Weird things you do that you think no one else does.

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

furrybutch

Re: Weird things you do that you think no one else does.

Postby furrybutch » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:06 am

I like taking really cold showers,they say it's good for the blood circulation..i say it's good for taking some days off school:mrgreen:
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:11 am

Oh, here's something; When I'm driving, usually I tend to get into and stay in the lane I need to be in when I need to turn or take an exit. It drives my Dad nuts when I do that while driving, but inevitably when I change lanes and dart in and out of slower traffic, I can never get back into that lane to make the turn when/where I need to.
your future dictator

Postby your future dictator » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:04 pm

Niels0827 wrote:
your future dictator wrote:Also, i drive a VW bus and i don't think many people do that now 8)

You've never been to Santa Cruz, California.

Liberal beach town with a university. It's a recipe for old VW buses. I see at least 5 to 10 every time I go down to that town - and I should add that I deliver car parts for a living and Santa Cruz is one of my routes, so I'm down there between 2 to 4 times a week.

Im in Florida not California, everything rusts worse here so there are very few VW buses left. Also, alot of the buses you see driving are probably the late models which aren't very rare because they were tougher and newer. But I drive an early model which is alot older and more prone to rust.

Just a little nugget of VW info :wink:
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:26 pm

For some reason, the begging of Jefferson Airplane's "White Rabbit" makes me think of Male Enhancement,

"One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small"

Am I the only one that thinks that?
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:13 am

BRMBug wrote:Oh, here's something; When I'm driving, usually I tend to get into and stay in the lane I need to be in when I need to turn or take an exit. It drives my Dad nuts when I do that while driving, but inevitably when I change lanes and dart in and out of slower traffic, I can never get back into that lane to make the turn when/where I need to.

I do that too. In fact, quite a lot of people around here do that. Is it weird to do it where you are?
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
bunniwunniwoo

Postby bunniwunniwoo » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:59 pm

i bite both ends of a straw before i put it in my glass. i feel like if i don't then the straw isn't really mine and i'm drinking out of the universes straw and i will slurp myself into an other dimension.
canswer

Postby canswer » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:33 am

furrybutch wrote:I like taking really cold showers,they say it's good for the blood circulation..i say it's good for taking some days off school:mrgreen:

I love taking cold showers, too.

Hm, weird thing I do is I always have to tap metal twice
just to make sure it doesn't shock me (excluding silverware). For example, opening metal handle doors, sitting on those school chairs with the metal screws, etc.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:40 pm

It hurts less if you do it with a key or something metallic. I do that with my dad's truck, which is particularly statically charged in the winter. Every time I get out I touch the door with the key to avoid getting the crap shocked out of me. Of course it only works half the time, as I tend to get shocked through my pant-leg by the door sill. Strange thing is that truck has vinyl seats and rubber floor mats, so I don't know what I'm doing to build up a charge in the thing.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:47 pm

I always step on each sidewalk tile individually. I go on one part of the sidewalk, then I have to step over the border between the two. Even if I'm running.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
lollirot

Postby lollirot » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:42 pm

I role-play on my cell phone if I have to take the bus anywhere/wait for the bus to reload. That will show you how much of a nerd I am. I listen to music too, of course but I still RP.
I'm a minor character fan, proud background sniper and fiction addicted!
Fav-Characters Tweek, Terrance, Red

Snap Krackle Pop it in your mouth and wash it down your piehole with a tall and cold glass of shut the f*ck up :)
canswer

Postby canswer » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:49 pm

BRMBug wrote:It hurts less if you do it with a key or something metallic. I do that with my dad's truck, which is particularly statically charged in the winter. Every time I get out I touch the door with the key to avoid getting the crap shocked out of me. Of course it only works half the time, as I tend to get shocked through my pant-leg by the door sill. Strange thing is that truck has vinyl seats and rubber floor mats, so I don't know what I'm doing to build up a charge in the thing.

Oh cool. I think I'm going to try this,thanks.
lollirot wrote:I role-play on my cell phone if I have to take the bus anywhere/wait for the bus to reload. That will show you how much of a nerd I am. I listen to music too, of course but I still RP.

Haha I do this too...whenever someone I don't want to talk to comes up to me. Except this one time, she knew it was fake since my phone was ringing when I was taking a pretend phone call. -_-
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:21 am

Toy Story 3 made me cry >.<
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
canswer

Postby canswer » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:19 am

evilcupcake72 wrote:Toy Story 3 made me cry >.<

Umm, that's not weird at all! I know plenty of people who've cried during that movie. Even grown ass men. :lol:

I don't know if I'm the only one who does this, but I love eating ice cream on cold days, especially.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:19 am

I collect house magazines and pictures of houses that I think look nice and I would like to live in.

:I

:)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Frosty_D

Postby Frosty_D » Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:24 am

canswer wrote:
evilcupcake72 wrote:I don't know if I'm the only one who does this, but I love eating ice cream on cold days, especially.

I did before the stupid dorms stopped having ice cream cones.

Though, I must have at least cold resistance 5 or something. (and fire vulnerability 5) 32 is almost warm enough for me to go without my leather jacket (but I wear it because it is cool 8)) and I typically wear short sleeves. I could last a while in colder temperatures with only my jacket if it isn't windy.

Um weird things.... hmm... well I have a habit of thinking of what people might say or write about a particular thing weeks before it might happen. It is normally one subject though and it is normally when I am pacing around the yard for no reason. Hmmph too bad I can't create anything from it though, because NOTHING goes anywhere near of the convos in my mind. And it is terrible building material creativity wise. Even when I am trying to think of something else this occurs. Sigh.

Also, don't let my writing fool you, I am a terrible speaker. My mind seems to shut down when I get talking and it doesn't help that you only have a short amount of time to reply. Sigh.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”