1000 Post Thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Niels0827
Posts: 4302
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:51 am

Re: 1000 Post Thread

Postby Niels0827 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:04 am

honi10102 wrote:Yeah,,

Are the Admin's here relly the creator of South Park


No. The admins work at South Park Studios, where the show is produced, but they're not the creators.
iloveyouguys
Posts: 5579
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:43 am

Re: 1000 Post Thread

Postby iloveyouguys » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:55 am

Isn't there already a much more ambitious and further along version of this thread? :mrgreen:
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Pip Tweek
Posts: 5101
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:15 am

Re: 1000 Post Thread

Postby Pip Tweek » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:08 am

We'll all be dead before that thread hits a million posts.
AngusMcTavish
Posts: 8959
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:52 am

Re: 1000 Post Thread

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:52 am

Ah, what the hell, I'll go along with it, too.
honi10102
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:30 am

Re: 1000 Post Thread

Postby honi10102 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:23 am

Niels0827 wrote:
honi10102 wrote:Yeah,,

Are the Admin's here relly the creator of South Park


No. The admins work at South Park Studios, where the show is produced, but they're not the creators.


Do you mean, the admin's here work with the South Park creator right, :cartmanevillaugh:
Probably Drunk
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:48 am

Re: 1000 Post Thread

Postby Probably Drunk » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:26 am

honi10102 wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
honi10102 wrote:Yeah,,

Are the Admin's here relly the creator of South Park


No. The admins work at South Park Studios, where the show is produced, but they're not the creators.


Do you mean, the admin's here work with the South Park creator right, :cartmanevillaugh:



I haven't seen anything gayer since Bruno, nor dumb since Dumb + Dumber reading this post. Then again, not even Bruno and the Dumb + Dumber cast think the admins have any real contribution and affiliation to the show itself. :parishilton:

Suck my balls. :timmy:
You clever Bastard.
VACOOLA
Posts: 666
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: 1000 Post Thread

Postby VACOOLA » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:12 pm

Probably Drunk wrote:I haven't seen anything gayer since Bruno, nor dumb since Dumb + Dumber reading this post.

Well, I've seen. This one: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=44570
Probably Drunk
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:48 am

Re: 1000 Post Thread

Postby Probably Drunk » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:26 pm

VACOOLA wrote:
Probably Drunk wrote:I haven't seen anything gayer since Bruno, nor dumb since Dumb + Dumber reading this post.

Well, I've seen. This one: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=44570



And I saw this one.


Buahahaha. :D
You clever Bastard.
honi10102
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:30 am

Re: 1000 Post Thread

Postby honi10102 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:33 pm

Did relly someone detale my 'guess the character' Thread, :cartmanyell:
evilcupcake72
Posts: 2498
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:26 am

Re: 1000 Post Thread

Postby evilcupcake72 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:37 pm

honi10102 wrote:Did relly someone detale my 'guess the character' Thread, :cartmanyell:

do you mean delete?
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
honi10102
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:30 am

Re: 1000 Post Thread

Postby honi10102 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:48 pm

Right, i wrote it and 5 min later someone delete the Thread
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18871
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: 1000 Post Thread

Postby Big-Will » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:07 pm

honi10102 wrote:Right, i wrote it and 5 min later someone delete the Thread

Records indicate you did that yourself, then reposted it here in Off Topic Discussion. The original thread was also here, but I moved it to Character Discussion under the assumption that it was going to be about South Park characters.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Probably Drunk
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:48 am

Re: 1000 Post Thread

Postby Probably Drunk » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:50 am

And to think I've seen humans as retarded as possible, this guy shows up and shows me a whole new level of stupidity. :parishilton:
You clever Bastard.
Niels0827
Posts: 4302
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:51 am

Re: 1000 Post Thread

Postby Niels0827 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:01 am

Someone who's just a little slow in the head > An assh*le
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 am

Re: 1000 Post Thread

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:04 am

Post #45 8)

955 posts to go :)

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests