Garrison and Mr. Slave

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Just_Jackie

Garrison and Mr. Slave

Postby Just_Jackie » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:48 pm

I was watching "Quest for Ratings" today while I was finishing up some homework and I got to the scene where the boys run into Garrison and Mr. Slave at the checkout counter buying cough medicine. That kind of got me thinking that I really miss those two. When they were together, and happy, was one of the few times Garrison was totally happy as an individual.

Then Garrison became a woman...and a lesbian. That whole thing didn't work out and now he's back to being a man.

Am I the only one who misses Garrison and Slave together? I mean, no matter what gender...Garrison is GAY. When he was a woman he found his way to the nearest lesbian bar FFS. I would be thrilled if these two somehow got back together.

What do you all think?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Garrison and Mr. Slave

Postby Big-Will » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:17 pm

Oh Jezuth Christh! Big Gay Al is sooo much better for Mr. Slave! :D
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Morgueanna

Postby Morgueanna » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:58 pm

Big-Will wrote:Oh Jezuth Christh! Big Gay Al is sooo much better for Mr. Slave! :D

I've got to agree...at least you know Big Gay Al is going to be a lot better for Mr. Slave's tight a**. Though I'm not sure if I can say gentler. Either way, Garrison is always going to find a way to make himself,herself, or himself unhappy,happy,extremely happy, or pissed off. I do miss Mr. Slave though! I wonder if Paris ever made it out of his a**? Hmm....
My parents said they'd ground me if I (insert ridiculous stunt here).
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:33 am

Yeah. A little bit.
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:47 am

I guess it wouldn't have to be Mr. Slave, just as long as it's someone Garrison can be happy with. To this point Mr. Slave is the one who, in my opinion, has done that.

Unless they're gonna bring back Mr. Hat. =/

I don't think MnT have specified if the character is still gay or not, so it's kind of a toss up right now what will happen to him.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:52 am

Mr. Hat? Over the school board's dead bodies! Garrison had to retire Mr. Hat 'cause 4th graders seem too old to have a puppet assisting their teacher. Of course, Garrison brought in a more... inappropriate assistant. :cartmanevillaugh:

Maybe Mr. Slave could come in and assist Garrison again from time to time. Or maybe Garrison is having too much fun with his detachable penis these days. :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”