Weird things you do that you think no one else does.

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Wii fit man

Re: Weird things you do that you think no one else does.

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:38 pm

I get really nervous and uncomfortable if my hands aren't doing something at all times. Even if I'm just sitting on my hands, they have to be doing something other than being in a neutral position.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
damnjews

Postby damnjews » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:42 pm

I LIKE RICE!!!!!!!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:45 am

Maybe you should get one of those Rubix's Cube keychains. That way you'll always have something to do even if your phone dies.
canswer

Postby canswer » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:38 am

Frosty_D wrote:I did before the stupid dorms stopped having ice cream cones.

Though, I must have at least cold resistance 5 or something. (and fire vulnerability 5) 32 is almost warm enough for me to go without my leather jacket (but I wear it because it is cool 8)) and I typically wear short sleeves. I could last a while in colder temperatures with only my jacket if it isn't windy.

Wow! I don't think it's ever been THAT cold where I live, but I'd probably still eat a frozen treat. :)

Another weird thing I do:
When I'm having a conversation with someone, in my mind I try to guess the next word the other person is about to say, or I try to guess the next sentence. I don't do this all the time...it's unpredictable when I do, but I do it. :?
[{bxcxa}]

Postby [{bxcxa}] » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:17 am

if someone's hair is out of place or there's a piece of lint or something on someone's clothes, i have to take it off for them. but not for me though. and if i get an itch like on my arm, i have to scratch the other arm in the same spot or it feels weird and uneven. and when im sitting my legs have to be moving and fidgeting, and the same with my hands when im standing. i can't stay still i get antsy.
-taste the freaking rainbow
Azrah

Postby Azrah » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:17 pm

When I use the bathroom, before I sh*t, I always turn on the water and flush before it even comes out. Also when I finish peeing, i always stand up and dry myself instead of sitting. But the most thing that I do is that everytime when I go to bed, I always think about some guy and thinking about s3x or maybe hardcore if possible :oops: It makes me use the bathroom alot. I guess Im horny most of the time XD
Oh My God! They Killed Kenny!

You Bastard!

Mmhmmm mhmmmmhm

Yeah I want some cheesy poofs.
Azrah

Postby Azrah » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:20 pm

When I use the bathroom, before I sh*t, I always turn on the water and flush before it even comes out. Also when I finish peeing, i always stand up and dry myself instead of sitting. But the most thing that I do is that everytime when I go to bed, I always think about some guy and thinking about s3x or maybe hardcore if possible :oops: It makes me use the bathroom alot. I guess Im horny most of the time XD
Oh My God! They Killed Kenny!

You Bastard!

Mmhmmm mhmmmmhm

Yeah I want some cheesy poofs.
Zaergenzeral

Postby Zaergenzeral » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:07 am

I do a ton of things. I'm not sure if they're weird. I also like weird things too.

- I often quote a line over and over everyday, like:
"Screw you guys, I'm going home!"
"Hey, check it out! It's the new Paris Hilton perfume, Skanque!"

- I HATE not wearing red or black shirts, some pants, and socks. If I'm not wearing one of these, I feel weird. I hate going barefoot or wearing shorts/skirts. I feel comfortable with a sweater and gloves, too.

- I swear a lot for no reason at all.

- I am amused by gore. I look at it, then I say "Cool."

- I sometimes wear my shirts inside out.

- I wish that the Other World from Silent Hill was real.

- I bend my ring finger to make it look like half of it was missing, and walk around with my hand like that.

- I love the darkness. When the sky is dark from night time or heavy rainfall, I feel like I could kill someone. I feel like I am a stealth master. I just feel cooler than I feel during the day. :cartmanevillaugh:

- For some weird reason, I shave the first two inches of my arm, including my hand. I don't know why, but I just do. It's really, really weird.

- I love watching infomercials, especially ones with cooking appliances or knives.

- I believe I share characteristics with Cartman. :cartmannohat:
bunniwunniwoo

Postby bunniwunniwoo » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:12 am

hey Zaergenzeral, have you watched the show dexter? it might be something you would like if you think gore is cool and all. it's on netflix and probably hulu for free.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”