Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

ssouthparkk4602
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:49 am

Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:30 am

Ok, seriously, if you were part of the group that is celebrating right now, what the f*ck is wrong with you?

Because it is NOT a HUGE deal. Is it a a big hit to Obama? NO. This is NOT a huge loss for Obama, but it is for an American city. And you f*ckers celebrate. Why do YOU hate America?

You right wingers always say that we are anti-American, but then you have NO problem celebrating an American loss when it is a Liberal trying to achieve something.

Did you guys see the video of the "Americans For Prosperity" group? They were in a meeting, and someone broke in and said "Chicago has lost!", and they all start clapping and cheering! WHAT THE HELL?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YRuCfU85BE&feature=sub

(Yes, as I said, this is NOT a big deal. BUT WHY celebrate a loss like this? Why say you are the pro-Americans and then cheer our loss when it "could" hurt a Liberal president?)
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
Cartkicker24

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby Cartkicker24 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:24 am

Now let me tell you what I see...


Womp WOMP WAHH WAHH womp WAHH WAHH Womp.
ssouthparkk4602
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:49 am

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:29 am

Cartkicker24 wrote:Now let me tell you what I see...


Womp WOMP WAHH WAHH womp WAHH WAHH Womp.

You were never political here. So f*ck off! :o :o
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
nwt000
Posts: 1830
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 pm

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby nwt000 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:30 am

ssouthparkk4602 wrote:
Cartkicker24 wrote:Now let me tell you what I see...


Womp WOMP WAHH WAHH womp WAHH WAHH Womp.

You were never political here. So f*ck off! :o :o

no u
The Chicagoland area, where I live, would be a very sh*tty place to live if the Olympics came herein 2016. Taxes and congestion galore would ensue. Thank god it didn't come here.
ssouthparkk4602
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:49 am

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:54 am

nwt000 wrote:
ssouthparkk4602 wrote:
Cartkicker24 wrote:Now let me tell you what I see...


Womp WOMP WAHH WAHH womp WAHH WAHH Womp.

You were never political here. So f*ck off! :o :o

no u
The Chicagoland area, where I live, would be a very sh*tty place to live if the Olympics came herein 2016. Taxes and congestion galore would ensue. Thank god it didn't come here.

Excuse me, but that is not the point.

72% of Chicagoans WANTED to have it there, and that does not legitimise their reasons for celebrating.
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
Cartkicker24

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby Cartkicker24 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:59 am

ssouthparkk4602 wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
ssouthparkk4602 wrote:You were never political here. So f*ck off! :o :o

no u
The Chicagoland area, where I live, would be a very sh*tty place to live if the Olympics came herein 2016. Taxes and congestion galore would ensue. Thank god it didn't come here.

Excuse me, but that is not the point.

72% of Chicagoans WANTED to have it there, and that does not legitimise their reasons for celebrating.

That DOESNT change what it looks like to a normal person

I hate politicks
ssouthparkk4602
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:49 am

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:07 am

Cartkicker24 wrote:That DOESNT change what it looks like to a normal person

I hate politicks

If you can't see my point, you're a f*cking idiot. With or without interest in politics. End of story.
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
Cartkicker24

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby Cartkicker24 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:09 am

ssouthparkk4602 wrote:
Cartkicker24 wrote:That DOESNT change what it looks like to a normal person

I hate politicks

If you can't see my point, you're a f*cking idiot. With or without interest in politics. End of story.

Take the stick......out your ass. I was joking.
ssouthparkk4602
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:49 am

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:12 am

Cartkicker24 wrote:
ssouthparkk4602 wrote:
Cartkicker24 wrote:That DOESNT change what it looks like to a normal person

I hate politicks

If you can't see my point, you're a f*cking idiot. With or without interest in politics. End of story.

Take the stick......out your ass. I was joking.

Well don't f*ck with me right now. I am heated over these idiots celebrating, and if you give me the slightest inkling that you think like them, I will not hesitate to call you a retard.
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
Cartkicker24

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby Cartkicker24 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:14 am

ssouthparkk4602 wrote:
Cartkicker24 wrote:
ssouthparkk4602 wrote:If you can't see my point, you're a f*cking idiot. With or without interest in politics. End of story.

Take the stick......out your ass. I was joking.

Well don't f*ck with me right now. I am heated over these idiots celebrating, and if you give me the slightest inkling that you think like them, I will not hesitate to call you a retard.

Well see, you never asked what I thought :P
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18915
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby Big-Will » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:30 am

Only right-wingers I see celebrating are those who rag on Obama for apologizing for actions the United States has taken over the past eight years and thinking he could get the Olympics for doing so.

Myself, I'm glad Rio de Janeiro got the Olympics - it's the first time South America gets to host the Games. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
ssouthparkk4602
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:49 am

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:12 am

Big-Will wrote:Myself, I'm glad Rio de Janeiro got the Olympics - it's the first time South America gets to host the Games. :)

Oh, I'm not mad that we didn't get it, I am puzzled and mad at these retards for celebrating.

Glenn Beck said "I've got some SWEEEEEEEET news!" before reporting it on his radio show. And Limbaugh is trying to push this as a "victory" for the right. The only thing it is is a loss for Chicago and a win for Rio.
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
Just_Jackie
Posts: 1409
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 1:38 am

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby Just_Jackie » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:23 am

ssouthparkk4602 wrote:Ok, seriously, if you were part of the group that is celebrating right now, what the f*ck is wrong with you?

Because it is NOT a HUGE deal. Is it a a big hit to Obama? NO. This is NOT a huge loss for Obama, but it is for an American city. And you f*ckers celebrate. Why do YOU hate America?

You right wingers always say that we are anti-American, but then you have NO problem celebrating an American loss when it is a Liberal trying to achieve something.

Did you guys see the video of the "Americans For Prosperity" group? They were in a meeting, and someone broke in and said "Chicago has lost!", and they all start clapping and cheering! WHAT THE HELL?

(Yes, as I said, this is NOT a big deal. BUT WHY celebrate a loss like this? Why say you are the pro-Americans and then cheer our loss when it "could" hurt a Liberal president?)


First of all, you need to calm down. This is nothing to take so personally.

Second of all, if Bush were still in office you would be the one celebrating. You would be saying, "Bush's reputation as a nazi-esqe murderer has tainted the image of America in the eyes of the world. It's no wonder they don't want to have the Olympics here." But, now that Obama is in office, it's a tragedy.

Are you seriously so surprised that right wingers are hating on Obama? Treating public officials/celebrities like sh*t is nothing new. And it's no more tragic now that Obama is the one on the receiving end. This is common place since technology like the internet. Believe it or not, there are right wing people who are just as passionate about their political beliefs as you that had to sit through this kind of thing for the last eight years. You may feel you're right or justified because you believe in Obama, but there are other people that believe in Bush. They were just as angry as you are. Maybe now you are seeing things from someone elses POV, and it seems you don't like it too much.

It's all the same, just different shades. D's wanted The War in Iraq to fail. R's want Obama's fiscal things to fail. The only difference is which party is in power at the time.
ssouthparkk4602
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:49 am

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:43 am

Just_Jackie wrote:
ssouthparkk4602 wrote:Ok, seriously, if you were part of the group that is celebrating right now, what the f*ck is wrong with you?

Because it is NOT a HUGE deal. Is it a a big hit to Obama? NO. This is NOT a huge loss for Obama, but it is for an American city. And you f*ckers celebrate. Why do YOU hate America?

You right wingers always say that we are anti-American, but then you have NO problem celebrating an American loss when it is a Liberal trying to achieve something.

Did you guys see the video of the "Americans For Prosperity" group? They were in a meeting, and someone broke in and said "Chicago has lost!", and they all start clapping and cheering! WHAT THE HELL?

(Yes, as I said, this is NOT a big deal. BUT WHY celebrate a loss like this? Why say you are the pro-Americans and then cheer our loss when it "could" hurt a Liberal president?)


First of all, you need to calm down. This is nothing to take so personally.

Second of all, if Bush were still in office you would be the one celebrating. You would be saying, "Bush's reputation as a nazi-esqe murderer has tainted the image of America in the eyes of the world. It's no wonder they don't want to have the Olympics here." But, now that Obama is in office, it's a tragedy.

Are you seriously so surprised that right wingers are hating on Obama? Treating public officials/celebrities like sh*t is nothing new. And it's no more tragic now that Obama is the one on the receiving end. This is common place since technology like the internet. Believe it or not, there are right wing people who are just as passionate about their political beliefs as you that had to sit through this kind of thing for the last eight years. You may feel you're right or justified because you believe in Obama, but there are other people that believe in Bush. They were just as angry as you are. Maybe now you are seeing things from someone elses POV, and it seems you don't like it too much.

It's all the same, just different shades. D's wanted The War in Iraq to fail. R's want Obama's fiscal things to fail. The only difference is which party is in power at the time.

Wow... Seriously?

Second of all, if Bush were still in office you would be the one celebrating. You would be saying, "Bush's reputation as a nazi-esqe murderer has tainted the image of America in the eyes of the world. It's no wonder they don't want to have the Olympics here."


You are assuming sh*t that didn't even happen. I would NOT blame it on bush. I am not a partisan assh*le. I am a Liberal, not a Democrat.

You may feel you're right or justified because you believe in Obama, but there are other people that believe in Bush.


WHAT?!?! I am pissed off at Obama! He is being a pussy and won't stand up to the Republican assh*les! Ask anyone on this site and they will tell you that I am not an Obamabot. You are assuming that I am a follower of him because I am pissed at the childish actions of the right over this issue.

They were just as angry as you are. Maybe now you are seeing things from someone elses POV, and it seems you don't like it too much.


Angry at what, exactly? That America had a chance to take home the Olympics? It is NOT a big deal! I am not pissed about the Olympics, I am pissed at their actions and celebrations because it can be pushed as a "victory" for the right. THAT is childish, not my anger.

I have the PERFECT analogy:

This is like a high school student celebrating a loss of their football team because the person he wanted to win class president didn't win, and the winner was rooting at the sidelines for a victory.

It's all the same, just different shades. D's wanted The War in Iraq to fail. R's want Obama's fiscal things to fail. The only difference is which party is in power at the time.


You think they want the war in Iraq to fail? You are sounding more like a right-wing nut case every post, Jackie. Let me tell you something:

No one wants our troops to die and then come home in defeat. There are actually people that think the war in Iraq was a bad idea to begin with.

On the same note, Rush Limbaugh didn't want "America to fail" as the Dems said he did when he said he wanted Obama to fail. I know what Rush was trying to say, and that wasn't it. The Dems took it the wrong way.

We are all Americans, and we all want this country to succeed and thrive. Both sides are guilty of falsely accusing the other side of being un-American or Nazis.

So please, spare me your defence of their childish actions.
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
mo303564
Posts: 1511
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby mo303564 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:49 am

Obama has his own problems bigger than this right now.....:arrow: Wall Street!!

It is a bitter "defeat" for Obama because he (as a Senator of Illionis AND a good friend of Oprah :P ) put a lot into the effort of having Chicago get these olympic games.

But from the people that I have heard, many Americans were somewhat subbduded and could care less if it won it seems. I am actually thrilled that Rio won because it deserves it!! :o

Let's just sorrow this for a few days an then move on, I don't want to see street riots over a stupid event!!

BUT this also proves that Obama is not "god" so to speak and that he cannot always get his way, even if he demands it.:roll:

Also, I think poltics get too much on your mind, and you take it too personally everytime someone from Fox News opens their mouth. We ALL know how stupid and idiotic Bill O'Reilley, Sean Hannity and Glen Beck are. Rush Limbaugh can go suck a cock...we all agree on this, so my point is to not listen to them anymore. I don't think many are happy that Chicago didn't win, but I do think that people here live on as if nothing happened...the way it should be. Stupid Fox News just likes to see Obama look defrayed and completely ibolorated. I can't stand all the media anymore because nothing is "fair and balanced" anymore...not even NBC!! :shock:

*in fact..the most fair and balanced tends to come from these days through...CNN! :o *

So yea, Happy For Rio..they deserved it! It will be the first time a South American Country has hosted the games, and brazil is one of the largest and most deserving countries....they waited YEARS for this to happen. Chicago didn't. It was pushed through by greedy people who wanted to see it there because "they lived there"...no emotional standpoint!! Obama "lost" in a way because of this, but there is no moral victory for anyone *except for the brazilians* :P

Look at it this way too: We don't have to become even more in debt because we are hosting an event we can't afford right now!! :wink:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests