Moderator: Big-Will

Kennyfan2468

Top 5 favorite movies and why you like them

Postby Kennyfan2468 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:51 am

Please say why u like them.
Kennyfan2468

Re: Top 5 favorite movies and why you like them

Postby Kennyfan2468 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:34 am

5.Back to the future.Discription: i don't know i just love that movie for some reason michal J. fox is such a good actor. 4.Ed,Edd and Eddy's big picture show LMAO.Though i do wander why they made a movie 2 years after they show was cancelled?!? 3.Transformers(1987) a LOT of people hate this movie but its in my opinion its the best in the anima/acion genre. 2. old dogs. what athor movie could you see robin williums with a jet pack. 1.Tie ice age 3 and the new star trek: just awesome movies.
iiDevil

Postby iiDevil » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:09 pm

All the Scary Movies. (Ex. Scary Movie 3. Soo funny!)
I mainly like then cause they are funny and scary at the same time. Then they freak out my sis when she watches them. :gaykenny:
I <3 Gaiaonline.com
It rulez >.>
I also <3 pie.
xD
Gaffried

Postby Gaffried » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:54 pm

This is in order.

1. Silence of the Lambs - Anthony Hopkin's Hannibal Lecter is the coldest, most calculating man I've ever seen in fiction, or even in real-life. Other than the big star of the show, the rest of the cast and characters are intriguing, albeit in no ways normal. GREAT movie.

2. Pink Floyd's The Wall - A visual take on the album, made my none other than the people that made it. It isn't worth watching if you aren't a fan, but if you are, it's a great, creepy watch.

3. Toy Story - It's a childhood favorite of mine. I personally think it's one of the better kids' movies and the best by Pixar. The animation is the least of my worries, though; the story is original and the script is witty. Everything I love in a good movie like this. Great voice actors as well (that's a shock from Tim Allen, IMO.)

4. Schindler's List - Sad movie; after watching this movie, I never took the Holocaust lightly again (consider, first, that I was 13 when I first saw it). Also a very inspirational movie, though it's long.

5. Funny People - This one is a little more recent, but it got on my Top 5. Adam Sandler is actually VERY good in this movie. Not a totally original plot, but there were original and quite intriguing twists to it. The whole movie didn't seem fake in the least; it was, for the most part, what life throws at you sometimes. I recommend it to anybody that likes Judd Apatow, though maybe not Adam Sandler fans. It's not his traditional goofball comedies, though there are moments in there.
Kennyfan2468

Postby Kennyfan2468 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:54 am

Buzz:posted at the edge of the galixy zurg is building weapon with the distrutive capasity to anielate an entire planet! I alone have the power to defeat it's weapons only weakness. And you are responsible for delaying my rendezvous with Star Command! Woody: YOU ARE A TOY!!!!! Buzz:You are a sad strange little man. HA HA HAH!!!!! :lol:
Gaffried

Postby Gaffried » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:31 am

Kennyfan2468 wrote:Buzz:posted at the edge of the galixy zurg is building weapon with the distrutive capasity to anielate an entire planet! I alone have the power to defeat it's weapons only weakness. And you are responsible for delaying my rendezvous with Star Command! Woody: YOU ARE A TOY!!!!! Buzz:You are a sad strange little man. HA HA HAH!!!!! :lol:

I think I love you.
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:56 am

5:Kung Pow: Enter the Fist
Very funny kung fu spoof that's just straight laughs start to finish. Most of the movie is a re-dub of an old kung fu film with the main character spliced over the old. Very few new scenes or characters were made. If you haven't seen this movie, then you're really missing out.

4:The Fifth Element
Bruce Willis has got to be my favorite actor (we even share the same birthday!) Great action movie set in the future. Several high-intensity action scenes and great characters make this one of my all time favorites. Oh yeah, and don't forget about pre-RE Mila Jovovich. Mmm mmm good!

3:First Blood
Stallone at his finest. Excellent action, classic lines, great actors, and great character development make this one of the best movies ever made. When Rambo breaks down at the end, you really feel for him. I even read the book, and I rarely ever read.

2:They Live
Wrestler Rowdy Roddy Piper stars in this excellent movie. The aliens are already here and living among us. You can only see them and their subliminal messages by wearing special sunglasses. The premise sounds weird, but trust me it works. The big fight scene halfway through inspired the fight scene in "Cripple Fight", and it also coined the best line from a movie EVER: I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum

1:Sin City
Brilliant art style, unforgettable characters, great actors, awesome action scenes, and a stellar story that never drifts too far away from the source material make this my favorite movie EVER. The entire movie is in black and white with a few things retaining color to make it look more like the graphic novels. Oh yeah, and Jessica Alba is a stripper, mmm tasty.
The sequel is in the works, and I'm reading one of the novels they plan to cover. They cast Angelina Jolie as the female lead, which doesn't sound right, but I'll wait and see.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”