The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:00 am

I'm leaving because my mommy says you people say not nice words here.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
That God Damn Moose
Posts: 2474
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby That God Damn Moose » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:02 am

I'm leaving to join the mullet nun nazis, to protect America from a giant squid!
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.
Your Moms Fav Person
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby Your Moms Fav Person » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:11 am

Im leaving to run away with the mountains
I was evilcupcake72 or evilcuntcake72, depends on if you liked me or not

Can you tell me what's similar between a raven and a writing desk?
Niels wrote:Something


deviantART: http://evilcupcake72.deviantart.com/
formspring: http://www.formspring.me/AtomicPlatypus
Jake, M'kay?
Posts: 1592
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:15 pm

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:48 am

I'm leaving to persue a career in the fudge packing industry.
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
Your Moms Fav Person
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby Your Moms Fav Person » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:51 am

I'm going to go run away to find the Native American tribe that links to my ancestry.
I was evilcupcake72 or evilcuntcake72, depends on if you liked me or not

Can you tell me what's similar between a raven and a writing desk?
Niels wrote:Something


deviantART: http://evilcupcake72.deviantart.com/
formspring: http://www.formspring.me/AtomicPlatypus
Peg
Posts: 2709
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby Peg » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:08 am

I'm leaving to live in peace in the Amazon. No, not the site people.
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
LongNameThusLongCock
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:59 am

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby LongNameThusLongCock » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:20 am

I'm leaving this place because I'm leaving this place. And that sucks. Thus, I am leaving.
Don't drink water, Fish have sex in it.

As god said to Moses: "Not my f*ckin' problem champ" :D
Pip Tweek
Posts: 5101
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:15 am

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:53 pm

That God Damn Moose wrote:
Pip Tweek wrote:
I did it to take the piss at the trend of announcing leaving in a way that denigrates the community but then continuing to post.


I can't help but notice that you're the only one complaining about this matter. So when you say "community", do you mean yourself?


No, I meant what I meant because you didn't single me out.

That God Damn Moose wrote:I said dweeb, not fag, not wanker.


Who cares what word you used? It's still a put-down.

Anyway, I don't think it would have mattered much to me if I didn't consider your leaving a loss to SPS. Seriously, I'm glad you've changed your mind and are staying on. :) There's only one TGDM.

Now that that's cleared up, we can finally shut up about it. And by 'we' I mean you. :P

I'm leaving because for some reason I'm craving clam chowder. I'm taking a road trip to Rhode Island to get some and as everyone knows, there's no Internet in Rhode Island.
Mrs._Eff
Posts: 800
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:33 am

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby Mrs._Eff » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:46 pm

I'm leaving because I don't like construction paper
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby BRMBug » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:56 pm

I'm leaving because I found that during the hiatus, my time could be better spent sitting in my room all day long eating cornflakes and masturbating.
That God Damn Moose
Posts: 2474
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby That God Damn Moose » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:21 am

I'm leaving cause I lost my pencil.
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.
Kensuke
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:59 pm

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby Kensuke » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:51 pm

I'm leaving because I died.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
triplemultiplex
Posts: 6124
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:24 am

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:14 pm

I'm leaving because I got busted trying to smuggle cheaper prescription drugs from Canada into this country.
__________________________________________________

You read it! You can't unread it!
Hayley B
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:49 pm

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby Hayley B » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:17 pm

Oh! You bunch of YAGEs ! (yet another grand exit)

Screw you, I'm being a YAGE with you. While I'm going home.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Peg
Posts: 2709
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby Peg » Sat May 01, 2010 8:28 am

Kensuke wrote :
> I'm leaving because I died.
W-who's posting then? :|

I'm leaving 'cause the lions are sleeping tonight. AWIMAWEEEE!
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests