Share a Christmas Story =]

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

ScuzzleSlut

Share a Christmas Story =]

Postby ScuzzleSlut » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:32 am

Just a topic to share good stories and whatnot.

Not much from me but... hehe.

My brother,

Last year he wanted a motorbike. He was begging mum over and over. So then on christmas day mum told him to go find his motorbike. OMG he went looking and he found nothing. Then she told him to look in his Christmas stocking and he pulled out a matchbox car like motorbike :X

Omg my mum rules.

Any stories you would like to share?
Lol.

Big-Will wrote:Yes. Now get the f*ck out or I'll permaban you.

Would the baby like his bottle?
butters kenny

Re: Share a Christmas Story =]

Postby butters kenny » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am

I did the same thing when my sister wanted a car.
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
willowrose

Postby willowrose » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:28 pm

Last night my brother asked me to drive down to 7 Eleven to buy beer so I got up and left in my little short pajama shorts and pink sweatshirt and went to 7 Eleven to buy beer but on my way out my brother said "do they even sell beer on Christmas?" and I was like "I don't know. I hope so because I'm going to feel really stupid trying to buy it if they don't" so I got there and there's all these Mexican people crowded out front trying to decide which movies they want from the RedBox video machine and there's this cop sitting a few feet away in his patrol car watching the whole thing and I go in and hold the door open for this middle aged white boy redneck dude (maybe he wasn't quite middle aged. It could have just been his ugly face) and he said "thank you darlin'" and I was like "yourwelcome" really fast because it creeped me out a little and I sorta wanted to laugh at the darlin' part so I rushed back to the beer just to grab something and leave. But as I was approaching the beer I saw one of the 7 Eleven employees standing there washing out a coffee pot so I looked over and said "Can we buy beer on Christmas?" and she said "Yes. Unfortunately." So I felt really stupid especially since considering the ugly redneck guy was still standing behind me somewhere. He might have been ugly but I still don't want to look stupid in front of a guy. So then I was like "oh, well, we're just staying home to drink it anyway" and the 7 Eleven lady was like "no I mean I've been having to restock it like every ten minutes!!!! *grumble grumble*" So then I giggled and felt even more stupid so I grabbed the beer (that I don't even drink because I don't like beer) and quickly took off toward the counter with it but not before the 7 Eleven lady started bitchin' at me about how she doesn't get paid vacation time anymore because 7 Eleven is now considered a franchise and when you work for a franchise you don't get paid vacation time I guess? and I was like "that really sucks" (really, it does) and then FINALLY made it to the counter with my beer. Right behind redneck ugly white boy. So redneck ugly white boy looks back at me and smiles and I sorta smiled back a bit and then tried looking over at a Mexican that was looking at previously owned video games that are now for sale in 7 Eleven and when I looked back ugly redneck white boy was staring down at my legs! Then he looked up and goes "Hi" with a creepy seductive smile and I gave a half smile and said hi back... actually that's a lie. I think I might have giggled a little and said hi back. I can't help it. It creeped me out but I automatically tend to flirt back. :/ Blame my mom. She taught me how to make men believe they're like totally super awesome or something. But then anyway I stepped back a bit and pretended to be more interested in the jalapeno and cream cheese tournedos that were on display and some other guy walked in and stepped right in front of me in line! So that made me get a little mad and I almost started mumbling something at him but then realized it was a GOOD thing because ugly redneck white boy could no longer give me creepy looks and stare at my way too short to be walking into 7 Eleven shorts.

Then I paid for the beer, left, and saw the dude making out with his white trash looking, potentially knocked up, girlfriend at the side of the building.

The worse part about the whole thing is that the ditz behind the counter didn't even card me for the beer!!! :(

bah humbug.
I don't have a signature
Homosexual

Postby Homosexual » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:19 am

I don't have any good Christmas stories to share.

But this Christmas I got a Wacom tablet, so fu ck yeah.. :lol:
Last edited by Homosexual on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Homosexual

Postby Homosexual » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:21 am

willowrose wrote:Last night my brother asked me to drive down to 7 Eleven to buy beer so I got up and left in my little short pajama shorts and pink sweatshirt and went to 7 Eleven to buy beer but on my way out my brother said "do they even sell beer on Christmas?" and I was like "I don't know. I hope so because I'm going to feel really stupid trying to buy it if they don't" so I got there and there's all these Mexican people crowded out front trying to decide which movies they want from the RedBox video machine and there's this cop sitting a few feet away in his patrol car watching the whole thing and I go in and hold the door open for this middle aged white boy redneck dude (maybe he wasn't quite middle aged. It could have just been his ugly face) and he said "thank you darlin'" and I was like "yourwelcome" really fast because it creeped me out a little and I sorta wanted to laugh at the darlin' part so I rushed back to the beer just to grab something and leave. But as I was approaching the beer I saw one of the 7 Eleven employees standing there washing out a coffee pot so I looked over and said "Can we buy beer on Christmas?" and she said "Yes. Unfortunately." So I felt really stupid especially since considering the ugly redneck guy was still standing behind me somewhere. He might have been ugly but I still don't want to look stupid in front of a guy. So then I was like "oh, well, we're just staying home to drink it anyway" and the 7 Eleven lady was like "no I mean I've been having to restock it like every ten minutes!!!! *grumble grumble*" So then I giggled and felt even more stupid so I grabbed the beer (that I don't even drink because I don't like beer) and quickly took off toward the counter with it but not before the 7 Eleven lady started bitchin' at me about how she doesn't get paid vacation time anymore because 7 Eleven is now considered a franchise and when you work for a franchise you don't get paid vacation time I guess? and I was like "that really sucks" (really, it does) and then FINALLY made it to the counter with my beer. Right behind redneck ugly white boy. So redneck ugly white boy looks back at me and smiles and I sorta smiled back a bit and then tried looking over at a Mexican that was looking at previously owned video games that are now for sale in 7 Eleven and when I looked back ugly redneck white boy was staring down at my legs! Then he looked up and goes "Hi" with a creepy seductive smile and I gave a half smile and said hi back... actually that's a lie. I think I might have giggled a little and said hi back. I can't help it. It creeped me out but I automatically tend to flirt back. :/ Blame my mom. She taught me how to make men believe they're like totally super awesome or something. But then anyway I stepped back a bit and pretended to be more interested in the jalapeno and cream cheese tournedos that were on display and some other guy walked in and stepped right in front of me in line! So that made me get a little mad and I almost started mumbling something at him but then realized it was a GOOD thing because ugly redneck white boy could no longer give me creepy looks and stare at my way too short to be walking into 7 Eleven shorts.

Then I paid for the beer, left, and saw the dude making out with his white trash looking, potentially knocked up, girlfriend at the side of the building.

The worse part about the whole thing is that the ditz behind the counter didn't even card me for the beer!!! :(

bah humbug.

HOLY S HIT. USE SOME FUC KING PARAGRAPHS.
End of life

Postby End of life » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:26 pm

I spent an assload of money.

Bought my sister a T-Mobile G1 and a laptop, bought myself a phone, got my mother a new computer too.

All in all, I blew through around $2,000 in one day
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:26 pm

I never know what to get Dad for Chistmas. The first one after Mom passed, I bought him new side mirrors for his truck. Oh, you laugh but OEM full-size Sport mirrors for a Ranger don't come cheap. The next year I bought him an All-Clad pan, and the one after that, a lid for one of the big pans we use all the time. Another year I got him a new knit cap, thermal lined leather gloves, and I wanted to buy him a new cell phone, but he couldn't decide which one to get. I'm hoping that in a couple of years, I'll be able to get him that Audi RS4 he wants. (Or at least a Leica M9 with a couple of lenses... although the car might be cheaper)
Muffle

Postby Muffle » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:11 am

YOULL OUT YOUR EYE OUT KID!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”