South Park Sold Out!

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

tommy2tone20

Re: South Park Sold Out!

Postby tommy2tone20 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:12 pm

erjolog wrote:Yeah, but I guess the show will recover again...
I think we should support Matt Stone and Trey Parker with all the work they´re doing and try to recommend them instead of criticise the last episodes...
the last thing we want in no more SP, isn´t it?

positive attitude kudos
tommy2tone20

Postby tommy2tone20 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:15 pm

BRMBug wrote:I hated Garrison as a woman anyway. And big Ike was a Sceeintologist long before the show started. (ok, a few years, but whatever)

tommy2tone20 wrote:Who's saying baby that don't mean a thing?

What? Oh Ike? He's still there, but is a little older now, so he's saying more words now.

tommy2tone20 wrote:Nowadays clancy can;t even sing!
Ok, I have no idea what you're talking about there.

sorry neil young reference

halliliuja im a loser and im not what i appear to be !
Cartman's_bitch 2

Postby Cartman's_bitch 2 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:17 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:I am not joining any more forums. Not unless they are horror forums that my other friends from past horror forums wanna join in too. I am not going to change your opinion..I am not angry or depressed with the state of South Park right now, but if you wanna be ok, just don't be telling people to feel the same way as you..

But if you wanna show you have some balls, stay here on the board, and debate with people who disagree with you. Anyone can debate with a bunch of people who already agree with, it takes real guts to debate with someone who strongly disagrees and is really rude about it. Like this bitch on the only other forum I post at who disagrees with me about the up coming sequel to Rob Zombie's Halloween. I am e kicking that bitch's ass in this horror debate we have going. She goes off bitching about remakes in general, then I get her to admit that she actually likes the remake of The Hills Have Eyes and while I enjoyed the remakes of Friday the 13th, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and of course Halloween, I didn't like that remake much but that is personal taste and there is no way to really prove whose taste is better. But she keeps on talking sh*t....Well the point is, she is kind of being a hypocrit, she is an elitist film snob, and I am calling her at her sh*t. And it is alot of fun. I hope more people who hate Rob Zombie's films show up on that forum in the next few month as Halloween 2 gets closer to being released, I will just be nice on this board and be a super bitch over there. So, if you do decide to stay and debate on this board with people who disagree with you about the quality of the new episodes of South Park, you don't have to worry about me, but I am sure Shane could kick your ass in a debate.

i think that's a really good point. debating with someone you agree with is just:

I like/hate this.

So do I.

.....Debate over.

@ n00b who's name I'm too lazy to spell: He had a very sad, negative attitude in that post, not a positive one.
tommy2tone20

Postby tommy2tone20 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:20 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:I am not joining any more forums. Not unless they are horror forums that my other friends from past horror forums wanna join in too. I am not going to change your opinion..I am not angry or depressed with the state of South Park right now, but if you wanna be ok, just don't be telling people to feel the same way as you..

But if you wanna show you have some balls, stay here on the board, and debate with people who disagree with you. Anyone can debate with a bunch of people who already agree with, it takes real guts to debate with someone who strongly disagrees and is really rude about it. Like this bitch on the only other forum I post at who disagrees with me about the up coming sequel to Rob Zombie's Halloween. I am e kicking that bitch's ass in this horror debate we have going. She goes off bitching about remakes in general, then I get her to admit that she actually likes the remake of The Hills Have Eyes and while I enjoyed the remakes of Friday the 13th, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and of course Halloween, I didn't like that remake much but that is personal taste and there is no way to really prove whose taste is better. But she keeps on talking sh*t....Well the point is, she is kind of being a hypocrit, she is an elitist film snob, and I am calling her at her sh*t. And it is alot of fun. I hope more people who hate Rob Zombie's films show up on that forum in the next few month as Halloween 2 gets closer to being released, I will just be nice on this board and be a super bitch over there. So, if you do decide to stay and debate on this board with people who disagree with you about the quality of the new episodes of South Park, you don't have to worry about me, but I am sure Shane could kick your ass in a debate.

thats my goal! it is tough because we all get passionate and i respect yours as well! it is funny how passionate we get! i like to debate too! I always have to remember that it is all entertainment and fun! that is what brings us all together on this forum in the first place! i am having a great time! i deleted my facebook, i dont have a myspace and i rarely talk to people on the phone! yes, i am anti-social! Whatever happened to writing letters! Anyway i do not want to go off on a tangent but good luck godspeed! kudos i wish u luck in your debates!
tommy2tone20

Postby tommy2tone20 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:23 pm

Just_Jackie wrote:I think you may need to rethink your strategy of coming to a South Park fan site for a place where people who don't like the series hang.

why? come on! judgement day is upon us! LET THE GAMES BEGIN! ART IS DEAD! PLEASE?!

I LOVE THE SERIES ! YOUR COMPLETELY MISSING THE POINT! I AM DEVOTED TO THE WRITERS, I JUST THINK THEY ARE STUCK IN A BLOCK OR SOME KINDA OF WHOLE AND WE NEED TO HELP OUR HEROUS OUT OF THAT! PLEASE HELP ME!
tommy2tone20

Postby tommy2tone20 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:29 pm

Pip Tweek wrote:They must be utterly ruined by all the space cash they're getting.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PEOPLE KILL ART! TRENDS HURT ART! PEOPLE HURT ARE BECAUSE THEY OVERUSE TRENDY EXPRESSIONS LIKE THOSE EXAMPLES IN ORDER TO BE FUNNY! IT WONT WORK ON ME, IN THAT CASE I AM A MOTHA f*cking GAY FISH WITH TOO MUCH SPACE CASH I AM IN COMPLETE DENIAL! WHO AM I? HOW CAN THEY JUST DO IT FOR THE MONEY~ SUICIDE~
psnthewell12

Postby psnthewell12 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:56 pm

I don't think you understand. The show didn't sell out it just evolved. I don't get how you say it gets worse after season ten. Each Season has a nice mix of pop culture episodes and irrelevant just fun episodes. If you laugh then the show does its job. Good quality episodes are there we've just been spoiled with the likes of Scot Tenorman Must Die and Good Times With Weapons. Just sit back and be entertained you big douche.
"I rarely drive steamboats dad. There's a lot of sh*t you don't know about me"
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:23 pm

psnthewell12 wrote:I don't think you understand. The show didn't sell out it just evolved.

Yes, I don't think the term "sell out" is at all what the OP really means to describe his opinion of the current show. To "sell out" means to compromise one's artistic integrity to in order to make a buck. Regardless of anyone's opinion of the current season, and the continuing evolution and maturation of the series, it's just not correct to say they "sold out."

Given his list of criticisms, I think the OP is trying to say he believes the series has jumped the shark. And that's fine if that's his opinion. Everyone has their own tastes and expectations. But using euphemisms incorrectly is only going to confuse people.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:51 pm

^^ Suffice it to say the OP is almost entirely incoherent to begin with.

And no, OP, I'm not "killing art" by having the punchline to the gay fish joke as my sig. Get a hold of yourself. :roll:
Last edited by Pip Tweek on Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:55 pm

Jeez PT what bit you in the ass?
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:11 am

butters kenny wrote:Jeez PT what bit you in the ass?

Yo Mama.

But really, I get annoyed when I see this board bombarded with posts about how SP is not the sacred cow it used to be and it's no longer the work of genius intellect and high art that it used to be.
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:14 am

PT wrote:Yo mama

Oh yeah! She told me about that! Good for you PT, good for you.
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:17 am

Pip Tweek wrote:
butters kenny wrote:Jeez PT what bit you in the ass?

Yo Mama.

But really, I get annoyed when I see this board bombarded with posts about how SP is not the sacred cow it used to be and it's no longer the work of genius intellect and high art that it used to be.

Thank you!

PT's old, but he's still got a bit of manlihood in him. :P
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
tommy2tone20

Postby tommy2tone20 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:08 am

psnthewell12 wrote:I don't think you understand. The show didn't sell out it just evolved. I don't get how you say it gets worse after season ten. Each Season has a nice mix of pop culture episodes and irrelevant just fun episodes. If you laugh then the show does its job. Good quality episodes are there we've just been spoiled with the likes of Scot Tenorman Must Die and Good Times With Weapons. Just sit back and be entertained you big douche.

point taken ! but its just a show and remember to end every sentence with in my opinion pop culture has been destroyed space money come on u may "laugh" but ur really crying ur a sheep have opinions people
tommy2tone20

Postby tommy2tone20 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:12 am

triplemultiplex wrote:
psnthewell12 wrote:I don't think you understand. The show didn't sell out it just evolved.

Yes, I don't think the term "sell out" is at all what the OP really means to describe his opinion of the current show. To "sell out" means to compromise one's artistic integrity to in order to make a buck. Regardless of anyone's opinion of the current season, and the continuing evolution and maturation of the series, it's just not correct to say they "sold out."

Given his list of criticisms, I think the OP is trying to say he believes the series has jumped the shark. And that's fine if that's his opinion. Everyone has their own tastes and expectations. But using euphemisms incorrectly is only going to confuse people.

thanks for being real and positive but i watched the simpons today i may even watch family guy think about competition, influence, capitilism, the simpsons did it was a brilliant way to get rid of competition the show was manaipulative at first but now it is sinking to sheep thanks for the advise

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”