The Dream Thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

rootpresident

Re: The Dream Thread

Postby rootpresident » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:30 am

Southparkfan135 wrote:I had really weird dreams latlely. They contain things most of the people find disgusting such as eye, brain operation and cutting off arms. :shock: I don't know why do I have dreams like theese.

Is it happening to you or other people? Whoever it is, their opinions of others, the way they think, and the way they try to carry out their goals in life are all under attack. Have these people been put on antidepressants for a non-existent mental illness because of the teacher? Are they falling to pressure from the media in their age, race, gender, etc.? Are they being forced to become more religious, studious, "popular" or "mature"?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:40 am

I had one the other night where I was driving "cross country", (or maybe just across the state) with my Dad in an old yellow Saab 96. Almost like we were rallying, but I'm not sure of it. We were driving along the coast in South Texas, down some small two lane road in a storm. the next thing I knew, I could see 3 small funnel clouds drop down not far ahead of where we were. At that point I decided we needed to turn around and head back the other way. There was some other driving around that took place in a sort of park-like area, but I don't remember much of what happened there.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:09 pm

When I visit lala land I can and will have some strange dreams. They can involve re occouring themes and other related types of situations. Sometimes its nice to actually be one on one and stuff like that with people who you normally wouldn't be talking to. Its good to have friends in your dreams. And its always good to travel in your dreams, especially since I cannot travel.

I have some nightmares, but most of the dreams are really odd. One time I had a dream I was eating cereal with a person I know, and honestly I think it was a pretty cool dream.

So yeah this is the dreams. My reply to the dream thread. Ok? Cool.
Stan and Kyle :)
Delinquent

Postby Delinquent » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:52 pm

I have a friend who is pregnant.
Anyway, I had a dream I went to her baby shower,
and while we were there she went into labor,
and had her baby right there. o.e
I can see why I had that dream. I'm always worried
she's gonna go into labor and have that baby when
I'm with her. I hope she's in the hospital when it happens..
I don't know how to deliver a baby.... and I don't really
want to try.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy." – Anonymous
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:39 am

Here's one: I dreamt that I had just woken up in my own bed and was feeling... self-amorous, but it felt like there was someone else in the room with me, so I refrained. I looked up, and sitting at my computer with her head down on the desk asleep was my Mom. The only light in the room was from the computer monitor, so I reached back to turn on the light I keep stuck on my bulletin board. The bulb burned out with a big pop, and it not only woke her up, but she started running around the room wondering where the fireworks were. lol. Once she calmed down and sat back down, I sat back up and noticed that I had some sort of strange blue dragon scale tattoo covering my right bicep, and I also had an almost matching blue opalescent hoop earring on, that went through my ear with a strange "V" shaped metal stud. I took off the earring and examined both things and said to her, "You know, I know I've had this tat and the earring for a while now, I just don't ever remember getting them. And it's not like me to go on some sort of bender where I do crap and forget it." She just shrugged and offered some sort of motherly advice that explain any of it, but made me feel better. Pfft. If I ever were to get ink, it wouldn't be dragon scales. It'd be a VW logo. :mrgreen:
Delinquent

Postby Delinquent » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:54 pm

I had a really strange dream last night.
I think it was from watching too many horror films..

I was driving across Indiana, and I suddenly realized I was lost. I stopped my car outside of someone's house. I walked up to the door hoping to get some directions. A very muscular man answered the door and told me to come inside. I sat down on the couch, and he sat down on the couch across from me. I asked for directions, but he just stared at me. I started feeling very uncomfortable, so I said I would be leaving. He told me I could never leave. I tried to walk to the door, and he blocked my exit. He brought me through the hallway to a room that had no windows. He locked me inside the room. There was a group of about fifteen teenage girls in this room. They were all really scared, some were shaking and some were crying. We sat in the room for what felt like a couple days. The man then came and took us outside. He had a gun with him, so no one tried to escape. He lead us all into this big fenced in outdoor enclosure, like you would have for animals. We sat down, and then he pointed the gun at one of the girls. "Bang!" he said, as he pretended to shoot her. She started crying hysterically. He then just sat out there with us and talked, I was too pissed off to listen to what he was saying. He brought us back inside and into this room that had an operation table in the middle of it. He made the girl he pretended to shoot lay down. He tied her hands and legs. He said to us, "If you ever try to escape, this will happen to you." He grabbed a saw and started slowly sawing off one of her hands. She screamed in pain. He then sawed off her other hand. He left the girl laying on the table, screaming and crying. He brought us all back outside into the enclosure. He was standing outside the enclosure talking. He turned his back to us, as he was talking. I looked at the door to the enclosure, then I quickly turned and looked at the girl standing behind me. She gave me a thumbs up, and mouthed "Go for it." I quietly opened the enclosure door, and quickly ran to the house. He turned back to the group and kept talking to them. I heard him say "... and I'm glad the curly-haired one could join us.." Then he stopped talking, and realized I wasn't there. I quickly ran in the house and grabbed the phone. I hid in the bathtub behind the shower curtain. I tried dialing 911 numerous times, but the call wouldn't go through. I started panicking, as I heard him enter the house. He walked past the bathroom and deeper into the house. I then remembered I had seen my car parked in his garage, when he lead us outside, and that the garage was open. I ran to the garage and got in my car. The keys weren't there, so I hotwired my car. I drove to a police station, and then they brought me with them back to the man's house. They were arresting the man, and tending to all the girls. I saw them bringing out the body of the girl who had had her hands cut off. They had her body covered with a blanket. I knew she had died.
Hydroleaf

Postby Hydroleaf » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:16 am

Okay, I had a weird dream on Feb. 17th of this year. I wrote it down on paper so I wouldn't forget about it. Here's what I recorded:

"SP Dream: Stan and Craig were in a room together. Stan was crying (not wailing or sobbing, but tearing up). Craig tried to make him better by talking to him. Terrance and Phillip were in another location with a black guy who looked similar to Token. T & P were crying and apologizing to each other, but the Token-looking guy just stared at them in confusion. Kyle, for some reason, was hiding in my closet. Butters and Clyde were outside. They were talking about something. Clyde then told Butters that Kyle's mom might not like how they gave Kyle antihistamines. :-|"

~THE END~

...Why the heck did Butters and Clyde give Kyle antihistamines!? O_O they're druging the poor boy...
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:10 am

Hydroleaf wrote:Okay, I had a weird dream on Feb. 17th of this year. I wrote it down on paper so I wouldn't forget about it. Here's what I recorded:

"SP Dream: Stan and Craig were in a room together. Stan was crying (not wailing or sobbing, but tearing up). Craig tried to make him better by talking to him. Terrance and Phillip were in another location with a black guy who looked similar to Token. T & P were crying and apologizing to each other, but the Token-looking guy just stared at them in confusion. Kyle, for some reason, was hiding in my closet. Butters and Clyde were outside. They were talking about something. Clyde then told Butters that Kyle's mom might not like how they gave Kyle antihistamines. :-|"

~THE END~

...Why the heck did Butters and Clyde give Kyle antihistamines!? O_O they're druging the poor boy...

Kyle's in the closet? :o
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Delinquent

Postby Delinquent » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:58 pm

I had a dream last night that...

I was with a group of people at an indoor pool, and we were going to put on a South Park play. We were rehearsing for the first time, and would be putting on the play right afterwards. I was going to be playing Gerald. I looked over the script really quick and realized that most of the play consisted of a bunch of martial arts fight scenes. I thought, "Oh well, I'm Gerald Broflovski! I specialize in Jew-Jitsu!"

Our stage for the play was a large boat that was floating in the middle of the pool. Every other cast member, except me, happened to be on the boat already. I didn't want to get my clothes wet by swimming to the boat, so I tried to jump onto the boat from the edge of the pool. Somehow, upon jumping onto the boat, I tipped the whole boat over and every cast member was now in the pool. They were really mad, and one of the cast members told me I could no longer be in the play, and I had to leave.

I was so angry, so I walked to the beach. As soon as I got to the beach I washed my hair and put a ton of conditioner in it. (Chlorine is a jew-fro's worst enemy.) I decided I could at least go back and watch the play.

When I made it back to the indoor pool, the play was already over and people were leaving. The cast member who kicked me out gave me a present, apologized, and then left.

I opened the present and saw that it was a tape. I walked to a friend's house. She was the only person I knew who had a VCR, because she was too poor to afford a DVD player or satellite tv.

My friend put the tape in the VCR player and we sat down to watch it. I was expecting a copy of the play, but it happened to be a video of this man making fun of Jews. He had a group of Jewish people and he made them do stupid stunts to embarass themselves, and then he kept making jokes about them. My friend was laughing. I was so pissed off and offended. I looked at my friend and she said "I'm sorry, It is mean..."

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”