The military can now be FAB-U-LOUS!!!!

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

gtaca2005

The military can now be FAB-U-LOUS!!!!

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:47 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/1 ... 98636.html

Well, it's going to take some months for it to be completely removed, this bill provided time for new policy to be formed in each branch of the military.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Pip Tweek

Re: The military can now be FAB-U-LOUS!!!!

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:55 pm

Well, I for one, am glad those silly geese finally did away with that ignorant rule. Now, they really must do something about those dreadful boot camp uniforms. Olive green is soooo tired.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Pip Tweek wrote:Well, I for one, am glad those silly geese finally did away with that ignorant rule. Now, they really must do something about those dreadful boot camp uniforms. Olive green is soooo tired.

I know, RIGHT?! I think a nice fuchsia would be great.

"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:10 pm

You're like, so on my wavelength! That's the kind of progressive change we need to defend the honor of America! Go, boys, go!
marjorine1991

Postby marjorine1991 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:14 pm

I always thought it was a stupid rule anyway. If you want to die for the military-industrial complex, then that should be your choice no matter who you happen to be.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:35 pm

marjorine1991 wrote:I always thought it was a stupid rule anyway. If you want to die for the military-industrial complex, then that should be your choice no matter who you happen to be.

You know it, girlfriend.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:08 am

There's already gays in the military. What this does is allow them to do their job without having to be paranoid of being kicked out if someone finds out that they are gay. They'll be able to do their job better. It only makes sense.
Stan and Kyle :)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:04 am

gtaca2005 wrote:
Pip Tweek wrote:Well, I for one, am glad those silly geese finally did away with that ignorant rule. Now, they really must do something about those dreadful boot camp uniforms. Olive green is soooo tired.

I know, RIGHT?! I think a nice fuchsia would be great.

:shock: I do believe those gentlemen are, uhm... "enhanced". D-do they even make dingus cutlets? (aw, that'd be a kick-ass band name!)

Look, I don't care what your ethnicity is, or your religion, or sexual preference is... well actually I do, but I don't think that any of that stuff matters. Just as long as you're competent enough to do your job and/or do it well, and aren't a complete asshole, it don't make me no never mind. I just want to know about that stuff to avoid any bear-trap moments.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:01 pm

Ah, a small moment of sanity.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming of withholding health care for 9/11 responders and re-fighting the Cold War and fellating billionaires not properly overseeing the financial sector.

You read it! You can't unread it!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”