Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:51 am

ssouthparkk4602 wrote:I should not have said what I did in response to her telling me to suck her ass. But what is one to do when they are insulted? I, for one, am not the type to take the high ground, sorry. I guess I am not like all the other "politically correct pussy Liberals".

Hey, jews eat brains!

I'm no pussy! :cartmansopissedrightnow:
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
MaChrona
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:52 pm

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby MaChrona » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:35 am

I don't really see the problem here. But then again, I don't really give two sh*ts about sports or Olympics at all. But I guess for a brief moment I would like to say a few words...


They could be congratulating on the loss possibly for the sheer effort it took, like encouraging them to do better next time or something. Anyways, they might just use that as a reason to get drunk.


I see no reason as to get pissed over something so...minor.
ssouthparkk4602
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:49 am

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:50 am

MaChrona wrote:
I see no reason as to get pissed over something so...minor.

Read my arguments in the thread, I discuss this. I am not mad that we lost, and I am happy for Rio. That is not the issue I have at all.
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
MaChrona
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:52 pm

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby MaChrona » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:02 am

I read through all of it. It still seems something really minor. You are pissed because you view them as hypocrites? Fine. But rest assured, that there are a lot of hypocrites out there. I wonder if we slaunder that word around so much if it starts to loose it's meaning......hmm....but anyways.

You said you were pissed because they were celebrating for loosing. I replied to that in my last post. And I still see nothing to get pissed over much in regards of the republicans celebrating. Like I said, they might be using celebrating as an excuse to get drunk.
ssouthparkk4602
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:49 am

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:06 am

Nope, they are celebrating because they view it as a loss for Obama.

You know who set the terms of this to include it as a failure on his presidency if he didn't get them? The Reps. They are making reasons to hate on him and failing.

Sorry, but I am just pissed and also arguing about it on YT, so I may seem heated too much, but oh well, what is one to do?
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
Peg
Posts: 2709
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby Peg » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:17 am

Cartman: Are you saying that one-fourth of Americans are retards?
Kyle: Yes. I'm saying one-fourth of Americans are retards.

Kyle is soooo right. :P
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
ssouthparkk4602
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:49 am

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:21 am

Peg wrote:Cartman: Are you saying that one-fourth of Americans are retards?
Kyle: Yes. I'm saying one-fourth of Americans are retards.

Kyle is soooo right. :P

THANK YOU! :D
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
HELPME
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:22 am

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby HELPME » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:23 am

So? one in 24 Belgians are retards! That's a bigger number!

Wait...
Cartkicker24 wrote:You have sex with a tiger


Cartkicker24 wrote:You have sex with your mother


Damn right.
Peg
Posts: 2709
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby Peg » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:27 am

HELPME wrote:So? one in 24 Belgians are retards! That's a bigger number!

Wait...

Well, Let's do some calculating! :cartmanlaugh:

1/4 = 1/4
1/24 = 0,16666666666666666/4
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
2+2=5
Posts: 317
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:32 am

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby 2+2=5 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:18 am

I agree that this is a small issue, and nothing to get so worked up about; except for the economic benefits it may have brought to the city of Chigago, loosing the Olympics is no big deal and celebrating the loss is extremity childish of the enemies of Obama. That said, getting pissed that they are celebrating it, when there are so many other, better reasons to be pissed at Republicans, is a waste of time and effort.

The fact that you would even begin to dictate to us what our opinion is

I take this to mean you dislike him 'dictating' that other people are of the opinion that he is not an Obamabot; but didn't you 'dictate' his opinion in that sense when you said "if Bush were still in office you would be the one celebrating," which itself was a meaningless accusation given without evidence. Ignore GTA's reply- he seemingly read this as you attacking him having and expressing (dictating into the thread) his opinions.

, I really see your disappointment towards him

Just because someone hates right wingers, does not automatically mean they support Left wingers; someone who votes third party should know that your hate for the "right" is not proportional, much less equal, to your love for the "left," and vice versa. Even If "right" and "left" were two clearly defined camps. Not that this issue has anything to do with hating the right; GTA just seems disappointed that the right are taking such childish things as victories. If you want to see evidence that he is disappointed in Obama, turn to his "democrats are pussies" thread.

I did hear democrats say they wanted the war to fail

"I did hear" is not evidence, you could make any thing up and say you heard it; you could say some republicans believe that Obama is a Kenyan Communist Islamic fundamentalist rebel with an icky name, doesn't mean we'd have any reason to believe anyone could believe anything that ridiculous.

I, and I am sure GTA too, would attack the lefties who wanted the war to fail, there are just a hell of a lot more birthers (Etc) with more coverage so we attack them more.

Sarah Palin

Please stop mentioning that interview, there are so many legitimate reasons to conclude that she was unfit for the job. She dragged her children into it by using her "soccer mum" image to gain political points. Can we PLEASE stop attacking / defending her now. I don't get how you defending Bush and Palin when they are attacked, and not doing the same for their democrat counterparts when they are attacked, shows you are non-partisan.

So, in conclusion, you can suck my ass.

How Mature :roll:
SuperMaids/superiorsavior/PIPaul strikes again...because he forgot his Passover. Again.
Scotland
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:53 am

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby Scotland » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:26 am

Sorry for my british ignorance but why are people angry over not hosting something that won't happen for another 5 years?
Yeah! So I did! I wanna just smiling!
ssouthparkk4602
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:49 am

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:33 am

Scotland wrote:Sorry for my british ignorance but why are people angry over not hosting something that won't happen for another 5 years?

That isn't the issue. I could care less if the US won or not. Congratulations to Rio.

My issue is that the Republicans in America are celebrating the loss as a victory, because, somehow, to them in their crazy minds, it is a huge blow to Obama.

And they are LITERALLY cheering for our loss. :|

Here, watch this, it will explain it all:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YRuCfU85BE&feature=sub
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
Scotland
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:53 am

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby Scotland » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:37 am

Oh its politics. Then I can't really comment then.

Well at least your president is liked by the majority. People can't wait till Gordon Brown resigns, if he ever does.
Yeah! So I did! I wanna just smiling!
Cartkicker24

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby Cartkicker24 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:47 pm

2+2=5 wrote:I agree that this is a small issue, and nothing to get so worked up about; except for the economic benefits it may have brought to the city of Chigago, loosing the Olympics is no big deal and celebrating the loss is extremity childish of the enemies of Obama. That said, getting pissed that they are celebrating it, when there are so many other, better reasons to be pissed at Republicans, is a waste of time and effort.

The fact that you would even begin to dictate to us what our opinion is

I take this to mean you dislike him 'dictating' that other people are of the opinion that he is not an Obamabot; but didn't you 'dictate' his opinion in that sense when you said "if Bush were still in office you would be the one celebrating," which itself was a meaningless accusation given without evidence. Ignore GTA's reply- he seemingly read this as you attacking him having and expressing (dictating into the thread) his opinions.

, I really see your disappointment towards him

Just because someone hates right wingers, does not automatically mean they support Left wingers; someone who votes third party should know that your hate for the "right" is not proportional, much less equal, to your love for the "left," and vice versa. Even If "right" and "left" were two clearly defined camps. Not that this issue has anything to do with hating the right; GTA just seems disappointed that the right are taking such childish things as victories. If you want to see evidence that he is disappointed in Obama, turn to his "democrats are pussies" thread.

I did hear democrats say they wanted the war to fail

"I did hear" is not evidence, you could make any thing up and say you heard it; you could say some republicans believe that Obama is a Kenyan Communist Islamic fundamentalist rebel with an icky name, doesn't mean we'd have any reason to believe anyone could believe anything that ridiculous.

I, and I am sure GTA too, would attack the lefties who wanted the war to fail, there are just a hell of a lot more birthers (Etc) with more coverage so we attack them more.

Sarah Palin

Please stop mentioning that interview, there are so many legitimate reasons to conclude that she was unfit for the job. She dragged her children into it by using her "soccer mum" image to gain political points. Can we PLEASE stop attacking / defending her now. I don't get how you defending Bush and Palin when they are attacked, and not doing the same for their democrat counterparts when they are attacked, shows you are non-partisan.

So, in conclusion, you can suck my ass.

How Mature :roll:

be quiet before I do something to you :P


GTA: Ignore the conservatives and let 'em bathe in their retard juices :lol:
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18914
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: Olympic loss, the right celebrates America's loss.

Postby Big-Will » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:57 pm

Cartkicker24 wrote:GTA: Ignore the conservatives and let 'em bathe in their retard juices :lol:

Now why would he do that? If he had done that in the first place, this thread wouldn't have ever been made. :P
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests