Michael Jackson

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

GlittersBlings

Re: Michael Jackson

Postby GlittersBlings » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:12 am

I like his music :). It's sad to see a talented, intelligent, amazing and creative dancer has to die at age 50. They say it was pills in his stomach with some scars around his thigh and heart. I never know he has scars on his body :(

R.I.P Michael Jackson!
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:27 am

Big-Will wrote:
triplemultiplex wrote:The thing that strikes me is that for people just a little bit older than myself, the guy's a legend. They remember him most for the music. But for a guy born the year after Thriller, I know him primarily as a punchline in a Leno monologue. I have no memory of Mr. Jackson before all the bleaching and allegations of impropriety. To millions my age and younger, he's that weirdo that everyone liked in the 80's. I find that fascinating.

You missed out, man. :D I bet you were the product of a Thriller night. :lol:

pppffttt! HAHAHAHHA!!!!

>holds up a "10" sign<

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:31 am

GlittersBlings wrote:I like his music :). It's sad to see a talented, intelligent, amazing and creative dancer has to die at age 50. They say it was pills in his stomach with some scars around his thigh and heart. I never know he has scars on his body :(

R.I.P Michael Jackson!

Now they're saying MJ was a chronic insomniac, and wanted some intravenous drugs used to knock people out during surgeries to help him fall asleep. Well, if he took such medications, it worked - he fell asleep. But he didn't wake up :(

qwurng wrote:are we all forgetting that he is a f*cking freak who molseted little kids, boys mostly......mostly he looks like pancacke batter everything he had at neverland ranch wa stuff to attract little kids HE IS SICK im not saying he deserved to die no one does im saying i dont care and none of you should either you praising someone who has sex with children i believe in tollerence and equality and all that gay stuff but dude f*ck you im pretty sure hes getting rammed (those rams can do what they like lol) how does it feel??? is everyone forgetting that a way better person died one the sam day and noone is saying anything about that if your sad about him pasing your f*cking stupid get over it

We don't know that. The first case was settled out of court so we don't know the details. And the second case, in Santa Maria, there was an acquittal. The prosecutor pulled every trick in the book, but the jury was not convinced. We will never know the truth. We can only speculate.

triplemultiplex wrote:The thing that strikes me is that for people just a little bit older than myself, the guy's a legend. They remember him most for the music. But for a guy born the year after Thriller, I know him primarily as a punchline in a Leno monologue. I have no memory of Mr. Jackson before all the bleaching and allegations of impropriety. To millions my age and younger, he's that weirdo that everyone liked in the 80's. I find that fascinating.

Right. Leno is a few years older then Michael Jackson, so he is aware of the earlier Michael Jackson and what Mr. Jackson transformed into. So Leno's jokes are from the perspective of one who knows a lot about Jackson to make the jokes on the Tonight Show. But younger people only know the transformed Jackson, and don't have the background to know Jackson solely on his music - they only really know the other side of Jackson, not the Michael Jackson of the Jackson 5 fame.
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:45 pm

Well, I happened by Michael Jackson's parents house today (only a few miles from me). The street is closed to cars in front of their house. All I saw was L.A.P.D. traffic control officers, private security, and 6 news vans with their pole antennae up broadcasting their reports to their TV stations. Oh, and fans, and fans, and more fans. A real circus.
MazaP

Postby MazaP » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:02 pm

DID YOU HEAR?!

Coroner's reports are stating that Michael Jackson's death was due to a hereditary problem... they think it was the result of a defective Billy Gene.

Go on, larf :P :assface:
Maz

"This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use"
- Sigmund Freud on the Irish
art.509

Postby art.509 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:26 pm

Honestly, I'm tired of all the media attention and hour long specials. Even stars die, they should just let him rest in peace.
Last edited by art.509 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:12 pm

i had some friends go to a concert at the 02 arena.. the shrine there is getting bigger.

Im not grieving.. any man/woman who sleeps with kids
are just completely off their chompers :?
Johnny4507

Postby Johnny4507 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:18 am

I Cried When I First Heard The News.He Will Be Missed For Years.
:cartmancry: :cartmancry: :cartmancry: :cartmancry:
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:18 am

Here is a video that was released showing part of MJ's dress rehearsal at the Staples Center taped two days prior to his death.

I can't seem to link directly to the video - sorry. The best I can do (maybe someone else can make a better link???) is a two-step approach.

1. Click here for a link to the Huffington Post which has a video from CNN.

2. Once on the link, scroll down just a little bit; you will see the video. Click PLAY on the video image and the rehearsal video will play.

This is the last video ever of MJ in concert (at least his last dress rehearsal).
uphoriak

Postby uphoriak » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:47 am

Awwww don't feel too sad guys, Hitler's taking the news badly too...
novemberm00n24

Postby novemberm00n24 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:06 pm

uphoriak wrote:Awwww don't feel too sad guys, Hitler's taking the news badly too...

hahaha, that is some good stuff
Sex, South Park, and Rock n Roll
Matt49794

Postby Matt49794 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:18 pm

I guess he got his come-uppins; let us not forget, he killed Kenny! :zombiekenny:
XD But he still will be missed. Especially by me; why? Because MJ jokes will lose their edge. XD
Anyways, still, RIP.
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:48 am

The following is from the website, TMZ.COM, which apparently many traditional news sources (TV, Newspapers, Magazines) are now using for authoritative information:

A spokesperson for Lloyd's of London says that she never had heard of a case where her company has insured someone for a drug overdose, but:

AEG, the company that was promoting Jackson's London concerts, claimed yesterday the policy it took out from Lloyd's did not cover death from natural causes but did cover overdoses.

Louise Shield -- the head of communications for Lloyd's of London -- said such a policy is "odd" and that she's never heard the company insuring for drug overdoses.

What's more -- Shield says the company typically requires a "medical assessment" .... a physical before the policy is written.

Jackson's body had dozens of injection sites in various places. So the question -- how could a policy be issued with clear evidence of a problem?

Shield would not comment on the policy, and found it strange AEG discussed it publicly. She's not saying if overdoses were covered or not.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:44 pm

BigCamera4892 wrote:The following is from the website, TMZ.COM, which apparently many traditional news sources (TV, Newspapers, Magazines) are now using for authoritative information:

A spokesperson for Lloyd's of London says that she never had heard of a case where her company has insured someone for a drug overdose, but:

AEG, the company that was promoting Jackson's London concerts, claimed yesterday the policy it took out from Lloyd's did not cover death from natural causes but did cover overdoses.

Louise Shield -- the head of communications for Lloyd's of London -- said such a policy is "odd" and that she's never heard the company insuring for drug overdoses.

What's more -- Shield says the company typically requires a "medical assessment" .... a physical before the policy is written.

Jackson's body had dozens of injection sites in various places. So the question -- how could a policy be issued with clear evidence of a problem?

Shield would not comment on the policy, and found it strange AEG discussed it publicly. She's not saying if overdoses were covered or not.

Here's more news: Powerful sedative found in Michael Jackson's home

Also, a private funeral is being held for Jackson.

And I think you might not have seen his final pic, but it's the last one of Jackson being given resuscitation just many minutes close to death. This might not be pretty.

Picture
Still the same as it ever was.
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:54 am

Well, i am attempting to get tickets for the Michael Jackson Memorial.

To Be Continued . . . . . . . . . . . .
Last edited by BigCamera4892 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”