Weird things you do that you think no one else does.

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

iloveyouguys

Re: Weird things you do that you think no one else does.

Postby iloveyouguys » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:12 am

Wii fit man wrote:-I can't sleep with ANY lights. That means I close the door, put the shades on the window, even turn off my clock because it glows red. There is just no way I could sleep with any lights.

I do that too.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
TigersLovePepper

Postby TigersLovePepper » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:33 am

Wii fit man wrote:I have a few things with sleep..

-I can't sleep with ANY lights. That means I close the door, put the shades on the window, even turn off my clock because it glows red. There is just no way I could sleep with any lights.

-I can't sleep without noise, the silence makes me uncomfortable. That's why I have a fan.

-I often find myself to have rolled off of the bed in my sleep, I do that almost every night, and sometimes I roll further away than that. I don't feel it in my sleep though.

Dude I do he same thing. Minus the falling off the bed thing.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:41 am

I have to sleep with some sort of noise going on. When it's cold like this I can't use the fan because I freeze, so I turn on a radio real low to WRR, or I stream The Wave or The Oasis (dallas) on my computer. I also manage to kick the covers off of me no matter what I do.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:25 am

-I can't sleep with ANY lights. That means I close the door, put the shades on the window, even turn off my clock because it glows red. There is just no way I could sleep with any lights.

-I can't sleep without noise, the silence makes me uncomfortable. That's why I have a fan.

Same.....
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:30 pm

I've had sleep paralysis before. (Not recently, though)

BRMbug wrote:I also manage to kick the covers off of me no matter what I do.

Same with me!
Last edited by AxayPaulene on Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:05 pm

AxayPaulene wrote:I've had sleep paralysis before. (Not recently, though)

Me too.
erjolog

Postby erjolog » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:45 pm

when i sleep, i misteriously stand up and lay down again on the bed upsidedown and i don´t even notice XD. I also need a wide bed, preferibly low because i feel i can fall off otherwise (something i almost did once) XD.
Fav. character: Me(eric) Cartman!
2nd fav Character: Chef
3rd fav character: mexicans
saludos^^
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:09 pm

I hate watching people eat, even if I'm eating with my friends in the cafeteria it just groses me out
I also can't use the bathroom unless i have something to read
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:58 am

Sometimes, while asleep, I find myself biting people on the neck and sucking out their blood. Wonder, what the hell is that supposed to mean?
Hmmmysstery...
Azer

Postby Azer » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:01 pm

VACOOLA wrote:Sometimes, while asleep, I find myself biting people on the neck and sucking out their blood. Wonder, what the hell is that supposed to mean?
Hmmmysstery...

it just means you're a liar lol i wish i had that many sleeping weirdies too but i rarely sleep and when i take some neurosis pills which doctor gave me i find myself talking in real life as i speak in the dream, i wake up to my own sound lol that sucks and it continues for like 20 minutes i'm talking about something but i don't know what then i realize i'm on some part of the house in the middle of night
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:58 pm

I've woken myself up talking before too.

Last night I dreamed I ate a giant marshmallow. When I woke up, my giant marshmallow was gone.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:09 pm

Sometimes I grab my penis, like you would grab a flash light, and I move it back and forth really fast. Some white gooey stuff shoots out.... It's strange.

I think I am the only one to do this, I've never heard of anyone else doing a similar thing before.......
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:20 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:Sometimes I grab my penis, like you would grab a flash light, and I move it back and forth really fast. Some white gooey stuff shoots out.... It's strange.

I think I am the only one to do this, I've never heard of anyone else doing a similar thing before.......

That's so weird! I think my cousin does that same thing...while watching videos...odd...
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:48 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:Sometimes I grab my penis, like you would grab a flash light, and I move it back and forth really fast. Some white gooey stuff shoots out.... It's strange.

:shock: Nor I. Crap, you're strange.
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:09 am

I pin a picture of Ashley Cole to my dartboard and throw darts at it when I'm angry. I hate the prick so badly!
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”