental Army, but he switched sides to the British. Arnold was embittered and resentful toward Congress for passing him over for promotion and not approving or refunding his wartime expenses; Arnold himself had paid nearly all of the expenses of his force’s campaigns in Canada. (65%)
20. Catherine de Medici, Queen of France whose hatred of Protestants knew no bounds, and who ordered the Massacre of St Bartholomew in which thousands of Huguenots were killed. (65%)
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
erjolog

Postby erjolog » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:09 am

I redid the test to prove it´s "accuracy" and my new results are:
1.Muhammad, Prophet of Islam; conqueror of Arabia. Beliefs: Islam (100%)
2. Buddha. Gautama Buddha was a spiritual teacher from Ancient India and the founder of Buddhism.[1] He is generally recognized by Buddhists as the Supreme Buddha (Sammâsambuddha) of our age. The time of his birth and death are uncertain: Best estimates are 400 or 500 years before Christ. Beliefs: Hinduism; Buddhism (96%)
3. Aristotle, influential Greek mathematician, physicist, engineer, inventor, and astronomer.. Beliefs: Platonism / Greek philosophy A homosexual according to lambda.org (86%)
4. Francisco Pizarro, Spanish conqueror in South America; defeated Incas. Beliefs: Catholic (86%)
5. Lenin, Russian revolutionary, political leader. Beliefs: Russian Orthodox; Atheist; Marxism/Communism (86%)
6. Napoleon Bonaparte, French emperor, general. Beliefs: Catholic (nominal). Died in exile. (86%)
7. Pythagoras, mathematician, mystic and scientist . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians (86%)
8. Genghis Khan, Mongol conqueror. Founder and ruler of the Mongol Empire, the largest contiguous empire in history. Beliefs: Mongolian shamanism (83%)
9. Ivan The Terrible. Impulsive, intelligent with a fierce temper. In a rage killed his own son whom he had groomed to ascend to the throne. The surviving son, the mentally retarded Fyodor became tsar. (83%)
10. Tomas de Torquemada first Inquisitor General of Spain known for his zealous campaign against Jews, Muslims and other non-Christians. He used use of torture, anonymous denunciation to achieve convictions. (83%)
11. Joseph Stalin, revolutionary and ruler of USSR, mass murderer. Beliefs: Russian Orthodox; Atheist; Marxism. (80%)
12. Aesop, fable composer, compiler and teller. Aesop met with a violent death at the hands of the inhabitants of Delphi, possibly because of his sarcasm and insults. (76%)

basically the same in a bit different orther, but i´m still a muhammed
Fav. character: Me(eric) Cartman!
2nd fav Character: Chef
3rd fav character: mexicans
saludos^^
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:53 am

1. Francis Bacon, English statesman, essayist, and philosopher, delineated inductive scientific method. Beliefs: Anglican A homosexual according to lambda.org (100%)

2. Karl Marx, founder of Marxism, Marxist Communism. Beliefs: Jewish; Lutheran; Atheist; Marxism/Communism (100%)

3. Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of U.S.; led during Civil War. Beliefs: Deist, general theist, once said, 'When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion'. Assassinated. (87%) B

4. Alexander Graham Bell, inventor of telephone, worked with deaf. Beliefs: Unitarian/Universalist (87%)

5. Aristotle, influential Greek mathematician, physicist, engineer, inventor, and astronomer.. Beliefs: Platonism / Greek philosophy A homosexual according to lambda.org (87%)

6. Galileo Galilei, astronomer; accurately described heliocentric solar system. Beliefs: Catholic (87%)

7. Jeremy Bentham, English jurist, philosopher, and legal and social reformer. As requested in his will, his body was preserved and displayed in a wooden cabinet, (87%)

8. Sigmund Freud, founded Freudian school of psychology/psychoanalysis (i.e., the ‘‘religion of Freudianism’‘). Beliefs: Jewish; atheist. Died of a posssibly unintentional morphine overdose (87%)

9. Thomas Jefferson, 3rd president of United States. Beliefs: Episcopalian; Deist (87%)

10. Jesus Christ, founder/namesake of Christianity. Beliefs: Judaism; Christianity. Crucified (75%)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
seziuremonster

Postby seziuremonster » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:12 pm

Here are my top 10 :)

1. Socrates, philosopher A homosexual according to lambda.org. Forced to commit suicide by drinking hemlock juice. (100 %)
2. Aristotle, influential Greek mathematician, physicist, engineer, inventor, and astronomer.. Beliefs: Platonism / Greek philosophy A homosexual according to lambda.org (97 %)
3. Francis Bacon, English statesman, essayist, and philosopher, delineated inductive scientific method. Beliefs: Anglican A homosexual according to lambda.org (97 %)
4. Thomas Edison, inventor of light bulb, phonograph, etc. Beliefs: Congregationalist; agnostic (91 %)
5. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Composer. Credited with more than 600 compositions. When he was five years old, he could both read and write music and had precocious skills as a keyboard and violin player. (86 %)
6. Augustus Caesar, the grand-nephew and primary heir of Julius Caesar; first Roman emperor. Beliefs: Roman state paganism A homosexual according to lambda.org (83 %)
7. Alexander Graham Bell, inventor of telephone, worked with deaf. Beliefs: Unitarian/Universalist (77 %)
8. Archimedes, father of experimental science. Beliefs: Greek philosophy. During the Siege of Syracuse he was killed by a Roman soldier despite orders that he should not be harmed. (77 %)
9. Johann Gutenberg, developed movable type; printed Bibles. Beliefs: Catholic (77 %)
10. Johann Sebastian Bach, a composer whose works were practically forgotten for nearly a century, until Felix Mendelssohn called Bach a genius. Beliefs: Lutheran; Catholic (77 %)
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:58 pm

hahaha....I AM GOD!!! :chaos:
So you all better be nice to me from now on! :mrgreen:

Jesus Christ, founder/namesake of Christianity. Beliefs: Judaism; Christianity. Crucified (100%) Books, etc.
2. Joseph Smith, founder of Mormonism, mayor of Nauvoo, Illinois. Killed by an angry mob. (100%) Books, etc.
3. St. Paul, proselytizer of Christianity. Beliefs: Judaism; Christianity. Was beheaded in Nreo-ruled Rome (100%) Books, etc.
4. Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of U.S.; led during Civil War. Beliefs: Deist, general theist, once said, 'When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion'. Assassinated. (91%) Books, etc.
5. Karl Marx, founder of Marxism, Marxist Communism. Beliefs: Jewish; Lutheran; Atheist; Marxism/Communism (91%) Books, etc.
6. Lenin, Russian revolutionary, political leader. Beliefs: Russian Orthodox; Atheist; Marxism/Communism (91%) Books, etc.
7. Aesop, fable composer, compiler and teller. Aesop met with a violent death at the hands of the inhabitants of Delphi, possibly because of his sarcasm and insults. (83%) Books, etc.
8. Buddha. Gautama Buddha was a spiritual teacher from Ancient India and the founder of Buddhism.[1] He is generally recognized by Buddhists as the Supreme Buddha (Sammâsambuddha) of our age. The time of his birth and death are uncertain: Best estimates are 400 or 500 years before Christ. Beliefs: Hinduism; Buddhism (83%) Books, etc.
9. Mohandas Gandhi, Indian leader and Hindu religious reformer. Beliefs: Hinduism; influenced by Jainism (mother was a Jain) . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians (83%) Books, etc.
10. Moses, major prophet of Judaism. Beliefs: Judaism (83%) Books, etc.
11. Plato, founder of Platonism. Beliefs: Platonism / Greek philosophy . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians (83%) Books, etc.
12. Simon Bolivar, National hero of Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, and Bolivia. Beliefs: Catholic (nominal); atheist (83%) Books, etc.
13. Attila the Hun, leader of the Hunnic Empire and warrior who reigned over an empire that stretched from central Asia into Germany, In Europe, he is remembered as the epitome of cruelty and rapacity. In other histories he lionized as a great and noble king (75%) Books, etc.
14. Confucius, founder of Confucianism. His philosophy emphasized personal and governmental morality, correctness of social relationships, justice and sincerity. Five centuries before Christ he wrote ‘‘never impose on others what you would not choose for yourself.’’ (75%) Books, etc.
15. Dante Alighieri, poet. Exiled from his native Florence, He died never returning home (75%) Books, etc.
16. Galileo Galilei, astronomer; accurately described heliocentric solar system. Beliefs: Catholic (75%) Books, etc.
17. Genghis Khan, Mongol conqueror. Founder and ruler of the Mongol Empire, the largest contiguous empire in history. Beliefs: Mongolian shamanism (75%) Books, etc.
18. Martin Luther, founder of Protestantism and Lutheranism. Beliefs: Catholic; Lutheran . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians (75%) Books, etc.
19. Sigmund Freud, founded Freudian school of psychology/psychoanalysis (i.e., the ‘‘religion of Freudianism’‘). Beliefs: Jewish; atheist. Died of a posssibly unintentional morphine overdose (75%) Books, etc.
20. Thomas Edison, inventor of light bulb, phonograph, etc. Beliefs: Congregationalist; agnostic (75%) Books, etc.
21. Thomas Jefferson, 3rd president of United States. Beliefs: Episcopalian; Deist (75%) Books, etc.
22. Winston Churchill, British wartime prime minister. (75%) Books, etc.
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:11 pm

Screw becoming President! I'm going to write stories about my quest to become a flaming reverse trap with a crap load of symbolism and subliminal messages. Wheeeeooooowheeeeee!

1. Benjamin Franklin, American politician, inventor, publisher and originator of aphorisms. Ardent competitive swimmer who developed swim fins. Beliefs: Presbyterian; Deist . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians (100%) Books, etc. Did he invent lightning?

2. William Shakespeare, English playwright. Beliefs: Catholic; Anglican. Coiner of many common terms and phrases. (86%) Books, etc. F.UCK YEAH!

3. Jesus Christ, founder/namesake of Christianity. Beliefs: Judaism; Christianity. Crucified (72%) Books, etc. Golly Gee!

4. Mary Wollstonecraft, Anglo-Irish feminist, intellectual and writer (72%) Books, etc. FFFFFFEMINIST?!

5. Aristotle, influential Greek mathematician, physicist, engineer, inventor, and astronomer.. Beliefs: Platonism / Greek philosophy A homosexual according to lambda.org (68%) Books, etc. Why am I laughing? I shouldn't be laughing!

6. Confucius, founder of Confucianism. His philosophy emphasized personal and governmental morality, correctness of social relationships, justice and sincerity. Five centuries before Christ he wrote ‘‘never impose on others what you would not choose for yourself.’’ (68%) Books, etc. Oh goody! Morals!

7. Francis Bacon, English statesman, essayist, and philosopher, delineated inductive scientific method. Beliefs: Anglican A homosexual according to lambda.org (68%) Books, etc. AHAHAHAHAH--EUAGH!

8. Jeremy Bentham, English jurist, philosopher, and legal and social reformer. As requested in his will, his body was preserved and displayed in a wooden cabinet, (68%) Books, etc. Quick! Someone tell me where such a cabinet exists!

9. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Composer. Credited with more than 600 compositions. When he was five years old, he could both read and write music and had precocious skills as a keyboard and violin player. (68%) Books, etc. Makes since. What, with the derp I'm in the band and all.

10. Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of U.S.; led during Civil War. Beliefs: Deist, general theist, once said, 'When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion'. Assassinated. (59%) A homosexual according to conspiracytheory.org, right? RIGHT?!

I just noticed that I have my IRL persona on. Dear God! I'm acting.... human! It's like a bulletin out of MySpace! I can't go on like this *jumps out the window*!
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:00 pm

I did it again

1. Muhammad, Prophet of Islam; conqueror of Arabia. Beliefs: Islam (100%)
2. Aesop, fable composer, compiler and teller. Aesop met with a violent death at the hands of the inhabitants of Delphi, possibly because of his sarcasm and insults. (90%)
3. Plato, founder of Platonism. Beliefs: Platonism / Greek philosophy . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians (87%) Books, etc.
4. St. Paul, proselytizer of Christianity. Beliefs: Judaism; Christianity. Was beheaded in Nreo-ruled Rome (87%) Books, etc.
5. George Washington, first president of United States, military leader. Beliefs: Episcopalian (78%) Books, etc.
6. Confucius, founder of Confucianism. His philosophy emphasized personal and governmental morality, correctness of social relationships, justice and sincerity. Five centuries before Christ he wrote ‘‘never impose on others what you would not choose for yourself.’’ (75%) Books, etc.
7. Joseph Smith, founder of Mormonism, mayor of Nauvoo, Illinois. Killed by an angry mob. (75%) Books, etc. Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb
8. William the Conqueror, laid foundation of modern England. Beliefs: Catholic (75%) Books, etc.
9. Benjamin Franklin, American politician, inventor, publisher and originator of aphorisms. Ardent competitive swimmer who developed swim fins. Beliefs: Presbyterian; Deist . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians (71%) Books, etc.
10. Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of U.S.; led during Civil War. Beliefs: Deist, general theist, once said, 'When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion'. Assassinated. (68%)
Peg

Postby Peg » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:33 pm

1. Joan of Arc, "the Maid of Orleans" was a 15th century Catholic Saint and national heroine of France. Burned at the steak for heresy. (100%)
2. Benjamin Franklin, American politician, inventor, publisher and originator of aphorisms. Ardent competitive swimmer who developed swim fins. Beliefs: Presbyterian; Deist . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians (87%)
3. Cleopatra, Egyptian ruler. Committed suicide by forcing an asp against her breast.. (87%)

:?
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
JohnHorn

Postby JohnHorn » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:50 pm

All the apparently major figures in terms of similarity are here,

1. Aristotle, influential Greek mathematician, physicist, engineer, inventor, and astronomer.. Beliefs: Platonism / Greek philosophy A homosexual according to lambda.org (100%) Books, etc.
2. Francis Bacon, English statesman, essayist, and philosopher, delineated inductive scientific method. Beliefs: Anglican A homosexual according to lambda.org (100%) Books, etc.
3. Socrates, philosopher A homosexual according to lambda.org. Forced to commit suicide by drinking hemlock juice. (93%) Books, etc.
4. Leonardo da Vinci, artist; inventor. Beliefs: Catholic A homosexual according to lambda.org . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians (90%) Books, etc.
5. Michelangelo, painter; sculptor; architect. Beliefs: Catholic A homosexual according to lambda.org (83%) Books, etc.
6. Alexander Graham Bell, inventor of telephone, worked with deaf. Beliefs: Unitarian/Universalist (74%) Books, etc.
7. Benjamin Franklin, American politician, inventor, publisher and originator of aphorisms. Ardent competitive swimmer who developed swim fins. Beliefs: Presbyterian; Deist . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians (67%) Books, etc.
8. Karl Marx, founder of Marxism, Marxist Communism. Beliefs: Jewish; Lutheran; Atheist; Marxism/Communism (67%) Books, etc.
9. Sigmund Freud, founded Freudian school of psychology/psychoanalysis (i.e., the ��religion of Freudianism��). Beliefs: Jewish; atheist. Died of a posssibly unintentional morphine overdose (67%) Books, etc.
10. Thomas Edison, inventor of light bulb, phonograph, etc. Beliefs: Congregationalist; agnostic (67%) Books, etc.
11. Jeremy Bentham, English jurist, philosopher, and legal and social reformer. As requested in his will, his body was preserved and displayed in a wooden cabinet, (61%) Books, etc.
12. Julius Caesar, Roman general, dictator. Beliefs: Roman state paganism A homosexual according to lambda.org. Assassinated in Roman Senate (61%) Books, etc.
13. Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of U.S.; led during Civil War. Beliefs: Deist, general theist, once said, 'When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion'. Assassinated. (58%) Books, etc.
14. Adolf Hitler, conqueror; dictator. Unsuccessful street artists To many evil incarnate. Beliefs: born/raised in, but rejected Catholicism . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians. Committed suicide via gunshot/overdose of cyanide (58%) Books, etc.
15. Benedict Arnold, now the synonym for ��traitor��, he was considered by many to be the best general in the Continental Army, but he switched sides to the British. Arnold was embittered and resentful toward Congress for passing him over for promotion and not approving or refunding his wartime expenses; Arnold himself had paid nearly all of the expenses of his force�s campaigns in Canada. (58%) Books, etc.
16. Charles Darwin, biologist; described evolution. Beliefs: Anglican (nominal); Unitarian (58%) Books, etc.
17. Caligula, Roman Emperor Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus commonly known by his nickname Caligula. A noble and moderate ruler during the first two years of his rule, but soon changed to a cruel, extravagant, sexual perverse and insane tyrant.. He had people killed for his amusement. He referred to himself as a god, even dressing as gods Hercules, Mercury, Venus and Apollo. Assassinated by members of his own bodyguard and the Roman Senate. (54%) Books, etc.
18. Elagabalus, transsexual Roman emperor. He married and divorced five women, but his most stable relationship seems to have been with his chariot driver, whom he referred to as his husband. He also married a man named Zoticus, an athlete, in a public ceremony at Rome. Allegedly Elagabalus would paint his eyes, and wear wigs before prostituting himself in taverns and brothels. (54%) Books, etc.
19. Galileo Galilei, astronomer; accurately described heliocentric solar system. Beliefs: Catholic (54%) Books, etc.
20. Johann Gutenberg, developed movable type; printed Bibles. Beliefs: Catholic (54%) Books, etc.
21. Johann Sebastian Bach, a composer whose works were practically forgotten for nearly a century, until Felix Mendelssohn called Bach a genius. Beliefs: Lutheran; Catholic (54%) Books, etc.
22. Lenin, Russian revolutionary, political leader. Beliefs: Russian Orthodox; Atheist; Marxism/Communism (54%) Books, etc.
23. Ludwig van Beethoven, composer. Beliefs: Catholic (54%) Books, etc.
24. Ptolemy (Claudius Ptolemaeus), astronomer, mathematician and geographer (54%) Books, etc.
25. William Shakespeare, English playwright. Beliefs: Catholic; Anglican. Coiner of many common terms and phrases. (54%) Books, etc.
26. Alexander the Great, king of Macedonia; one of the greatest military minds in history; conquered much of what was then the civilized world. Beliefs: Greek state paganism A homosexual according to lambda.org (51%) Books, etc.
27. Buddha. Gautama Buddha was a spiritual teacher from Ancient India and the founder of Buddhism.[1] He is generally recognized by Buddhists as the Supreme Buddha (Samm�sambuddha) of our age. The time of his birth and death are uncertain: Best estimates are 400 or 500 years before Christ. Beliefs: Hinduism; Buddhism (51%) Books, etc.
28. Augustus Caesar, the grand-nephew and primary heir of Julius Caesar; first Roman emperor. Beliefs: Roman state paganism A homosexual according to lambda.org (48%) Books, etc.
29. Muhammad, Prophet of Islam; conqueror of Arabia. Beliefs: Islam (48%) Books, etc.
30. Peter the Great, forged Russia into a great European nation. Beliefs: Russian Orthodox A homosexual according to lambda.org (48%) Books, etc.
31. Pythagoras, mathematician, mystic and scientist . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians (48%) Books, etc.
32. Archimedes, father of experimental science. Beliefs: Greek philosophy. During the Siege of Syracuse he was killed by a Roman soldier despite orders that he should not be harmed. (45%) Books, etc.
33. Francisco Pizarro, Spanish conqueror in South America; defeated Incas. Beliefs: Catholic (45%) Books, etc.
34. Joseph Stalin, revolutionary and ruler of USSR, mass murderer. Beliefs: Russian Orthodox; Atheist; Marxism. (45%) Books, etc.
35. Mary Wollstonecraft, Anglo-Irish feminist, intellectual and writer (45%) Books, etc.
36. Maximilien Robespierre, de facto dictator. During the French Revolution/Reign of Terror he sent 1285 victims to the guillotine. Eventually, citizens turned on him and he was beheaded. (45%) Books, etc.
37. Susan B. Anthony, pioneer of women�s rights . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians. (45%) Books, etc.
38. Confucius, founder of Confucianism. His philosophy emphasized personal and governmental morality, correctness of social relationships, justice and sincerity. Five centuries before Christ he wrote ��never impose on others what you would not choose for yourself.�� (41%) Books, etc.
39. Marcus Junius Brutus Not the first traitor in history, but the first to become famous. After fighting for the Roman Empire, commanded by his adoptive father, Julius Caesar, he joined another traitor, Cassius to take power. Not satisfied with the treason, he conspired to assassinate his father. The dying Caesar uttered the immortal 'et tu Brute? ' After the betrayal, Brutus led an army to dominate the Roman Empire, but was defeated by Marc Anthony. Defeated and perhaps feeling guilty, he committed suicide. (41%) Books, etc.
40. Martin Luther, founder of Protestantism and Lutheranism. Beliefs: Catholic; Lutheran . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians (41%) Books, etc.
41. Mohandas Gandhi, Indian leader and Hindu religious reformer. Beliefs: Hinduism; influenced by Jainism (mother was a Jain) . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians (41%) Books, etc.
42. Nicolaus Copernicus, astronomer; taught heliocentricity. Beliefs: Catholic (priest) (41%) Books, etc.
43. Nicoli Machiavelli, wrote The Prince an influential political treatise. Beliefs: Catholic (41%) Books, etc.
44. Plato, founder of Platonism. Beliefs: Platonism / Greek philosophy . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians (41%) Books, etc.
45. Christopher Columbus, explorer; led Europe to Americas. Beliefs: Catholic (38%) Books, etc.
46. Dante Alighieri, poet. Exiled from his native Florence, He died never returning home (38%) Books, etc.
47. Ferdinand Magellan, navigator; named Pacific Ocean; first circumnavigation of globe. Beliefs: Catholic (38%) Books, etc.
48. Joseph Smith, founder of Mormonism, mayor of Nauvoo, Illinois. Killed by an angry mob. (38%) Books, etc.
49. Louis Pasteur, French chemist and microbiologist. Created first vaccine for rabies. Best known for inventing pasteurization. Advocated that doctors sanitize their hands and equipment before surgery. Before that, few doctors bothered to scrub up. Beliefs: Catholic (38%) Books, etc.
50. Simon Bolivar, National hero of Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, and Bolivia. Beliefs: Catholic (nominal); atheist (38%) Books, etc.
51. Tsai Lun, inventor of paper. Beliefs: Chinese traditional religion (38%) Books, etc.
52. Thomas Jefferson, 3rd president of United States. Beliefs: Episcopalian; Deist (35%) Books, etc.
53. Albert Einstein, physicist; originated the theory of relativity, won Noble prize. Beliefs: Jewish . On the Veg-World.com list of famous vegetarians (32%) Books, etc.

debate if you please.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:38 am

No debates.XD
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”