3 Years today and we will all be dead

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Pip Tweek

Re: 3 Years today and we will all be dead

Postby Pip Tweek » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:28 pm

Heh....eternal party in Hell. That would be cool.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:57 pm

Count me in!
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
G_Gangsta

Postby G_Gangsta » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Ok, 2012 is a gay myth like Al Gore. It isn't gonna happen, just like it didn't happen in '04. If you dont like it, then SUCK IT.
Ranius

Postby Ranius » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:41 am

There's nothing remarkable about the position of our solar system in the Milky Way. We're in a boring corner of a boring spiral arm a boring distance from the edge or middle of the galaxy. Our position in the galaxy shouldn't be an issue for at least 2 billion years when the Milky Way merges with Andromeda, the galaxy closest to ours.
Eh, i don't think you understood me; i'm not talking about our position regarding our distance from the centre of the galaxy, that's old news and as you said, irrelevant. (Though i realize the terminology i used was quite... vague) What i'm talking about is the distance from the linea you can pull through the middle of the galaxy and slice it in two hamburger-style halves. =P If we compare it to a pancake then we're looking at it from the side.

In case we were thinking of the same thing then let me add that when i said a few more years i meant a bit more than just three or four. Numbers don't eally make much of a change here so i don't put much on an emphasis there. (Even though certain circumstances like variety of belt thickness could make the thesis probable.)

EDIT: O yea, Gangsta... i don't know where you're from but haven't you noticed weather is behaving a little more... excentric the past few years? At the moment the focus has shifted from it but that doesn't change anything... except that the sceptics think they were right when thus far *nothing* has been proven. Moreover yea, it won't "happen". But that's cause there's not going to be a... giant tidal wave or something else Holywood would think of. One day you'll just look at the map and notice there's a bit more blue on it. Or something similar. ^^
____
Idiocracy, Fog of war, Enemy Image, Zeitgeist, Addendum, Zeitgeist Refuted, B. and B. two faces of the same coin... So what is the truth?
willowrose

Postby willowrose » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:03 pm

Which begs the question- if you had only moments to live and had just one last chance at ... never mind. I think we all know our answer to that without having to even ask (and potentially get banned for a poor choice of words)
I don't have a signature
Bigjbird827

Postby Bigjbird827 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:45 pm

:santa:

Ok so if we do alll die in 2012, then what happens...... thats the real question... the REALY QUESTIONS... we all die ALL DIE sooner or later WHAT HAPPENS NEXT....??????
ScuzzleSlut

Postby ScuzzleSlut » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:04 pm

Bigjbird827 wrote::santa:

Ok so if we do alll die in 2012, then what happens...... thats the real question... the REALY QUESTIONS... we all die ALL DIE sooner or later WHAT HAPPENS NEXT....??????

Now we are entering the whole What's in the afterlife deal.

I don't know.

I believe in something a higher power, Not God or Jesus or anything. Just something that has more control over us than we ourselves do.
Lol.

Big-Will wrote:Yes. Now get the f*ck out or I'll permaban you.

Would the baby like his bottle?
Scotland

Postby Scotland » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:13 pm

Like I said on that one spambots 2012 discussion, its not the end of the world, its just the end of the calender. my friend knew this mayan guy and confirmed that it is just the end of the calender.

So you believe that the world will end on 1/1/10? Didn't think so.
Yeah! So I did! I wanna just smiling!
willowrose

Postby willowrose » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:10 pm

We rest in peace.
I don't have a signature
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:19 pm

Or, we all go to hell and have an orgy. It's win-win.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:48 am

Oh man, you do not wanna ask that question here unless you want a huge religion debate. It is amazing, how different ideas about the question of what happens after we die, can get people pissed off at eachother.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:18 am

Pip Tweek wrote:Heh....eternal party in Hell. That would be cool.

yeah, except the only music playing would be celebration by kool & the gang on a continuous loop, and we can't turn it off and we can't go home.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:24 am

BRMBug wrote:
Pip Tweek wrote:Heh....eternal party in Hell. That would be cool.

yeah, except the only music playing would be celebration by kool & the gang on a continuous loop, and we can't turn it off and we can't go home.

Maybe we'll get so drunk it'll sound good. :o
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:44 am

My vote is still on eternal party in hell.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
June Cabrerra

Postby June Cabrerra » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:06 am

Looking forward to seeing the movie. But I think that the calendar just stopped at 2012 - no special reason for it stopping there, but when you think of the year the calendar started, 2012 was so far in the future that they had to stop somewhere. And 2012 is it. I plan to have a party in my apartment on that day.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”