The Dream Thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Samathou

The Dream Thread

Postby Samathou » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:32 pm

Hi! I made this theard to speak about the dreams... generally...
Their meaning, the last dream you made, your opinion, of course, and... everything you want to say about that. :cartmansmile:

Personnally, 2nights ago I did a dream where I saw a plan a group made to kill someone. Apparently, I was in this groupe, or in any case, I lived as a member of this one, and several friends asked me to kill someone.
Finally, in the middle of a night, a black(?) car came there; lots of people were yelling... I guess these people supposed to be killed were popular... these people?
Yeah, because I noticed, without seeing their face very well, there were 2people in the car....
I punched the car... and I woke up. :cartmansmirk:

Recently, I also dreamt of a car accident... A very blood car accident... I saw a man in the rear... and his head hit against the front seat... it "exploded"
Actually, it was like a flash: it lasted only... 2, 3seconds?
That night I didn't manage to sleep, I was too hot for that.

Actually, I often dream of death, of crimes... in these times.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
BRMBug

Re: The Dream Theard

Postby BRMBug » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:47 am

We already have one of these...
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=21263
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:18 am

Sometimes I can remember my dreams, sometimes I can't. I have been working alot this week, so I am having trouble remembering details.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:10 am

Lately my dreams are just a jumble of the day's events all mixed up. During the dream it makes perfect sense. But when I wake up, I remember little of the dream, and it doesn't make any sense.
Southparkfan135

Postby Southparkfan135 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:00 pm

I had really weird dreams latlely. They contain things most of the people find disgusting such as eye, brain operation and cutting off arms. :shock: I don't know why do I have dreams like theese.
Sorry for my bad English...
Asphyxiated Insanity

Postby Asphyxiated Insanity » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:13 pm

I have really retarded dreams.

That's the only way to describe them.
"You know it's gonna be a shit day when the Suicide Line puts you on hold..."
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:25 pm

I had a dream about watching a "new" episode of SP a few weeks ago. I didn't mention it though, because I didn't remember what went on in it. :/
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:49 pm

Lol it already happened that I dream I see an SP ep
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:01 pm

I had 3 weird ones last night. The only one I can remember is that I was playing football in the back yard, and somehow lost my left hand. Someone picked it up, wrapped it up in like butcher's paper and set it off to side of the porch, and it sat there for a really long time (many days?) while I went around doing other things around the house. Then I eventually got up the nerve to look at the thing, and when I didn't even look like it came from me. It was dried up, small and black, and I don't mean it had turned black, I mean it looked like it had come from a black guy. :? Then next thing I knew, someone threw a football at me wanting me to play, and I just said "How the hell am I supposed to play? I only have one hand right now?!" I woke up shortly thereafter, and the whole time all of that went on, I wasn't even upset that it was gone. It was like it was detachable or something, and this happens to me all the time.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:07 pm

I was back in 4th grade or so and the class and I were being chased around by a bee. It followed us everywhere and after everyone. I tried taking shelter in the old house my ex-friend lived in. It was pretty scary. :cartmansad:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:39 pm

We've had a record heat wave here yesterday. Where I live, it reached 115 F, with a heat index of 120 F. So there is no surprise my dream last night involved snow!

In the dream, I was visiting a friends house, walking knee deep in snow to get there, when I arrived, put something in the mail slot (I have no idea what), and kept walking to the town square.

I have no idea why I didn't ring the doorbell and visit my friend and get out of the snow. I have no idea why I continued in the snow to the town square. And I know of no friends irl who live in an area that has that much snow; and I know of no such friend who lives anywhere near what can be called a town square.

Oh, and I have no idea what I put in the mail slot either.

What woke me up was the heat in my own house from the continuing heat wave we are having. I have no idea what my dream was all about except of course that snow is opposite to record breaking heat.
awesome-XD

Postby awesome-XD » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:33 am

I had a dream that I was riding my horse with my friend on a really big field and a bunch of zombie's came out the bushes and tried to eat me.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:12 am

Last couple nights I had dreams with my ex roommate. In the first one, something bad happened to me, I don't know what, but I was at this apartment he had, wanting him to take me back as a roommate..And his apartment was cluttered with ugly sh*t, just like mine was when he was living here. Then, last night, I had a dream I had to spend the night at this truck stop/ gas station thing..There were a bunch of other people there, and some of them tried to take my hoody and my other stuff when I went to get something to eat. Then I saw my ex roommate in the back of this crowd of people kind of watching me. Creepy. He's creepy in a lot of ways, and that is why he is no longer my roommate.
Vampyrum Spectrum08

Postby Vampyrum Spectrum08 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:31 pm

I had a dream where I ruled my own country...only in this dream it was a small island, which quite different from what's in my actual plans.
...No, I'm not gonna do it. You can look at the blank space all you want! But I'm not creating a freakin' signature!...Wait...SON OF A-
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:26 am

Dreamed Shawn Hanity had an affair with a male intern, got discovered and fired, cried a bit then went to FOX Hq and shot the place up.
SuperMaids/superiorsavior/PIPaul strikes again...because he forgot his Passover. Again.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”