HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

M00ndragon69

Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:59 am

But Seamus, there are all kinds of different relationships. Some go the way yours go, and then there are people I know who have been together since high school, and keep in mind, those people and I were in high school in the 90's, so that is over a decade. I also have co workers who are older than I am who have been married for a few decades. If you say you and your friends get to know the people you guys are dating then get sick of eachother in a few weeks, maybe that means there are problems from the beginning when you find someone you want to date. For instance, what do you look for in the people you date? Maybe part of the problem is you are going after the wrong people and so are your friends.
Azer

Postby Azer » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:52 am

ahaha lol 'But Seamus,' give up already, love is good, love is fine it's like god xD You can't prove it's existence but trust me you can really feel it up in your butt just like Zeus' hammer
Kolovsky, Alice

Postby Kolovsky, Alice » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:43 am

sorry, it is Russian :(
Russian is f*cked up :|
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:55 am

seamus yarr wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:
seamus yarr wrote:true love doesnt exist
we as humans only think it does to make ourselves feel better
there is love for your family or god etc

So Seamus, how many relationships have you had? Judging by your bitter comment, not many or not very good ones, because from what I have seen, people who say things about others believing in things just to feel better, usually the person saying it is completely bitter and miserable about something. They wanna sh*t on everyone else, and everyone else's hopes or beliefs, as their way of feeling better. Pathetic.

You know, I am single this Valentines Day, but I ended up hanging out with my parents. We went and saw The Wolfman and went out to dinner. And last night, I made some nice homemade chocolate candies for them as a Valentines gift. It was fun going out with them, and it was fun making the candy. So, I am not going to be miserable. Besides, some day, a nice guy or girl, someone who I am sexually attracted to and would be kind of person I could have a good relationship will come along. I don't just believe that to make myself feel better( besides what is wrong with having beliefs or attitudes that make you feel better, is the opposite better?), I know it will happen. And I am glad I didn't settle for few different guys in the past. I wasn't sexually attracted to any of them, and it was so obvious just from talking to them that they would have made my life a living Hell if I dated them. They had huge issues, and I thought I could just be friends with them, and maybe help them with those issues, but that didn't work out, and they pissed me off, and I never want to see any of them again. If I had said yes to any of them when they asked me to be their girlfriend, or their f*ck buddy, I would be much worse off, so I am glad that didn't happen. Let me tell everyone here, being single isn't the worst thing that can happen, being with a piece of sh*t is, so don't get sucked into thinking you have to go for the first guy or girl who shows interest in you.

Well anyway, I am going to go eat chocolates and watch the original 1980's My Bloody Valentine. Hope you have a fun evening, and I hope certain people on here aren't spending too much time being bitter.

but heres how many peoples relationships, including many of mine go

we meet someone
we get to know them
we go out with them
and after a few weeks, were sick of them

its just like the animals

the only way god made us different from the animals is intelligence
1. Does this mean you think women are inferior?
2. Your comment is misinformed, many animals stay with their mates until they die. Animals fall in love too. -_-
3. With the way certain humans act, I start to wonder which species has intelligence. *Hint: I doubt it's who you think)
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:16 am

That is true, there are species that mate for life. It is also true that there are certain people who make the whole human race look bad.

All I know is I am never dating any guy who has the same views on sex Seamus does. I think that if a guy ( or girl) has those views, maybe they should tell people upfront they just want sex, or just go to hookers, instead of getting in relationships and hurting other people.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:18 am

Kolovsky, Alice wrote:Image
Russian is f*cked up :|

I like this. Very beautiful stuff!
Asphyxiated Insanity

Postby Asphyxiated Insanity » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:32 am

Kolovsky, Alice wrote:Image