KANYE WEST - VMA'S + FISH STICK'S!

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Jake, M'kay?

Re: Kanye West

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:43 am

seamus yarr wrote:we may not like him as a person but we must admit he is a goot artist

though eminem is better

Get the FUDGE outta here!
Last edited by Jake, M'kay? on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
Cartkicker24

Postby Cartkicker24 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:12 am

seamus yarr wrote:we may not like him as a person but we must admit he is a goot artist

though eminem is better

Kanye's music is in Mr. Mackey's words, "Mediocre at best"
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:13 am

I haven't really seen the footage of what the assh*le did at the MTV music video awards, and I don't really know much about Taylor Swift or any of her songs...But from what I heard about what happened, what a total assh*le. Even though he was disapointed that Beyonce didn't win, that is no way to act. I am sure there have been plenty of artists and bands on that award show over the years who were disappointed that they didn't win, or their friends didn't win, but he is the one I have heard of who made a scene like that. That is what a little kid does...And you know what else, the one song by him that I have heard, that Gold Digger one, it sucks ass. It is such a shame that you mostly see that kind of thing on MTV, damn I miss the mid 90's when you would see rock videos on MTV all the time and new episodes of Beavis and Butthead..And even the hip hop and pop back then wasn't bad..
AngusMcTavish

Re: KANYE WEST - VMA'S + FISH STICK'S!

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:15 am

Re: BDIU

He has MY vote this year.
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:22 am

He should received the BDIU award :o
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:26 am

LOL...It would be funny if people pelted him with fish sticks..And not just individual fish sticks, full boxes or bags of fish sticks that are frozen solid. And thrown really hard...
Morgueanna

Postby Morgueanna » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:38 am

Big-Will wrote:Is he "the biggest douche in the universe"? :D

That's what I've been saying this whole year! Especially after he declared himself the new king of pop. John Edwards is one thing...but this guy is definitely the Biggest Douche in the Universe of '09. Gotta have another win for the Milky Way Galaxy!
My parents said they'd ground me if I (insert ridiculous stunt here).
Morgueanna

Postby Morgueanna » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:40 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:LOL...It would be funny if people pelted him with fish sticks..And not just individual fish sticks, full boxes or bags of fish sticks that are frozen solid. And thrown really hard...

The fish sticks companies should make fish sticks that look like d*cks! That way they really can be fish d*cks! And then we can pelt him with those! :chaos:
CherrehCola

Postby CherrehCola » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:45 pm

Jake, M'kay? wrote:

though eminem is better

Get the FUDGE outta here!

Amen,Jake.

There's a twitter someone made,where he pretends he's Kanye who finally admits he's a gay fish.Too bad he doesn't know how to use it(as in,is not that funny),but still,I hope Kanye sees it :timmy:

Edit:You know,if more people who actually had wicked senses of humor made fake Kanye accounts...maybe it'd tick him off and see what the world actually thinks of him.
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

~*Dream about the sun,you queen of rain.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Well at least the douche actually made an awards show interesting for about a minute.

You read it! You can't unread it!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:45 am

Morgueanna wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:LOL...It would be funny if people pelted him with fish sticks..And not just individual fish sticks, full boxes or bags of fish sticks that are frozen solid. And thrown really hard...

The fish sticks companies should make fish sticks that look like d*cks! That way they really can be fish d*cks! And then we can pelt him with those! :chaos:

That would be even funnier
Cartkicker24

Postby Cartkicker24 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:48 am

lolfishsticks :P

Morgueanna

Postby Morgueanna » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:45 am

Cartkicker24 wrote:

lolfishsticks :P

Dude, that was totally awesome! Someone should photoshop Kanye's head onto the package with the little yellow rain slicker on! Or put him on the package with the gay fish costume on. LOL.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:47 pm

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”