South Park is better than Family Guy

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

supiolrecords

South Park is better than Family Guy

Postby supiolrecords » Mon May 03, 2010 1:42 am

I'm currently watching a new episode of family guy and it's so horrible...South park, your newest episodes totally kick effin ass! Your 200th episode where you f*cked around with muslims was genius...then towley's intervention...hahahahaha

Matt and Trey....Ive been a fan since day one...i remember playing the South Park video game on N64 when i was in 5th grade. Still at age 21 you cease to amaze me...if i could produce any episodes with you at all it would be a life long dream...you have the same exact humor i use day to day

But anyways...Watching this current episode of Family Guy made me realize how much more I enjoy your show....Donkey Boner!
Hayley B

Re: South Park is better than Family Guy

Postby Hayley B » Mon May 03, 2010 11:55 am

I'll admit. I didn't care for last night's Family Guy episode. It was such a bore to me . Just sitting around in one place and talking. My saggy eyes were begging for that 30 mins to be over.

After that the songs part, woke me up a little up.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Mon May 03, 2010 12:36 pm

I liked the episode. It gave us a new layer of Brian and Stewie. South Park characters don't have that layer of emotion.
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
GregW

Postby GregW » Mon May 03, 2010 2:00 pm

The songs were awful. :|
At least we have аssholes, you dumb girl!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”