A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

evilcupcake72

The Horrible Music Discussion Thread

Postby evilcupcake72 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:27 pm

Just come here to vent about music you can't stand

some bands I hate:

Creed
Nickleback (who doesn't hate those two?)
Any Disney type thing
Taylor Swift (yeah sorry, I just can't really stand her)
30 Seconds to Mars
Bring Me The Horizon
Bowling For Soup
Country
Rap Or Hip-hop (except Biggy, Tupac, and Eminem >.<)
Hanson
Black Eye Peas
Jason Derulo

and I'll post more later....happy posting
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
triplemultiplex

Re: The Horrible Music Discussion Thread

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:44 pm

evilcupcake72 wrote:Nickleback (who doesn't hate those two?)

Me.
I know I'm supposed to hate them, that their music is derivative and simplistic and all the songs are basically the same and Chad Kroeger is a douche. But I can't do it.
Sorry world, but I don't hate Nickelback.

Creed however is absolutely terrible; you're right.

evilcupcake72 wrote:Rap Or Hip-hop (except Biggy, Tupac, and Eminem >.<)

Can I please add the Beastie Boys to the exceptions? ;)

Here's one that might be more controversial for all you rockers:
I don't like Def Leppard. People try and say they're not hair metal but that doesn't matter because I simply do not like the voice of their lead singer and all their songs are way too echo-y.

You read it! You can't unread it!
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:51 pm

"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Azer

Postby Azer » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:55 pm

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5m7e4 ... nyor_music

lol and the worst part, i have the same name with it which leads to an eternal pain of hearing his name each time i meet a dumb ass who enjoys this brutal rape to the eardrums. i hate turkish music, any kind of it, there's not a single turkish singer in my playlist (there's from mexico,russia,brasil,america,england,canada,holland,germany probably every country in the world) which proves that the ultimate misunderstanding of music in this shithole called turkey.
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Azer wrote:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5m7e4_azer-bulbul-canm-yanyor_music

lol and the worst part, i have the same name with it which leads to an eternal pain of hearing his name each time i meet a dumb ass who enjoys this brutal rape to the eardrums. i hate turkish music, any kind of it, there's not a single turkish singer in my playlist (there's from mexico,russia,brasil,america,england,canada,holland,germany probably every country in the world) which proves that the ultimate misunderstanding of music in this shithole called turkey.

lol at the fat lumberjack-looking guy with the mustache

you think that's bad, try stomaching one of Texas' most famous songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AZLUohDCGo
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
Peg

Postby Peg » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:29 pm

.. How 'bout that one song of Primus? 'I'm going down to South Park, gonna have myself a time.'
:parishilton: Who'd ever listen to that CRAP?
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:33 am

evilcupcake72 wrote:Just come here to vent about music you can't stand

some bands I hate:

Bowling For Soup

and I'll post more later....happy posting

Fuck you too. "1985" has been one of my favorite songs since years ago.

Ke$ha can go die. So can Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance. Rap in general sucks balls.

Nickelback actually has a couple of OK songs, but most are pretty bad.

Taylor Swift....depends on my mood. I do kind of like "You Belong With Me".

I don't understand how people like country. It's a bunch of stupid love songs and cowboys hollering. Wow, so impressive.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:59 am

I really hate Taylor Swift.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:08 am

Wii fit man wrote:Taylor Swift....depends on my mood. I do kind of like "You Belong With Me".

I don't understand how people like country. It's a bunch of stupid love songs and cowboys hollering. Wow, so impressive.

I fail to understand how those two comments can come from the same person.

I don't like child singers. No exceptions.

Avril Lavigne sucks. She's just one of several artists whom I can't stand not just because their music blows, but they're seriously overplayed by DJs, at parties, or on the radio.

When my favorite classic rock radio stations don't come in on the radio in my company car because of poor reception in the mountains, I listen to some soft rock stations that come in. I only tune into them because sometimes they play songs by Boston, Rod Stewart, and John Mellencamp and such. But oddly enough, they also play those fuckin' god-awful songs by Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Vanessa Carlton, Celene Dion, Nelly Furtado, Fergie, Kelly Clarkson, and Mariah Carey. Jason Mraz sucks too. His song "I'm Yours" is one of the worst things my ears have ever discovered.

No radio station that plays that crap should ever play real rock music next to it.
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:55 am

wow. We're naming groups and people I like lol
-Nickelback, Creed, Avril Lavine, Kelly Clarkson. Taylor Swift...is okay

I can't stand Mainly country *real* and christian music (MERCY ME!) :evil:

Of course I don't like Justin Beiber, Jonas Brothers, Keno$ha. Big N Rich, and some rappers of whom I don't know names xd.

I can be picky with music :roll:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Asphyxiated Insanity

Postby Asphyxiated Insanity » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:51 am

This is probably the worst thing that ever happened in the metal genre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py0ui5NQiEE
"You know it's gonna be a shit day when the Suicide Line puts you on hold..."
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:44 am

everything that resembles wannabee-rock bands such as Tokyo Hotel or wannabee pop star such as Justin Bieber,or rapper-wannbee such as Lil' Wayne...or it could be i just hate wannabees
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:33 am

Niels0827 wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:Taylor Swift....depends on my mood. I do kind of like "You Belong With Me".

I fail to understand how those two comments can come from the same person.

I don't like child singers. No exceptions.

Avril Lavigne sucks. She's just one of several artists whom I can't stand not just because their music blows, but they're seriously overplayed by DJs, at parties, or on the radio.

When my favorite classic rock radio stations don't come in on the radio in my company car because of poor reception in the mountains, I listen to some soft rock stations that come in. I only tune into them because sometimes they play songs by Boston, Rod Stewart, and John Mellencamp and such. But oddly enough, they also play those fuckin' god-awful songs by Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Vanessa Carlton, Celene Dion, Nelly Furtado, Fergie, Kelly Clarkson, and Mariah Carey. Jason Mraz sucks too. His song "I'm Yours" is one of the worst things my ears have ever discovered.

No radio station that plays that crap should ever play real rock music next to it.

Fuck you, as well. I love Jason Mraz. I'm Your's is meh...but his other songs are really awesome. And he has the best range I've ever seen.

I am not ashamed to admit that I love Kelly Clarkson. I get that some of her songs are cheesy. But she has such a great voice. I listen to her stuff when I'm sad.

I hate the rest too, with the exception of "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie. OK, I'll rephrase: I love sappy love songs, but only without a cowbells and southern accents.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Wii fit man wrote:I don't understand how people like country. It's a bunch of stupid love songs and cowboys hollering. Wow, so impressive

Yeah, either that or it's about how much they hate minorities and how much they love fried chicken and their truck and shit like that, try living in a town were that is the coolest jam, or better yet a fashion statement, people were bumpits and shirts with crosses on them and cowboy boots :parishilton:

I'll admit I like some of the old stuff, like a little Willie Nelson isn't that bad, but the rest, fuck it
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
TOTAL_BRUTAL

Postby TOTAL_BRUTAL » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:39 pm

Asphyxiated Insanity wrote:This is probably the worst thing that ever happened in the metal genre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py0ui5NQiEE

That, and these posers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59rnVGzR ... re=channel

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”