The 6 Raunchiest, Most Depraved Sex Acts (From the Bible)

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Reiska

Re: The 6 Raunchiest, Most Depraved Sex Acts (From the Bible

Postby Reiska » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:40 pm

Big-Will wrote:Do you throw out a whole batch of anything when only a few parts go bad? Do you not recall whole car lines when a problem is found with some of the vehicles in those lines? As for the animals, like I said before, he made provisions for their ongoing propagation.

Millions of innocent humans and animals that died in that tale of flood were not vehicles, they were living and feeling beings. Plus it wasn't a recall, it was mass murder. You really think you can justify drowning millions of innocents with referring them to vehicle recalls ?? you really do ?

Big-Will wrote:Also, it's rather hard to rain on just the guilty. God was working through natural processes in the Deluge.

Intentional needless mass murder of millions of innocents by some sick f*ck who pretends to be highest love is not a natural process.

Big-Will wrote:Someone who expects his children to use their brains properly. I suppose it's too bad he has no one to answer to, or there wouldn't be all this massacring. And the better question is, why could he murder all his children when they didn't have nuclear weapons, but not now when they do have them?

Properly ? With a free will ? Man... your " reasons " for drowning millions in vain are so very empty.

" That's for him to answer, if he exists. I can't answer that question for him. Since he doesn't exist for you, there's no answer at all. "

I got to wonder that how on earth can someone even consider worshiping that kind of murdering assh*le as a highest love but i have noticed countless times that religious people rarely use logical reasoning.
" They must find it difficult...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:04 pm

Reiska wrote:
Big-Will wrote:Do you throw out a whole batch of anything when only a few parts go bad? Do you not recall whole car lines when a problem is found with some of the vehicles in those lines? As for the animals, like I said before, he made provisions for their ongoing propagation.

Millions of innocent humans and animals that died in that tale of flood were not vehicles, they were living and feeling beings. Plus it wasn't a recall, it was mass murder. You really think you can justify drowning millions of innocents with referring them to vehicle recalls ?? you really do ?

Big-Will wrote:Also, it's rather hard to rain on just the guilty. God was working through natural processes in the Deluge.

Intentional needless mass murder of millions of innocents by some sick f*ck who pretends to be highest love is not a natural process.

Big-Will wrote:Someone who expects his children to use their brains properly. I suppose it's too bad he has no one to answer to, or there wouldn't be all this massacring. And the better question is, why could he murder all his children when they didn't have nuclear weapons, but not now when they do have them?

Properly ? With a free will ? Man... your " reasons " for drowning millions in vain are so very empty.

" That's for him to answer, if he exists. I can't answer that question for him. Since he doesn't exist for you, there's no answer at all. "

I got to wonder that how on earth can someone even consider worshiping that kind of murdering assh*le as a highest love but i have noticed countless times that religious people rarely use logical reasoning.

By the way I really appreciate you hijacking my thread with this crap.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:34 pm

Reiska wrote:Millions of innocent humans and animals that died in that tale of flood were not vehicles, they were living and feeling beings. Plus it wasn't a recall, it was mass murder. You really think you can justify drowning millions of innocents with referring them to vehicle recalls ?? you really do ?

Genesis 6:11-13 "In the eyes of God the earth was corrupt and full of lawlessness. When God saw how corrupt the earth had become, since all mortals led depraved lives on earth, he said to Noah: 'I have decided to put an end to all mortals on earth; the earth is full of lawlessness because of them. So I will destroy them and all life on earth.'" Were you there to say to God, "Dude, you are wrong! A lot of these people aren't doing anything depraved!" Noah was around, but he didn't protest when God told him what he'd do. Why not?

Reiska wrote:Properly ? With a free will ? Man... your " reasons " for drowning millions in vain are so very empty.

You seem about as angry as the murdering assh*le of a god you despise so much. As the author of this thread notes, you've derailed the thread. You wanna rant about what an assh*le God is? Make a new thread about it. Post in this thread again and I'll use my illogical free will to ban you. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Reiska

Postby Reiska » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Big-Will wrote:Genesis 6:11-13 "In the eyes of God the earth was corrupt and full of lawlessness. When God saw how corrupt the earth had become, since all mortals led depraved lives on earth, he said to Noah: 'I have decided to put an end to all mortals on earth; the earth is full of lawlessness because of them. So I will destroy them and all life on earth.'" Were you there to say to God, "Dude, you are wrong! A lot of these people aren't doing anything depraved!" Noah was around, but he didn't protest when God told him what he'd do. Why not?

Noah was a guy who accepted any horror as long as it came from this certain monster. All blind followers of dictators and madmen do exactly the same, they embrace even the genocide of entire human race if this one certain monster says it is good.

Hey... you are compairing recalled vehicles and millions of feeling and living innocent beings that got murdered by flood in vain. You can't be serious... just think that with reason. Think about your comparison.

Big-Will wrote:You seem about as angry as the murdering assh*le of a god you despise so much.

You got to be fkn kidding me. Now you are compairing me that damn and curse the avoidable fate of millions that got murdered in vain to a being that did the murdering. Hello !! Then by that same logic, you must compare jews that criticize Hiter to him.

You make absolutely no sense here.

Big-Will wrote:As the author of this thread notes, you've derailed the thread. You wanna rant about what an assh*le God is? Make a new thread about it. Post in this thread again and I'll use my illogical free will to ban you. :)

Knock yourself out and don't forget to change your pants afterwards. You can say to mommy that you dropped something on their crotch.

You got a damn lot growing to do little American snotnose. Go on, excercise your mighty ban powers and for a little while, maybe you can feel yourself be something mighty and great. Do yer worst, herr kleine Hitler. :lol:

Such an illusion and lie that is though.
Last edited by Reiska on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
" They must find it difficult...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:34 pm

Image Image
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:42 pm

As much as it sucks at doing what Reiska is trying to do, Skeptic's annotated Bible has an epic list of sexual scenes in the Bible, and the Quran, and the book of mormon, if you want more than these 6 sexamples.

Thanks for feeding the enraged troll Will ;) There's a time and a place to rage against religion, and a time to point at it and laugh, this thread is the latter, or was until it was hijacked and crashed. If your not going to relax, at least hate on the church not their imaginary friend, he can't curse millions to die a senseless death unlike them :)
SuperMaids/superiorsavior/PIPaul strikes again...because he forgot his Passover. Again.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:47 pm

Getting back on track, the example of Lot's daughter's going in to their father's tent at night, one daughter each night, two nights in a row (the first one listed in the article that Jackie posted):

1. Interesting how they (the daughters) got pregnant in one try each.

2. Talk about incest :!:

3. What get's me is that their father had no idea of what happened. He slept through the whole thing and got both his daughters pregnant. If it were me, (or anyone for that matter), I think I would remember having sex during the night :wink: Now that's a rauncy, depraved sex act from the Bible if I've ever heard one.

Slept through the whole thing, did he? And twice. Sure he did :lol:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:18 pm

Big-Will wrote:Post in this thread again and I'll use my illogical free will to ban you. :)

Reiska wrote:Knock yourself out and don't forget to change your pants afterwards.

Well then, that's that. At least for a month.
2+2=5 wrote:Thanks for feeding the enraged troll Will ;)

Hope I didn't enrage him so much he doesn't come back. :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:34 pm

Mel Gibson excuse should be renamed the Lot excuse - he used it first!
SuperMaids/superiorsavior/PIPaul strikes again...because he forgot his Passover. Again.
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:02 pm

I hope he doesn't come back.

I hate how some athiests just want to spew and will look for any excuse. I mean, this was not exactly a pro-Christianity/The Bible thread and he still derailed it with his crap! It's cool to be an athiest, but being an assh*le isn't cool anywhere.
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:13 pm

He won't for a month at least. I'm not sure if he's an athiest or just "hates god", as much as it pains me to say that oft repeated phrase; sounds way more vitriolic about the flood than someone who thinks its as true as Gilgamesh. Hope he's found a better place to spew in the meantime this is South Park studios not richard dawkins dot net.

Lets hear it for cracked .com btw! I'm sure they must've left some off that list. I'd love to see the top 6 in the Vedas so i can compare them! Bet a book on sexual strategies in nature would top either P=
I tried highlighting all the sexual stuff i found in the old testement when i was more immature (ok about 3 years ago) my hand got worn out i got that book round here somewhere should probably get it out see what i missed / forgot.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:53 pm

I'm surprised the list doesn't include the generations worth of procreative incest necessary for the belief that the entire human species descended from a single man and a single woman.

You read it! You can't unread it!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:34 am

And this is what happens when you bring up religion on this board in anyway.....lol...And I have known people who have made statements like Reiska made. I can understand their view point, there are a lot of things that make the Christian God really not sound very nice or loving. Letting your own son get nailed to a cross is pretty f*cked, so was the other stuff listed.

Now as for the flood, SS, you know what? Ten years ago I took history of ancient civilization in community college. This class not only included what people have learned from the civilizations from archeology, but we also studied their myths. Every week we got these packets of different stories from different cultures with common themes. One week, we got a packet with the story about the great flood from the Bible, and there were many stories from other cultures and religions about floods. Because of these stories, many people theorize that there was some kind of big ass flood, maybe it wasn't as dramatic as what the Bible made it out to be, but it might have happened.

I don't mind if Reiska comes back. He didn't offend me, I have seen worse. Yeah, SS, you are right, this is South Park studios, that means all South Park fans should be welcome, not just the ones with opinions you like.
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:19 pm

Now as for the flood

I'm interested to know where and when these stories came about; there may be several independant flood-myth traditions out there but I've heard some show signs of derivation from earlier legends in the region. Did your study corroborate this or toss it in the trash?

You probably know better than me how close settlements were built to water sources back then; were they close enough for every area to recive its own history of flooding?

Do other shared aspects of human experience get crystalized in cross cultural mythology, and if so which ones? I'd guess harvest/fammine, birth/death, night/day, war, etc, would be common themes no matter where you go?

If they were caused by a largescale flood, is there any physical or textual evidence we would expect to see that is not present? Are there similarities that suggest otherwise?

If you don't have time to answer these, or don't recall the details from a decade ago, are there any sources you feel particuarly relevant you could link?

this is South Park studios, that means all South Park fans should be welcome, not just the ones with opinions you like.

I never said I disliked him, I don't disagree per-say with anything he said just that this thread wasn't really the place for a serious discussion of the malevolent sadistic child depicted in the Abrahamic holy text's crimes against humanity; there are other places online far more suited to such understandable and justified reactions to the religious culture we live in.

'm surprised the list doesn't include the generations worth of procreative incest necessary for the belief that the entire human species descended from a single man and a single woman.

A more easily overlooked, possibly unintended aspect of the Biblical creation story is discussed here as is its presence in the latter tradition, lets just say it involves Adam speed-date style getting to know every other potential helpmeat in the animal kingdom before got to meet eve.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:53 pm

2+2=5 wrote:I'm interested to know where and when these stories came about; there may be several independant flood-myth traditions out there but I've heard some show signs of derivation from earlier legends in the region. Did your study corroborate this or toss it in the trash?

You probably know better than me how close settlements were built to water sources back then; were they close enough for every area to recive its own history of flooding?

To add to that, the idea that disparate flood myths grew out of a single event is one hypothesis one could make based on the number of stories. A much more plausible interpretation is that these similar stories arose independently. Floods happen all over the world and while the biggest floods are rare events, they also happen the world over. Every culture is bound to encounter a particularly bad flood at some point; one that gets told & retold until the whole damn planet was underwater after a few generations.

This is more plausible because it doesn't require the existence of a global flood for which there is no physical evidence.

You read it! You can't unread it!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”