sadnessss....don't have to click on this

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

BramblestarofSunclan

sadnessss....don't have to click on this

Postby BramblestarofSunclan » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:12 am

okay it's been almost two months since my boyfriend broke up with me and i really miss going out with him. i asked him back just resently and he just screamed "NOOOOOOO!!!!!" at the top of his lungs and ran away.
it's hard for me because he was my first ever boyfriend. now i'm worried that i'll never get another one. :cry:
Jake, M'kay?

Re: sadnessss....don't have to click on this

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:40 am

'Kay.
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:48 am

Well then...
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:55 am

Well, welcome to life. It's all about pain. Worthless, meaningless, abysmal, perpetual sorrow and emptiness. That's why we watch shows like SP - to distract ourselves from the sheer meaninglessness of existence, the constant threat of danger, and inescapable truth of death and oblivion.

But look on the bright side - if you never have another boyfriend, you probably won't get married or have kids - and if you don't have kids, you won't ever have to feel the guilt of imposing on them all the suffering you're enduring now! :D

So buck up, young grasshopper! Life may be an endless shitstorm of heartache, lies, deception, isolation, pain, confusion, and meaninglessness, but you can take a stand against it by not producing more of it!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:27 am

Well, think about his reaction when you said you wanted him back. A decent, mature guy would have probably said something about not wanting to get back with you, because he didn't have those kind of feelings for you, but still wanting to be friends or at least on good terms. What you said about his reaction sounds like he is a dick. I bet if you think back on other times in your relationship, you will remember other times he was a dick. He isn't worth wasting any more tears or any more time on. He probably isn't the kind of guy you want as a boyfriend in the long run. People like that do nothing but waste your time, steal your self esteem, drag down your reputation, and some times leech off you for money and such. You are probably better off without him.. I know it hurts now, and it feels like you will never find anyone else, but that isn't true. If you work on your self esteem, have some cool interests and hobbies, and get out there and meet new people, you could find yourself a really great guy.

The self esteem is important, because the kind of guys you want to date are ones that value girls with good self esteem.I have learned from watching my friends that you want to be careful of guys who mostly date girls with poor self esteem, the are usually assh*les ( and often either emotionally of physically abusive) and they go after girls who are desperate for any boyfriend because they know those girls will put up with their sh*t. And also because they have low self esteem themselves and they don't believe anyone else would want them. Being with an assh*le like that would be worse than being single for the rest of your life. And while we are on the subject of abusive assh*les, since I am sure most of the girls on this board are a lot younger than me, girls, if you start dating a guy and right away, he starts isolating you from all your friends, f*cking leave his ass. Maybe kick his ass on the way out the door. If he says he doesn't want you around your friends who were in your life before he was, that is a sign of an abuser. I have seen three friends end up with assh*les who got them away from all their friends so they could get away being controlling. You really do not want that.

Believe me, things will get better.
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:17 am

he's probably not worth it
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”