CRIPS For Life

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Jade Dennis

CRIPS For Life

Postby Jade Dennis » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:23 am

I have heard that a new documentary will be launched this week about the Dutch branch of CRIPS. It sounds like it’ll keep us on the edge of our seats - drug deals, clean-ups and honest moments of regret. Emmy and Bafta award-winning filmmaker, Joost van der Valk, gained unbelievable access to the CRIPS gang in the Netherlands to make CRIPS Strapped ‘N Strong.

CRIPS follows a range of characters but mainly focuses on three - Main C, is, fresh out of jail, and fighting to get out of the gang to be a father and Santos is lying low and wants to "become somebody" again but leader, Keylow, holds the cards to both their fates. Their world pulsates with a hip-hop soundtrack, and every breathtaking second is set to offer up life, death, love, hate, getting out or getting caught...

It looks like a jaw-dropping insight into the Dutch branch of the CRIPS gang and the clips I’ve got a look at seem to suggest it’ll also investigate the political ingredients of one of the world’s deadliest gangs. I can’t wait - check it out at:

http://www.journeyman.tv/60201/document ... trong.html
M00ndragon69

Re: CRIPS For Life

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:10 am

We have alot of gangs in my town..When I was 19, I knew some kids who were involved in that sh*t..Ruined their lives. It is just super that Dutch kids are involved in that crap too.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:15 am

My city has a couple Latin gangs all the way on the eastern side, but the police here don't let them get far at all. It's still one of the safest cities in the country with over a million people, if not the safest. For a city this size, murders are rare, and those that do happen are usually gang-related. Typically property crime and drug offenses are the worst it gets on a daily basis.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:21 am

Just be careful what you wear in gang country. Don't wear their colors. Or better yet, don't wear the colors of the opposing gang when in the other gang's turf.

The colors are easy to remember: for CRIPS, the color is blue (like what a body looks like after being dead for a while and the body is in a crypt).

Bloods are red like blood.

Never wear red in CRIPS areas, or blue in BLOODS areas. Even if all you are wearing is a baseball cap or something.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:37 am

Isn't it ironic that politicians fight over red and blue too?

Well, most of my shirts are black, so I don't think wearing red or blue in the wrong part of town will be a problem.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:03 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:Isn't it ironic that politicians fight over red and blue too?

Well, most of my shirts are black, so I don't think wearing red or blue in the wrong part of town will be a problem.

You know, MOOndragon? I never though of that. Excellent observation :)
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:43 pm

Indeed. I had never thought of it that way, either.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:15 am

Shit. Everything in my wardrobe is either blue or red.
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:04 am

BRMBug wrote:Shit. Everything in my wardrobe is either blue or red.

you could buy purple clothes
or buy a gun
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
LongNameThusLongCock

Postby LongNameThusLongCock » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:35 am

Rofl @ European crips.
Don't drink water, Fish have sex in it.

As god said to Moses: "Not my f*ckin' problem champ" :D

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”