Weird things you do that you think no one else does.

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Niels0827

Re: Weird things you do that you think no one else does.

Postby Niels0827 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:03 am

This isn't something that I do, but I have a friend who can't stand it when the volume on the television or radio is an odd number unless it's divisible by 5. If it says "VOLUME 41", she'll change it to 40 or 42, but it's okay if it's 45. I used to turn the volume up or down to an odd number and call her attention to it just to fuck around with her. :lol:
Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:37 am

I always put off clipping my toe nails. I have no idea why.. Sometimes it takes people to force me to because they get pretty long. Pretty gross, I know.
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:42 am

That God Damn Moose wrote:When I'm nervous, I crack my nuckles, toes, back, neck, knees etc. Then I start puting strands of hair behind my ears and then pulling them out of there.

I do that too, except it's only my knuckles, not my neck, ankles, etc.
And when I'm super-nervous, I will put my hair behind my ear, then take it out again, then put it behind my ear, then take it out again at a rate of a 100th of a second.
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:07 am

Jake, M'kay? wrote:I always put off clipping my toe nails. I have no idea why.. Sometimes it takes people to force me to because they get pretty long. Pretty gross, I know.

Mine seem to grow at odd rates. I never cut them all at the same time. It's always some one week, some another, some more frequently than others... :?
Asphyxiated Insanity

Postby Asphyxiated Insanity » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:19 am

Sometime I would be pacing around either listening to music or talking to myself. Mainly because I'm bored.

I even to talk myself sometime when I'm typing. To help me think.

Pacing while talking to myself or listening to music helps me think.

I also rock back and fore on a chair I'm sitting on. Which also helps me think.

Fuck, I'm weird.
"You know it's gonna be a shit day when the Suicide Line puts you on hold..."
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:17 pm

Asphyxiated Insanity wrote:Pacing while talking to myself or listening to music helps me think.

My former roommate did this.

Asphyxiated Insanity wrote:I also rock back and fore on a chair I'm sitting on.

I do this.
Insane_Jew

Postby Insane_Jew » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:00 am

- I talk to my door. It looks like a beaver.

- Every time I go to sleep - no matter what - I have to have my feet covered with a pillow.

- Sometimes I wake up late at night and see ants on the bed. I start freaking out, but when I stand next to my bed for awhile, I realize that they're not really there.
The life that conquers is the life that moves with a steady resolution and persistence toward a predetermined goal.Those who succeed are those who have thoroughly learned the immense importance of plan in life,and the tragic brevity of time.
Azer

Postby Azer » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:18 am

Insane_Jew wrote:- Sometimes I wake up late at night and see ants on the bed. I start freaking out, but when I stand next to my bed for awhile, I realize that they're not really there.

ahaha lol i used to see barbie dolls all over my room just like that when i was a kid
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:46 am

When I was younger, right after I went to bed I would try to never open my eyes again until the morning. Why? Because back then, when I re-opened my eyes, I would see "red and blue dots" (which I know now that are caused by my neurons reacting to the dark) and I knew that after I saw those "dots", soon ribbons, pebbles, small dogs, you name it; would appear out of nowhere and fall down from the ceiling.
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:00 pm

I can read upside down and backwards
I love reading the dictionary
I can draw in ink pens.
Andddddddd that's about it ^^
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:59 pm

I don't really do this anymore, but I used to straighten some items on store shelves as I passed by them. It's something I more or less developed when I was working in a grocery store, but I haven't worked there in half a decade.
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:03 pm

When I was little I used to repeat everything I said

kinda like Brick from The Middle
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:30 pm

Niels0827 wrote:I don't really do this anymore, but I used to straighten some items on store shelves as I passed by them. It's something I more or less developed when I was working in a grocery store, but I haven't worked there in half a decade.

I do that now. I also will put items back on the right peg if the mood so takes me.

evilcupcake72 wrote:When I was little I used to repeat everything I said

or Jacob Two-Two.

When I was a kid, I'd sometimes unplug everything in my room because I was afraid of a fire starting while I slept. Now that I'm older, and have 1000 more things that need to be plugged in all the time, it doesn't bother me. And I've got 6-plug adapters and extension cords and power strips daisy-chained all over the damn place too! :D
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:24 am

I know other people do this, but I've worked in retail, and during that time, it seemed like nobody did it at all, because they'd always complain about the sales......

When something is on sale, typically in a grocery store, I check the tag to make sure the sale is still in effect and applies to the product that's directly above it. I know firsthand that sometimes people put the tags in the wrong places, or somebody puts an item in the wrong slot. But even then, I'm not one of those people that throws a fit at the register when something I buy isn't on sale like I thought it was. I can't stand those types. If I don't need it, I don't buy it.
jewlover

Postby jewlover » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:06 am

evilcupcake72 wrote:When I was little I used to repeat everything I said

lolz, i was just thinking that before i read the end of your post!

i like the smell of wet cat food. love it. except for the fish, thats not to yummy smelling
Niels0827 wrote:Ke$ha can blow my rod.

She'd like that.

So would I. I'm just that good

Dude jacking off, dude jacking off.....*cough* that's a dude jacking off

I am God's cousin in law. Don't believe me? Well then go fuck yourself.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”