Shakira Criticizes Arizona?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18815
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: Shakira Criticizes Arizona?

Postby Big-Will » Mon May 10, 2010 3:47 am

Kensuke wrote :
> How come no one can have a civilized debate anymore? Everyone has valid
> points, but the name-calling and personal attacks are just childish.

Don't you kids make me lock this thread!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Your Moms Fav Person
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Re: Shakira Criticizes Arizona?

Postby Your Moms Fav Person » Mon May 10, 2010 3:52 pm

BG41 wrote :
> Your Moms Fav Person wrote :
> > BG41 dude...wow...I'm not even going to try......
> Thats ok, you mom did last night......
>
> And by that mean I made the whore clean my house and suck me off. ha ha, f*ck you.
> "Im not even going to try" classic, thats because you cant. Go back to
> highschool, stupid kids posting here thinking they know what real life is, geez. Once
> you pay taxes get back to me dildo licker.
Okay, so your telling me to grow up and that I don't know what the real world is, but that post was extremely immature.
Yeah your just a hypocritical dick wad.

oh PS. lay off the double posting dumbf*ck
I was evilcupcake72 or evilcuntcake72, depends on if you liked me or not

Can you tell me what's similar between a raven and a writing desk?
Niels wrote:Something


deviantART: http://evilcupcake72.deviantart.com/
formspring: http://www.formspring.me/AtomicPlatypus
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: Shakira Criticizes Arizona?

Postby Wii fit man » Mon May 10, 2010 7:18 pm

BG41 wrote :
> Wii fit man wrote :
> > BG41 wrote :
> > > Wii fit man wrote :
> > > > BG41 wrote :
> > > > > triplemultiplex wrote :
> > > > > > The law is over reaching big time here. It's nothing more
> than
> > an
> > > excuse
> > > > > > for racist cops to legally harass Latinos. If this is not
> the
> > > purpose,
> > > > > > then the law is completely unnecessary. State & local
> police
> > > already
> > > > > > have the ability to turn over any individual they've
> apprehended
> > for
> > > other
> > > > > > offenses to the INS for processing if they're here
> illegally.
> > Now
> > > they
> > > > > > don't need any pretense other than "they look
> illegal".
> > > > >
> > > > > You obvioulsy dont know whats in the bill. Stop watching the
> Daily
> > Show
> > > and
> > > > > Olbermann and watch a real news shows where they actually tell
> you the
> > > NEWS!!
> > > > >
> > > > > First off, NO ONE can be stopped and asked to present their
> papers.
> > Thats a
> > > lie
> > > > told
> > > > > by douchebag liberals. Its not true.
> > > > >
> > > > > Someone can ONLY be asked to show proof they are here LEGALLY if
> they
> > are
> > > being
> > > > > investigated for another offense. PERIOD!
> > > > >
> > > > > So say cops pull over a van load FULL (15 - 20) of Mexican going
> > 55MPH in
> > > a 30
> > > > zone.
> > > > > So you are saying after issuing a ticket, they should not be able
> to
> > say to
> > > the
> > > > > DRIVER, "Do you have your immigration papers?" You
> know, the
> > > papers
> > > > > immigrants have been REQUIRED to have with them anytime they go
> out
> > since
> > > the
> > > > > 1940s!!!! Its a FEDERAL LAW!!! Oh and the cop can only question
> the
> > > DRIVER, no
> > > > one
> > > > > else!! Unless they do something that violates another law. Like
> pull a
> > gun
> > > and
> > > > shoot.
> > > > > You know like the Mexican gang that shot a cop today, because he
> found
> > them
> > > > smuggling
> > > > > drugs....
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > If you want to argue this case with FACTS, then you should state
> that
> > > > Immigration
> > > > > policy is a Federal deal. You know... its written in the
> > Constitution!!
> > > > >
> > > > > So stop the fear mongering, get the facts. Speak with reason, not
> left
> > > socialist
> > > > wing
> > > > > talking points.
> > > > >
> > > > > Do you care to tell me the immigration policy of Mexico? Or how
> much
> > money
> > > > illegal
> > > > > aliens cost taxpayers? Or do you not feel comfortable with
> arguing
> > facts?
> > > > I feel comfortable saying that you are an idiot and that you need to
> stop
> > > sucking
> > > > George Bush's cock. "Left wing socialist talking points"? I
> could
> > say
> > > > "Stop spewing right wing lies you fascist retard", but would
> it
> > be
> > > true?
> > > > "Fear mongering"? If you a conservative, now you're just a
> > hypocrite.
> > > > Illegal aliens cost less to taxpayers then wars. WAY less.
> > > > And face it, that's still unfair. What does somebody speeding have to
> with
> > > whether
> > > > they are an immigrant? NOTHING. That's just an excuse, and a really
> bad
> > one.
> > > Besides,
> > > > cops stop blacks all the time claiming they're speeding when they
> aren't,
> > so why
> > > > wouldn't they do it for Latinos?
> > > > It's not fair to be able to arrest someone because they don't have
> their
> > papers.
> > > > Maybe they forgot them. People are not perfect.
> > > > Retard.
> > >
> > >
> > > Boy you really showed everyone how stupid you are. Illegals cost WAY WAY
> more
> > than
> > > any of the wars we are fighting. Do research, and not media matters a-hole.
> You
> > > stupid douche bag pig f*cking butt licker. I never said how I am
> politically,
> > you
> > > are the one tossing around socialist BS. Why dont you post the proof that
> cops
> > stop
> > > black people and claim they are speeding when they are not? Post it. You
> cant
> > because
> > > it doesn't exists you dumbass retarded butt monkey. Stop ridin Obamas nuts
> and
> > get a
> > > damn education stupid retard.
> > >
> > > So you have a problem with this law, but its funny how nobody has a problem
> > profiling
> > > at airports for Muslim men.....
> > >
> > > Everybody always gets all butt hurt over profiling when its their group.
> But
> > consider
> > > this... WE ALL PROFILE. You just profiled me, linking me to George Bush
> based on
> > > statements I made, even though I never mentioned GB..... So you are a
> hypocrite.
> > and
> > > a retard. and youre probably gay... ha ha ha.... not that i care.
> > >
> > > If you must know, I'm libertarian..... so go f*ck yourself, as I'm sure you
> > already
> > > are while looking at a picture of Tom Cruise. homo.
> > >
> > > So if someone was to ran over your face with their car, and then speed off,
> but
> > you
> > > see the driver and see that he is driving a black mustang, and is a white
> male,
> > You
> > > are saying you would not tell the police that info because then they would
> be
> > > PROFILING white males in dark Mustangs.....
> > >
> > > or say a gang of Mexican drug smugglers shoot and kill a rancher in AZ.
> then the
> > cops
> > > shouldn't be looking for Mexican gang members??? And that actually
> happened.
> > You are
> > > truly stupid. You fag. Retard.
> > >
> > > Do us a favor and pick up a book fagot.
> > >
> > >
> > > And YES it is fair to arrest someone because they broke the LAW dumbass.
> Its
> > been a
> > > law for 60 years that immigrants must carry their papers. I guess it not
> fair to
> > get
> > > arrested when getting pulled over and not having your licenses right. Man
> you
> > are
> > > stupid. I guess the next time a cop asks me for ID, i will say Hey man,
> this guy
> > on
> > > the SP board said I dont need ID, so its cool.
> > > Why dont you try that out, turd. let me know how it turns out idiot.
> > >
> > > We all have to carry ID, no matter the color. Everybody is profiled to a
> point
> > in Law
> > > enforcement. Nobody will be getting pulled over for being brown, only if
> they
> > are
> > > speeding, or shooting some one in the face. Then if they have a suspicion,
> they
> > can
> > > ask for papers, so if you are Mexican, speeding in Big Rig painted primer
> gray,
> > and
> > > only have a Mexican drivers licenses and dont speak English, that would be
> > > suspicious. dont u think jerkoff.
> > >
> > >
> > > I dont agree with the law because from what I can tell, the state does not
> have
> > the
> > > authority according to the constitution. Although the 10th amendment may
> provide
> > the
> > > ability. But I'm sure you have never heard of the Constitution have you
> butt
> > pirate.
> > >
> > > You are so mis informed its hilarious. oh well thats what we get these days
> in
> > > government schools, where all you learn is, make everybody feel good, well
> we
> > cant
> > > have a stable society based on emotions and feelings. The Law is the Law
> period.
> > > Bitch.
> > >
> > >
> > > If you want to know my political view, ask me, dont "profile" me
> or i
> > may
> > > start to cry cause its not fair.... ha ha ha, what a miserable existence
> you
> > must
> > > have. You f*cking pig. f*ck off and go learn something retard.
> > >
> > >
> > > And just so you know, my two best friends are MEXICAN!!! ahhhhh run away
> run
> > > away!!!!!
> > >
> > > We are a nation of laws. If you dont want to enforce one, then lets not
> enforce
> > any,
> > > so everyone feels good about themselves.
> > >
> > > Now go back to listening to lady ga ga, let the liberals go ahead and numb
> you
> > into
> > > thinking you need government to help everybody along and that you cant do
> > anything
> > > alone. I'll be here taking personal responsibility and governing my own
> life.
> > > Retard.
> > Wow. You called me stupid, but your grammar sucks.
> > It's kind of funny that you resort to calling me stupid names. I AM a homo, yes!
> VERY
> > GOOD! Have a sticker. You can't really say that like an insult. I couldn't even
> read
> > your whole post, because it was so filled with stupid stereotyping and horrible
> > grammar that it hurt my eyes.
> >
> > Your post is invalid. Thank you for using Wii fit man.
>
>
> Classic liberal come back. If you cant make a factual argument, demonize it, and go
> for the emotional argument ha ha ha, i laugh at your ignorance. Go back to your
> trailer park Bubba is waiting to give you your next Man Cream injection.
>
> I love how you feign offense at stereo types.......have you ever seen South Park.....
> Thats kinda what they do dumbass. Read a Book. And not Green Eggs and Ham again, try
> a big boy book this time. Retard.
I don't want to debate with you because you don't deserve it. I refuse to wrestle in the mud with a pig.
Also, I'm not offended at all. It takes a lot to get me offended. A lot > nothing. (You)
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
gtaca2005
Posts: 3915
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:36 am

Re: Shakira Criticizes Arizona?

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon May 10, 2010 7:44 pm

f*ck the quote system.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Your Moms Fav Person
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Re: Shakira Criticizes Arizona?

Postby Your Moms Fav Person » Mon May 10, 2010 7:51 pm

f*ck this topic, I don't even know why I get into these debates anymore, I told myself I would stop, but I guess I'll just never learn
I was evilcupcake72 or evilcuntcake72, depends on if you liked me or not

Can you tell me what's similar between a raven and a writing desk?
Niels wrote:Something


deviantART: http://evilcupcake72.deviantart.com/
formspring: http://www.formspring.me/AtomicPlatypus
Kensuke
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:59 pm

Re: Shakira Criticizes Arizona?

Postby Kensuke » Mon May 10, 2010 9:48 pm

f*ck the free world!
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Pip Tweek
Posts: 5101
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:15 am

Re: Shakira Criticizes Arizona?

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon May 10, 2010 10:10 pm

Summary of thread:


>
>>retard hypocrite
>>fagot
>>>
>>
>and
>>>INS hurf durf
>>Mexican racist illegal
>>profile
>>>>retard
homo
>>
>

Well done. :timmy:
Your Moms Fav Person
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Re: Shakira Criticizes Arizona?

Postby Your Moms Fav Person » Mon May 10, 2010 10:18 pm

politics rules
I was evilcupcake72 or evilcuntcake72, depends on if you liked me or not

Can you tell me what's similar between a raven and a writing desk?
Niels wrote:Something


deviantART: http://evilcupcake72.deviantart.com/
formspring: http://www.formspring.me/AtomicPlatypus
triplemultiplex
Posts: 6116
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:24 am

Re: Shakira Criticizes Arizona?

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon May 10, 2010 10:49 pm

BG41 wrote :
> NO AMNESTY!! It was illegal for them to be here when they came, so it will be illegal
> for them to be here after a wall. I guess I i shoot someone in the face, before face
> protecting shields are made, then i should not be put in prison..... even though its
> illegal to shoot someone in the face...... That is your logic.
<ad hominem snipped>

I can't excuse the illegal entry, but it's a simple logistical problem. We do not have the resources to hunt down all ~15 million illegal aliens and deport them. It would be a humanitarian nightmare. We as a society let the problem get out of hand and we're to the point where the only practical solution is to say 'f*ck it; you made it in before our hundred billion dollar laser-guided border wall; congratulations'. It'd be like arresting everyone who ever downloaded free music.

BG41 wrote :
> Liberal/Marxist/Commie/Progressives are
> responsible for all of America's problems
> and f*ck the poor

I don't feel bad condensing the rest of this post to these three lines considering the unnecessary ad hominems you keep peppering your posts with. That of course only brings more name calling in response. You seem perfectly capable of making your point without calling everyone a f*cking idiot.

In response to the essence of all that ranting, I would point out that you fail to appreciate the benefits all this 'socialism' or 'entitlements' or whatever negative connotation you use to describe the various social programs in the US. Like it or not, (and I often do not) we are a consumer based society. As such, when people can't or won't buy sh*t, the economy tanks. If you cut through whatever ethical baggage various viewpoints chose to attach to them, programs like social security, welfare, medicare, medicaid, unemployment and the new health care law are intended to provide for the rock bottom, basic needs of citizens so they can afford to buy some sh*t and create demand for products and services.

The lack of this social safety net is what turned recessions into depressions before WWII. If too many people can't afford to buy sh*t and do sh*t, it affects you and me and everyone else who does have a job. I'm not saying this is an ideal system, but it is necessary if you want to run a relatively stable, capitalist society. Otherwise, it's turn back the clock to the early 1900's where the bust part of the boom-bust cycle is a crippling decade long depression.
__________________________________________________

You read it! You can't unread it!
JOSHSKORN
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:36 am

Re: Shakira Criticizes Arizona?

Postby JOSHSKORN » Tue May 11, 2010 4:18 am

I'd like to see them put Jennifer Lopez (Eric Cartman's hand) in prison for being an illegal alien and she (or 'they') bust out of prison and take over the government as terrorists until demands are met.
M00ndragon69
Posts: 9593
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:32 am

Re: Shakira Criticizes Arizona?

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue May 11, 2010 6:02 am

BG41, go f*ck yourself. f*cking looser. You sound like an idiot, so no one is going to listen to one f*cking word you have to say. Do yourself a favor, just shut the f*ck up because all you are doing is making yourself look ignorant.
Image
Your Moms Fav Person
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Re: Shakira Criticizes Arizona?

Postby Your Moms Fav Person » Wed May 12, 2010 1:43 am

M00ndragon69 wrote :
> BG41, go f*ck yourself. f*cking looser. You sound like an idiot, so no one
> is going to listen to one f*cking word you have to say. Do yourself a
> favor, just shut the f*ck up because all you are doing is making yourself
> look ignorant.
WHOA! lol this is the maddest i've ever seen you :lol:
I was evilcupcake72 or evilcuntcake72, depends on if you liked me or not

Can you tell me what's similar between a raven and a writing desk?
Niels wrote:Something


deviantART: http://evilcupcake72.deviantart.com/
formspring: http://www.formspring.me/AtomicPlatypus
dixler
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 2:27 pm

Labor Unions Oppose Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants

Postby dixler » Wed May 12, 2010 2:04 am

What I find most odd is that many labor unions support illegal immigrants and have come out in opposition to Arizona's "crackdown".

Wages are a function of supply and demand. The more unskilled labor there is available the harder it is for unions to justify their wage demands for unskilled labor.

So why are unions supporting illegal immigrants?

Two-thirds of latinos support the Democratic Party. Most illegal immigrants are latino. Unions support the Democratic Party. That is their common bond. There is no other basis for unions to support illegal immigrants other than if they become citizens through amnesty they will support the same political party.

I cannot for the life of me understand why unions are working to erode the wages and destroy the jobs of their members by supporting the "right" of millions of illegal immigrants to be in this country taking scarce jobs.

They say there are 12 million illegal immigrants currently living in the USA. What would the unemployment rate be if those illegals were not competing for the same jobs American citizens are?

As far as illegals contributing to the economy, that is a LIE. Most illegal immigrants are doing low wage, unskilled labor. Many of them will not pay taxes. In many areas of this country, it costs $10,000 to put a kid through public school for one year.

If an illegal immigrant family with 4 children in school earns $40,000 per year, are they going to pay enough in taxes to cover the cost of educating their illegal children? No.

Illegal immigrants are a net drain to the economy.

You people opposed to illegal immigration who support the Democratic Party are basically screwing yourselves.

Democrats are the only people alive who actively work to give themselves a lower standard of living. :lol:
Niels0827
Posts: 4302
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:51 am

Re: Labor Unions Oppose Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants

Postby Niels0827 » Wed May 12, 2010 5:44 am

dixler wrote :

You people opposed to illegal immigration who support the Democratic Party are basically screwing yourselves. Democrats are the only people alive who actively work to give themselves a lower standard of living. :lol:
___________________________________________________________

I'm not a registered voter yet. I could be if I wanted to, but I don't care enough. However, I support the Democratic Party, and am vigorously against illegal immigration. While I'm not happy that many Democrats are hoping to give citizenship status to the many illegals who have deliberately broken our laws and f*cked up our system, robbed me of my tax money, and stole people's Social Security numbers, there's still plenty of us that want them gone, even if a significantly higher proportion of Republicans do.

Not all Democrats are willing to cater to the lawbreakers. I will not sacrifice anything I don't have to. But for a lower standard of living? Come on...I can go on a rant about how the higher your standard of living, the more of a prick you generally become. But I won't, because there's exceptions to every rule, and I don't need people to think I'm one to generalize.
PukeAndSnot
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:05 am

Re: Shakira Criticizes Arizona?

Postby PukeAndSnot » Wed May 12, 2010 8:26 am

I love how South Park fans can take a serious issue and make it entertaining!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests