Naked Man Climbs A Cross And Poos On It!!!!!!!!!!!!

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Easts

Re: Naked Man Climbs A Cross And Poos On It!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Easts » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:01 am

Maybe he was just being faeces-tious..
If i filled my pool with dry ice,does that mean i could swim without getting wet?
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:07 pm

Easts wrote:Maybe he was just being faeces-tious..

Nice one. :D
mrhankey666

Postby mrhankey666 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:44 am

you guys call yourselves south park fans? I guess its okay for mickey mouse to call christians retarded in the jonas brothers episode but when someone does something about it in reality it's not funny.
Easts

Postby Easts » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:01 am

mrhankey666 wrote:you guys call yourselves south park fans? I guess its okay for mickey mouse to call christians retarded in the jonas brothers episode but when someone does something about it in reality it's not funny.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

In reality it is VERY funny.. :lol:
If i filled my pool with dry ice,does that mean i could swim without getting wet?
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:19 am

mrhankey666 wrote:you guys call yourselves south park fans? I guess its okay for mickey mouse to call christians retarded in the jonas brothers episode but when someone does something about it in reality it's not funny.

Um, because this actually happened. And on that episode, while it was f*cking funny that Mickey Mouse called Christians stupid, ( and it was hilarious, because well, those kind of things coming out of Mickey Mouse's mouth is going to be hilarious) him saying those things wasn't portrayed as a good thing. Remember what happened in the episode after Mickey said that? And while I guess there is some humor in this situation, because the idea of a guy stripping off his clothes and wiping sh*t on a cross might be funny to some people, this situation can lead to a lot of controversey. If I was an atheist I wouldn't be very happy about this incident, because non athiests might look at what that guy did and decide that all atheists are those kind of people. Some might see it as confirmation that atheists are full of sh*t, and they will say so. If you have a political or religious point you want to make, you can't be wiping poo around to make that point, not if you want respect.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:08 am

Come back and talk to us when a mascot suddenly grows to 50 feet in height, breathes fire, and starts floating above the city... in reality.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”