3 Years today and we will all be dead

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

James--76

Re: 3 Years today and we will all be dead

Postby James--76 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:40 am

Well 2012 is the year us Brits host the Olympic games somethings bound to go wrong.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
June Cabrerra

Re: 2 Years today and we will all be dead

Postby June Cabrerra » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:04 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:
Ranius wrote:Other than that yea, we might actually die. A friend of mine tells me earth is somewhat too near the upper edge of the galactic belt(vertically speaking) so perhaps, in some years time, if earth continues the course he set as worst case scenario we'll be deep fried by the outside radiation. Or something. ^^

There's nothing remarkable about the position of our solar system in the Milky Way. We're in a boring corner of a boring spiral arm a boring distance from the edge or middle of the galaxy. Our position in the galaxy shouldn't be an issue for at least 2 billion years when the Milky Way merges with Andromeda, the galaxy closest to ours.

I'll also reiterate my offer to any 2012 true believers out there I made in that other 2012 thread. If you're so sure the world's ending in 3 years, put your money where your mouth is. Sign a contract that transfers all of your property to me on 21 December 2012. If the world is ending, you won't be needing any of that stuff. Your car, your house, your dog, your movie collection, your jet ski; none of that will do you any good when the planet gets vaporized by a gamma ray burst or the rapture whisks away all the true believers or whatever the f*ck is supposed to happen. So sign it over to me and I'll take care of it.

Just remember this agreement is NOT contingent on the world actually ending. I get your sh*t in 2012 no matter what. Who's in?

Sorry, triplemultiplex, you're contract is not valid. I beat you to it, and the contracts give everything to me :P
evilcupcake72

Re: 3 Years today and we will all be dead

Postby evilcupcake72 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:53 am

I think the world is going to end when Tom Cruise fianally comes out of the closet or when Paris Hilton makes a new album and it goes double platnuim
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”